1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

High HDL - low triglycerides

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by lioness7, Feb 6, 2013.

1. lioness7

lioness7 Gold

As I was going through some papers, I found some old blood work....Though I know higher Hdl levels are good, and low triglycerides are better, what is too high / too low? I have been meaning to ask this forever, but kept forgetting. My HDL was 132 , LDL 96, triglycerides 46.9. Of course , this is creating a total cholesterol of 238. Should I be concerned about the high/low hdl/tri's? After researching high hdl levels, I was left with the impression that it could be an inflammatory response (Vit D 61, coming out of winter, with RBC folate @ 1912 nmol/l - 843 ng/ml (methylation issues?), which I think is high as well given a b12 of 512 and ferritin of 14 ug/l - no symptoms)... So tricky with the SI Units and conventional units so I hope I am not making mistakes in calculating my canadian figures. I am waiting for my 23andme test to come back for guidance as well. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

this means your zeta is excellent.......you have built up a redundant system to protect you from EMF.

3. Patty Cakes

Patty Cakes Silver

Congrats on your zeta potential! You are probably one of a few people who are that good. How do you feel?