1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by CatherineHFD, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I've been looking for emf and blue light solutions all of the time to improve situation (I have a few things thus far) .. amber bayonette globes are hard to find .. overseas sources seem to be screw-ins.. still looking (I'm in Sydney, AU). I've ordered RA Optics day and night versions of blue light blockers, but that only covers me .. not the rest of the household that are not so interested in all of this. If you do find blue light blocking products for screens, or any other strategy, please do post, as will I.

2. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Even before I saw your reply, I had the first delivery and just had them natural, as usual, and nice to know it's all good. Do you like the Pacific or Sydney?

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I like Sydney rock personally ,make sure you have with turmeric/curcumin

CatherineHFD likes this.
  4. Alex Fergus

Alex Fergus New Member

For amber bulbs have a look at: https://www.blockbluelight.com.au/collections/all-products/products/blue-blocking-light-bulb

KrystleSky likes this.
  5. PaulG

PaulG New Member

I have got my eyesight tested and to get a quote for blue blocking lenses and my optician said that there are no white papers showing blue light affects circadian rhythms..:mad: I was lost for words to be honest. I actually said so all these glossy brochures lying around promoting blue blocking lenses are a hoax perpetuated on a unsuspecting public. This is why we fight the good fight to help bring the so-called educated experts into the light of truth.

Jude and caroline like this.