1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from UK, England

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Sajid Mahmood, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood New Member

A big hello to the Kruser Klub! My name is Sajid Mahmood. I am a Pakistani descent. My mother and Father are both Pakistani descent. I live at the 53rd latitude (52.95th to exact) in United Kingdom, England. I am 41 years of age and have 2 kids. Boy aged 5 and girl aged 3. I am a Taxi driver. I'm on a mission to keep myself and my family as healthy as possible. One of my other main goals in life is to develop my son into a successful soccer/football player. I hardly have any advanced background knowledge in science. I have been following Dr Jack Kruse on the internet for about a year now. I bumped onto Jack on one of his YouTube podcasts. The first time I listened to him I hardly understood a thing he was saying. He was so intellectual, sounded very convincing, gave an explanation for everything he was presenting (hardly any of it understood by the way lol). I was so curious and intrigued by his work, I kept following him and listening to his podcasts on YouTube, and also had been reading his Facebook page. Dr Jack Kruse has even had the kind generosity of answering dozens of my questions on Twitter. In time, I was learning and became familiar with the terminology in time. I have just become a silver member recently and was eager to become one long time ago. So now I'm finally here. Before I bumped into Jack, I suffered from winter Asthma, hay fever, acid reflux, indigestion, insomnia. A year and a half ago, my winter Asthma was so bad I ended up with pneumonia. Since following Jack, I seem to be coping much better with my Asthma in winter. Hay fever symptoms seemed to have improved. Sleep problems and insomnia have improved, although I do have a lot of family stress problems. Very rarely get any acid reflux and indigestion.

I would just like to thank Jack for everything I've learned from him since following him. I have learned so much from him, and he has made a massive difference to my life. I would like to give him a special thanks for all the useful and important information he has given to the public for free. I wish you and you're family a happy, long and successful life! We need more people like you on this planet! There will never be another Dr Jack Kruse! You're by miles the absolute best Doctor in the world! Lost of love Jack!! You're a Legend!!! I hope this increases your dopamine levels! lol!
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Sajid...... very well said!
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome and here is where all your questions should reside.
  4. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood New Member

Lol! Jack, sometimes you remind me of that crazy scientist from Back To The Future. lol! Speaking of Back To The Future, is time travel possible?
  5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Welcome from another UK member. :)
  6. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood New Member