1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Histamine and emf

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by SeaHorse, Apr 12, 2014.

1. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

2. kovita

kovita Gold

so many evidence, official evidence. I wonder when the world responds, or better said how big must be the evidence to combat the business?

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Nice find!!!!

4. BJK77

BJK77 Gold

I definitely have a "histamine type" reaction to EMF. Super hot, burning up, face red . . . now I can understand what is happening a bit better.

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

Cell phones turn my ears red (whichever ear I have the phone up against). Hot, red, and the blood vessels show more.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Histamine........all tied to the increase in the volume of the connective tissue stroma...........anything that gets larger is a sign of electron loss and too much deuterium in the gut lining because of a broken circadian mechanism to clear them via the bile and the gastrocolic reflex. The circadian clock genes in enterocytes also shed 24-48 hours to chronically keep the metabolic rate up of mitochondria in the enterocytes. Leaky gut is a result of a massive influx of deuterium exerting a torque on the basement membrane and connection between cells because of the magnetic moment of deuterium compared to H+. When the stoma gets larger in the gut due to energy and information loss this is when mast cells and eosinophils show up in tissues. They are a fingerprint of a quantum problem in the gut.

SCRN2007 likes this.
  7. cantweight

cantweight Gold

My middle child was diagnosed with MCTD when we lived in an EMF cesspool. Its amazing to look back and realize what we were actually fighting against...not lyme but EMF. He has done nothing but grow stronger since we've moved away and he spends more time climbing trees than playing video games.