1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

High Hba1c

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Jamierichard, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Hilde

Hilde New Member

Hi,
    You wrote "I struggle to catch sunrise every day as I'm a single parent with a young son who wakes after sunrise and then goes to school and as my house has no AM sunlight, I need to walk 5 minutes to catch it (I hope that makes sense?)"

Is it possible that you can sit in an open a window towards the direction of the rising sun and do the same thing at evenings when the sun sets. So you will benefit from it anyway.
    Do the full sunrise en sunsets whenever you can and take you child with you. It will be magic moment f.e. in the weekend for the both of you?

Btw I need to drive by bicycle, to find to sunset and sunrise.
    Its autumn here in the Netherlands wich means rain rain rain rain and wind.
    But knowing and feeling the benefits of the sun esp. AM keeps me motivated :)
    Do you realise that the position of sunsets and rises is changing with the season and by the day?
    Maybe its closer to your house now?

2. Jamierichard

Jamierichard Silver

Thanks Hilde. I am managing to catch more now that the angle of the sun is changing but because, like you have, the wind and the rain here, the sunrise is often difficult to find. Is it still of value if it's raining?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mitochondriacs stand for what is correct by Nature's measuring stick, even when it means you have to stand alone because of social media's meme supporting profiteers of industry.

A high HBA1C is not just a story about what you eat.......it is about the light you chose to live under as the picture shows
    [​IMG]

Jamierichard likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is the best time for everything, including getting blasted by X Rays in the name of diagnostic radiology.⁣

Your cells are more susceptible to damage at certain times of the day! ⁣
    This is based on the timing of your cells processes of division and growth.⁣

Your cells are most resilient to the damage from radiation in the afternoon because of the circadian control of DNA damage done by DNA methylase!

That's why this research found that X Rays in the afternoon lead to less cellular damage including DNA mutations…⁣

This may indicate that checking your phone first thing in the morning is also damaging yourselves more at this time…⁣
    And, this is in addition to the blue light bomb that most cell phones tend to be! ⁣

[​IMG]

Helio Silva, Jamierichard and Hilde like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jamierichard

Jamierichard Silver

Hi Jack, thanks for all your hard work and your reply. I've cut my carbs and am eating only in daylight hours now with no snacking, continuing to minimise blue light, nnEMF, ALAN exposure and having put my 45 year hatred of fish to one side, am 'enjoying' cod 3 times per week. I'm determined to get this dealt with.

7. Jamierichard

Jamierichard Silver

UPDATE!!!!
    Great news, I had blood tests taken today and although I don't know all the results, the doctor called me to let me know my platelet count was low at 34 (range 150-450). What he wasn't aware of was just 3 weeks ago prior to implementing the regime detailed above, my count was 20! I'm soooo pleased. Fingers crossed this improvement will be seen in my prediabetes markers! Thanks again Jack.