1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from The Central Coast Australia

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by D’Nyelle, Jun 15, 2019.

1. D’Nyelle

D’Nyelle New Member

Hi
    My name is D’Nyelle and I live on the Central Coast NSW Australia. I found Jack when I went my optometrist and was talking to her about my husband and his myriad of health problems. That was 3 months ago and I haven’t missed a Sunrise since. My husband was skeptical at first as he has been through the medical system for 32 years having rheumatoid arthritis since he was 19 leading to all the usual outcomes when you take all those drugs. He is seeing the change in me so it’s sparked a bit of hope in him which I thought was long gone I had to pull him off the window sill and Jack came along thank you universe Thank you Jack. So much to learn it’s so exciting.
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge Jack I love going down this rabbit hole. Thanks again for the wake up call.

Jude and Alex97232 like this.
  2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Welcome D'Nyelle, I'm living in Victoria at present, but eventually going to build at Clybucca. My husband & I have bought 100 acres there, so will be above you.
    Where are you on the Central Coast?
    Heaps of great info. here.

D’Nyelle likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi D'Nyelle and welcome. We are on the north coast.

D’Nyelle likes this.
  4. KrystleSky

KrystleSky New Member

Hi there!!

Nice to see fellow Aussies. I grew up in Newcastle, but now in NW NSW. It's nice to read of someone finding alternate health info from a healthcare provider!

caroline and D’Nyelle like this.
  5. D’Nyelle

D’Nyelle New Member

We’re in Alison near Wyong.

6. Another fellow Aussie! I've just recently joined too..Hello from Sydney!

D’Nyelle and caroline like this.
  7. evanssophia

evanssophia New Member

Hi everyone! I always dreamed of living in Australia because there are very beautiful landscapes! But my husband is against it. I do not know if my dream will ever come true...

8. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Good luck!!