1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Histamine/MCAS

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Tfreeman, May 16, 2020.

1. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

What’s currently working for my histamine intolerance and mast cell disease? (Also my mood swings)
    1. Removing all supplements
    2. Being outside of an extremely dense and populated city - not in the boondocks but far enough to feel a difference
    3. Understanding estrogen metabolism and when to focus more on histamine metabolism throughout my cycle
    4. Grounding in the grass multiple times per day
    5. Sunshine in bits and pieces throughout the day
    6. Being in nature, watching the trees, one ear listening to jacks podcasts and the other ears listening to the birds and forests
    7. Hiking only small amounts per day (avoiding true exercise due to leptin resistance)
    8. 5 grams of iodized Hainz sea salt once a day
    9. Reintroducing only 1 supplement - Quercetin Ascorbate by Designs for Health has helped my nausea around meals, car sickness, other histamine issues
    10. Nystatin for my excess mold and yeast which I will remove slowly the more time I spend in the sun
    11. Gupta Program retraining the brain, relaxing the nervous system, and reengaging with joy
    12. Red glasses at night and ra optics while I work

Now to attempt to improve my weight... leptin RX is tough for me but I do it with unfortunately minimal success.

Last edited: May 16, 2020