1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi to Everyone

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by stuart buchanan, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Hi my name is Stuart, I'm 60yo, and I live by myself in a town close to Glasgow, Scotland. I was diagnosed with Parkinsons 5 years ago, and since then i have changed my lifestyle quite a lot. I am determined to do my best to overcome this illness. Right from the word go i have been looking into natural remedies. At the start, with the help of my Colombian girlfriend at the time, I came back from Colombia with 15kg of Mucuna Pruriens in my rucksack - this led to a couple of tense moments at airport security - added a bit of spice to life. (unfortunately there was no way to get the MP's tested and I only used so much in the end before being forced down the prescription drug route). However, approx 18 months ago, I started using a Root / Plant called Rhodiola, and have been successful in my attempt not to take any prescription meds.

I have engaged many professionals utilising different methodes to help my condition, and I have underwent many tests.

Going back about 3-4 months I saw an excellent Podcast from a guy called Luke Storey and I subsequently bought his package on EMF - something that was completely new to me. Included in the package as bonus items were two podcasts (I think) involving Dr Jack Kruse. I had never heard of him before. I immediately related to his style and intellect, and so I am here.

Looking forward to catching up with a few of you.

Best Wishes
    Stuart

caroline likes this.
  2. Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    stuart buchanan and Pablo like this.
  3. Hey Stuart,
    Welcome. Go back to Colombia and be in the sun all day/every day is what I'd do. Parkinson's is a disease of light. I'm no doctor thoughgood luck!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Stuart and welcome.......

stuart buchanan likes this.
  6. jim K1a11

jim K1a11 New Member

hey Stuart I am a londoner living in edinburgh (you can pick which is the worse of the 2). just trying to get to know a few local "tribes" people. possibly get a meet up of a few like minded souls. nothing ventured and all that. I will being moving to calderwood just outside edi. may try and get a meet up group set up for mito-minded people in scotland and borders..just an idea at at the moment (but dont know how to do that..yet). wishing you all the best jim

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021