1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Holiday SOS

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Annie Dru, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I agree. I cannot wait to get to Mx.....but today was sunny and 70F here in NOLA!

2. I’m coming to Mexico next year. Next years policy is holiday before and after Christmas!

3. drezy

drezy Gold

That was my hard learned 2018 lesson in a nutshell.

Sajid Mahmood and David Limacher like this.
  4. Jeanne

Jeanne Gold

Annie, I have a daughter that I haven't seen or talked to in 3 years. She just left the family. Then, my husband of 30 years cheated on me with my cousin and also left me and our family. It freaking sucks. Holidays suck even more. However, I KNOW that I am better off without that energy vampire of a husband. My daughter is another matter. It hurts every single day. What I do is just endure the holidays and pray and smile and can't wait for it to be over! Then, I leave dreary Nashville and go to a beach. I went to the member event last year and that was SO amazing. This year I'm going to Aruba on Dec. 31st because my brother has a house there now and it's just a plane ticket for me. Reach out to me anytime, sister.

5. Jim Laird

Jim Laird Gold

It has been a black hole here in Kentucky, rain no sun. Cold and windy so looking forward to sunrise and sunset on the beach !

Christine_L and Jeanne like this.
  6. Anne V

Anne V Gold

thank you Jack Kruse

Jeanne likes this.
  7. Anne V

Anne V Gold

Hi Jeanne , From mid Feb i could go to Cancun for 2 weeks, lost my mother, my cat, my house my job and possibly my health if listening to conventional docs, rebuilding a much better life. do u fancy moving on and giggles

Christine_L and Jeanne like this.
  8. Anne V

Anne V Gold

then come :)

9. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Thanks to all of you for weighing in. I'm happy to report that my husband and I decided over our Christmas dinner of grass-finished Wagyu rib-eye & crab claws last night, that it had been THE best Christmas we'd had in more than two decades! We rose to see the sun break through the early morning clouds and bedazzle us with a stunning pink, white & blue light display... sat down to a roaring fire in our outdoor chiminea over a Christmas morning breakfast of pastured bacon & eggs... dropped by my brother's house-- our only high-dopamine family member-- for some holiday cheer, and left just in time to avoid the arrival of the low-dopamine/high drama relatives, LOL! We enjoyed our lovely dinner back home, them donned our blue-blockers to watch Christmas movies on our projection TV before hitting the hay for a blissfully long Winter's nap. We'll be heading to Florida next week for my father's open heart surgery, and we're planning to make it a vacay from San Diego's 60GHz 5G ( ; Happy Holidays to all, and thank you for your wise mitochondriac suggestions.

10. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

LOL! It's important to have good-smelling humans on the planet for sure. Thank you for the advice. In as much as I am actively engaged in raising my redox potential, I don't plan to make the mister a widower anytime soon ( ;

11. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

I'm blessed to have a mito-kinship with my brother Karl, who rises to see the sun every morning, and dons his blue-blockers like a good mitochondriac... our entire family thinks we've lost our marbles, but we just laugh and say... "how do YOU sleep???"

Attached Files:

Alex97232, Anne V and caroline like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

A lot of us in the same boat it seems .......I have 2 daughters who have chosen to forget they have a Mom. This is the choice they have made. My DH passed away 6 years ago and I miss him terribly. I am incredibly lucky to have a new partner who follows all this with me.
    He said something very poignant to me the other day when I was all teary....." of course you miss your DH so very much - I would expect nothing less from you"

It seems that our hearts are a huge receptacle for love ........

Life goes on and when we know better we do so much better.

I choose not to be around negative people ........I won't let anyone block my shine!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Alex97232, Jim Laird, Anne V and 2 others like this.
  13. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Thank you for sharing your heart Jeanne. I have four sons from whom I am, for all intents and purposes, estranged. It's a shit-show of bipolar disorder, Asperger's syndrome, substance abuse, epilepsy, OCD and depression, but that's not the worst of it. The overarching theme of emotional neglect & abuse has colored my world for more than a decade. Thanks to the wise counsel and support of this community, I have made a decision to withdraw my heart investment in these dysfunctional relationships in the coming year. Drop me a line at anniedru@lardmouth.com if you'd like to continue the dialogue momma ( ;

Alex97232 likes this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

All of us here have a huge emotional investment in jackkruse.com. We are extraordinarily lucky to be on this journey with Jack and each other.

Jack has invested heavily in us ........so we can do what we need to do for ourselves.

Will there be a flow on effect?????? who the heck knows - maybe, maybe not.

For me - I have never been happier or healthier and I can't wait for what this New Year will bring.

As long as we are heavily invested in ourselves and moving forward every day..... We only can help ourselves - that is our mission.

Alex97232, recoen and Annie Dru like this.
  15. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Agreed Caroline. Happy New Year to you!

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy New Year Annie! the world is our oyster thanks to Jack Kruse .....lets not waste a precious second.

Alex97232 and Annie Dru like this.
  17. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Gold

Agreed and agreed! I, like you, feel better than I have in longer than I can remember. Thank you Dr. Kruse, from the bottom of my heart.

Christine_L, Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  18. caroline

caroline Moderator

19. That's awesome! Thank you for sharing.

20. Yesssss
    Yesssss!!!!! Happy to hear it!!!