1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

High sex drive in women....I can't be alone

Discussion in 'Optimal Reset 2013' started by cantweight, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

Awesome quote that I wish everyone would read....

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^too much sex in it to get the real point for most small minded people.

3. Fascinating and completely eye-opening. I love the topics in this forum…definitely exploring topics and issues that are not found anywhere else. Thanks, Dr. K!

4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I dont quite follow . . . does this mean hypoxia could increase sex drive? Or does it mean that a high sex drive could be indicative of brain inflammation? Can brain inflammation be a result of hypoxia?

Just trying to get the sequence of events it clear in my head . . . . whether the brain inflammation causes a demand for oxytocin and the low oxygen levels causes a tipping point for orgasm/oxytocin release . . . . or whether the low oxygen levels (hypoxia) comes first causing brain inflammation followed by a demand for oxytocin and hence orgasm? . . . . . :confused:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

it heighten's the orgasm when it happens..........in a big way.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The quantum effect is based upon the inability to clear hydronium ions from the blood fast enough......they build up and blood flow in the sexual organs increases.......this increase pressure leads to an enhanced mechanical transduction of energy and sets the brain off in a big way.......hypoxia is an acid metabolic event and acids are tied to H+ ions and H+ come from the charge separation of water and this only happens in arteries when they are very hydrophilic. Salts and acids decrease the charge separation that naturally happens in water even in a fluid like blood........and this leads to a butterfly effect quantum event you call orgasm.........I told ya the details make the big O seem unexciting.........

7. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Quite the contrary Dr. Kruse . . . . you've cleared up several other questions I had, but didnt ask, as well - to do with muscle tensing and breath holding and physical exertion just prior to climax. :cool: