1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi, I'm new to all this

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by ShellyFM, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Janz,
    Is this a Costco brand RO in 1/2 liter bottles?

We do use RO and also have the DDW to bring the deuterium content down. Always on the lookout for ways to improve.

2. @Janz, I think we are screwed in the desert in terms of whatever we are breathing in;) My reason for using the DDW was to help compensate for environmental deficiencies pending move.

Freebird likes this.
  3. This is just a thought I had. Costco RO water is probably sourced from lots of different water supplies. I'm guessing the Seattle costco has different water than in your Florida costco. The water may also vary throughout the year in ph, dissolved solids ECT. An RO system is imo pretty cheap for controlling your own water supply.

Christine Renner likes this.
  4. We buy RO at .35 per gallon in bulk as a piece of the equation. We were buying a distilled water that was vortexed etc and adding our own minerals. I think that's were we really went astray.

Since adding spring water in glass bottles, and using in conjunction with RO and sometimes DDW, we are all feeling and looking much much better.

Freebird and Richard Watson like this.
  5. Jacks

Jacks Gold

Fruit and vegetables probably do not contain DDW as watered with regular unfiltered water?

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Flying rivers produce winds.

upload_2021-4-30_20-30-27.png

Richard Watson likes this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Above post goes back to:

upload_2021-4-30_20-36-57.png

less chlorophyll
    fewer mitochondria------->(fever people)

////////////////