1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

HIGH LATITUDE CONNECTIONS TO THE SUN: LIGHT's MAGNETIC Flux

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

TODAY's DEEP CT LESSON: Use the albedo effect of the snow to connect to the electric and magnetic flux in your country high up in latitudes. That region on Earth is more connected than you think in this way. Here are some facts about the sun that are not disputed by anyone credible:

1. The Sun has a magnetic field that must be generated by electric currents. This is attributed to the “Solar dynamo”.

2. The Sun is part of the “Heliospheric Current Sheet”. The current that flows in the sheet is tiny, 10⁻¹⁰A/m², but the area of the sheet is large (though I believe the current density falls off with distance)

3. The Themis satellites discovered “flux ropes” connecting the Sun with the Earth. Although the name refers to magnetic flux, they carry current too, and it is estimated that they pump 650,000 Amps into the Arctic region via the poles. This is where you win at high latitudes when you use CT, grounding, and AM sunrises and PM sunsets. Do I believe humans are capable of using these currents on Earth? I do.

Seeing the sun is seeing its magnetic flux in the AM where you live. The scientists of today think deeply about things that do not matter instead of clearly about the things that connect us to nature. Our brain is a biologic electromagnetic receiver. It turns out the part with the most fidelity as a receiver is a mitochondrial matrix. It links directly to the sun. It uses the blood as its transformer. This is why the blood is a non-Newtonian magnetohydrodynamic fluid. when you live at high latitude you need to have a circulatory system that is in tip-top shape to take advantage of the core magnetic flux in the sun's light. In this way, when you expand the idea to the Universe scale, you'll begin to understand that in the Universe there is a core library from which we obtain knowledge, strength, and inspiration. Our mitochondrial matrix has figured out how to tap this wisdom in the sun's magnetic footprint. Humans have not realized it yet, but I believe quantum biology will soon prove it. Human knowledge barely has touched this core. To date, few have penetrated into the secrets of this core knowledge of nature, but I believe that it exists because of all the things we've discovered so far about Nature. All that was great about nature's laws in the past has marginalized, ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — (Flexner report/Rockefeller) Now in the 21st century, the world of quantum mechanics and all its weirdness is allowing all of that scientific suppression to re-emerge with a larger potential energy to leap understanding forward. In this way, the old science of nature will emerge and change consciousness more powerfully than ever before. I am quite confident in science, that one day, will become more triumphant for mankind and be able to elevate modern man from the struggle of his current paradigms. The problem with our species right now is that we’re stuck in an outdated technical paradigm that is running our economic engines. Our system is rotten to the core because we are relying on something harming us in non-linear ways. Science is being used to make the economy run today.......and that’s about all it does. The economy IS the problem because it relies on Big Tech revenue to operate to generate the cash flows we think we need. This all comes from the Rockefeller mindset we got. (October 2018 webinar) https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/picturing-the-sun-s-magnetic-field