1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Matthew Pettit, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:29 AM.

1. Matthew Pettit

Matthew Pettit New Member

Hi Everyone!

I stumbled upon Dr. jack Kruse through a podcast episode last week. I've joined the Optimal Klub yesterday. I joined because I realized, all of a sudden, the importance of the light I'm exposed to and the disruption of my circadian rhythms. Since 2012 I've worked in the Nuclear Power Industry and I've always been bothered by 12 hour swing shift work. Wake up feeling bad and feeling like I can never get enough rest and sleep. I'm hear to learn. Don't even have a good grasp on most of the things Dr. Kruse talks about.

My family and I have been implementing the Weston A. Price diet for the past 5 years. It has helped our overall health but things are still not right. Inflammation, excess weight, and energy are my nagging problems. We tried "Paleo" about 10 years ago, then moved to whole 30 for a year, and finally ended up with Weston A. Price. I know, and now understand (sort of), that my health is ultimately tide to my sunlight and blue light exposure.

Some thing I'm doing now is trying to read as much as I can. I started Epi-Paleo yesterday and hopefully will finish some time next week. I will continue to move from book to book, along with this forum and blog, to educate myself.

Ultimately I will need to find a different occupation, so I can hopefully restore my circadian rhythm. It's going to be tough. My wife has Lyme disease and battles with chronic inflammation (Mold). We are trying our best to follow a Dr. Schoemaker protocol. It's expensive and housing is an issue. In a moldy environment she is bed ridden with no energy. Having 3 kids all under seven, it is not an ideal situation.

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and let everyone know where I'm coming from. I know my mindset and fundamental knowledge about health will have to change, but I'm looking forward to the journey.

God Bless!

Matthew

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome Matthew ....good luck on your journey to optimal health.

You are lucky that your children are young so you can guide them without too much push back!

The most important thing here is The three legged stool..........light, water magnetism.

Can you get everyone up for sunrise? grounding with as little clothes on as possible? and then a nice big breakfast.

Where do you live?

Are you limiting all electronics in your home? TV, computers, iPads, phones etc?

Jack has told us that there is always mould ...and if we are healthy we just deal with it.

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. some health history for yourself and your wife and also your Mother's and Gran's history.

Have you thought of taking a couple of weeks and going camping - as far away from civilisation as possible?

Track how you are all feeling - especially your wife.

Taking in all Jack's information is like drinking from a fire hose! Watch all his podcasts on youtube etc. This is a faster and less painful way to get his main info. Also - get your wife to listen as well.

I think there is a thread here somewhere listing all the podcasts.

4. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

5. Matthew Pettit

We haven't tried the sunrise yet, but we did get the last 2 hours of sunlight yesterday. We are big breakfast eaters which usually consists of eggs, bacon, and/or sausage.

I live in North Central Alabama.

We have always kept our kids from using smart phones but we do watch TV. We probably watch about 2 hours a week on average. Sometime less sometimes more.

We have both come to the conclusion that avoiding mold is ultimately impossible and have been trying to find the other pieces to the puzzle. We've always thought there has to be some other underlining issue that is causing her body to react the way it does.

I will look into the journal.

We have thought of going camping but haven't executed.

I will definitely watch the videos. All this is pretty overwhelming but with time well get a good base knowledge. At this point I don't know what I don't know.

Thanks for your suggestions and help!

6. Matthew Pettit

How is the switch going? We will look into Annie Hopper.

Thank You! I will check it out.

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Mold is interesting topic.
    Some people have a black mold at home. Usually explained by high humidity and lack of sunlight.
    Nearby pristine stream emerges from a dip in the hill, all covered with shade from trees (so the spring is in the deep shade and is newer exposed to sunlight).
    Why black mold at home but not in the spring?

Tfreeman likes this.
  8. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Interesting... I wonder the time frame of healing mold with sunlight when the mold/fungus has colonized a body. Yes, the sun should keep it at bay, but when someone has spent their life indoors and burnt by nnEMF, how long can the sun turn around a colonized body? A consistent question in my mind, and do we simultaneously treat with anti-fungals and binders while improving our redox?

Matthew Pettit likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

New Orleans is between 1 foot (0.3 m) and 2 feet (0.6 m) below sea level. Some parts of the city can reach higher elevations of up to 20 feet (6 m), but over half of the city is at or below sea level.

Louisiana in general is one of the states with the lowest elevations of all. Only Delaware has a lower mean elevation in the contiguous United States that Louisiana.

With that, I am sure, there is plenty of molds in Luisiana.

New Orleans Elevation (vacationidea.com)
    ==========================================

With that @Jack Kruse picked that location as one of the better places in USA.

So a goal to fight mold may not be the right goal.
    Figuring how to live and prosper there maybe a better goal.

10. Matthew Pettit

@JanSz Why is Louisiana one of the better places to live?

JanSz likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Most mold cases are nnEMF toxicity cases. Especially dirty electricity.

Matthew Pettit, caroline and JanSz like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

my pleasure.

Baby steps! and do consider going camping - the kiddos would love it I am sure and it may be pivotal for your wife.

Matthew Pettit likes this.