1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

High vitamin D

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by shiran, Sep 20, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

should I be concerned about my vitamin D level- 188nmol/L
    Thanks

2. Hunger4More

Hunger4More New Member

My last labs came back at 260nmol/L... not a single supplement, sunshine only. I think your question is good; but based on lab ranges your vitamin D level is still normal.

seanb4 and shiran like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not if its natural............[​IMG]

4. shiran

shiran Curious

Thanks
    No supplement . It's from the sun

Christine_L and Danco3636 like this.
  5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Just got my Vit D result - I'm up there with you. 184 nmol - alllll natural :)

Brent Patrick, seanb4 and shiran like this.
  6. shiran

shiran Curious

Excellent!!!!

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

And in Scotland too. :cool:

ScottishEmma and shiran like this.
  8. shiran

shiran Curious

Wow now I'm getting a prospective.... for me it's the first time in that range it took me 9 months to get there

ScottishEmma likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2017-9-23_8-19-43.png

upload_2017-9-23_8-22-12.png

upload_2017-9-23_8-24-33.png

upload_2017-9-23_8-52-47.png

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    Brent Patrick, Lahelada and shiran like this.
  10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I think Scottish Emma is now Spanish Emma ?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  11. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

8 DAYS!!

It's funny, everyone here has been saying we've had a shit Summer and I've thought it's been great. That's because any time the sun shines I'm out there which is often sporadic days but even one day, if it's here I'm out ALLL day where perhaps they think it's been bad because we haven't had consistent sun and they are only grabbing snippets here and there. I'm really lucky my job allows me to be out all day :)

seanb4 and shiran like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Remember the sands from Sahara?
    About everybody in your general area got them,
    except your neighborhood.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  13. shiran

shiran Curious

ScottishEmma, WalterNL and Lahelada like this.
  14. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I've done the same. I just get out there as much as I can. Last year I thought the weather so bad I went to Fuerteventura in August, and then took a couple of trips over the winter to get me through it. This year, even though I don't think the weather has been better than last year, I haven't needed to go anywhere in the summer, and although I've got trips booked for the beginning of October and the middle of November, and will go in January as well, I'll be going because I can and I want to, not because I desperately feel I need to, and that's been a revelation .... :cool::)

ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

That picture made me laugh. Could have been me without a bit of manoeuvring and holding up the girls for a while to make sure underneath also gets a dose of sun, and also making sure my armpits are exposed for a time as well. The girls thank me. :D

seanb4 and ScottishEmma like this.
  16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yep me too. My boobs are extremely lifeless post breastfeeding!

17. shiran

shiran Curious

OMG Only now I noticed thats so funny.
    Why the shoes...
    Wonder if in the bag it is a bottle of wine or water Spring
    from all the artical this is My favorite picture

18. shiran

shiran Curious

I'd like to think that the sun picks my boobs up

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Well I've never got so bad I can tuck the girls into my knickers :rofl: but I'm a larger lady of almost 60 with 3 children, so lets just say aesthetically they aren't my greatest asset .. But they are definitely much better, and the skin tags under my arms have drastically improved, so I'm hopeful I'm reducing my risk of getting breast cancer. :cool:

ScottishEmma and seanb4 like this.