1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by CatherineHFD, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Hi Emma .. just last night I was listening to this older YouTube interview, considering the "canary in the coal mine", that is Australia .. : 2 Dr Jack Kruse Mitochondria, Sunlight & Quantum Biology, Aug 2016, he suggested we get our water from Europe and don't trust our fish supply because of dead waters and a 65% dead Barrier Reef .. remembering this interview was 2 years ago now! .. he mentioned Roy Palmer teaching people how to farm our own fish supply .. so much to look further into ..

Emma Ruttyn likes this.
  2. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

thanks for all of that detail .. much appreciated, particularly since you know it's working for you (you sound like you really know what you're doing and have no doubt had testing done to gauge how your body is going). I am just repeating here, but if you haven't stumbled across this particular info from Dr Kruse, here is again YouTube: 2 Dr Jack Kruse Mitochondria, Sunlight & Quantum Biology, Aug 2016, he suggested we get our water from Europe and don't trust our fish supply because of dead waters and a 65% dead Barrier Reef .. remembering this interview was 2 years ago now! .. he mentioned Roy Palmer teaching people how to farm our own fish supply .. so that was doing my head in .. I'm just going to start with what you're doing .. I'll also look at Emma Ruttyn's suggestion of Blu Royale Seafood, and Manettas ..

3. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I suggest you read this thread it will give a lot of info regarding our water in relation to the Donut Hole

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/aussies-and-the-donut-hole.8115/

And this thread regarding our water

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...eted-water-for-australians-the-options.20398/

drezy and CatherineHFD like this.
  4. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I make mistakes just like everyone else and have certainly made my fair share the most important thing is to not fold like a cheap suitcase (skin in the game) and keep putting one foot forward. Reflecting on my mistakes and correcting them moving forward I feel has helped me focus on whats important.

I eat local oysters and purchase sockeye salmon from overseas.
    I have testing done but to be honest I go on how I actually feel especially in terms of sleep I sleep very well,this was not always the case before I joined Jack's forum.
    The biggest thing I recommend is to read the blogs and do not make the mistake I did, not reading in numerical order as I missed something fundamental several months ago as connecting dots is far easier.

I have made good gains only because I feel discipline and consistency is key and doing the following everyday and not being concerned of what others think or say.

Morning sunrise grounded
    transition to UVA
    seasonal eating based on Epi Paleo Diet
    Consuming DDW
    CT daily in some form either cold showers tub CT or of recent this winter Sleep CT
    Watching my light environment
    Using UVA Bulbs when unable to be outside for required time

I think the main thing Catherine is to just start and take it from there many Ozzies on the Forum and plenty of good advice from the members on this forum.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    Jude, caroline, drezy and 1 other person like this.
  5. Fabric doesn't block EMF. That's something you need to mitigate in other ways. Covering the eyes and skin is about blue light. Not sure what the best cover is -- maybe UV blocking clothes but something is better than nothing.

Jude, drezy and CatherineHFD like this.
  6. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

.. taken on board, and not doing the cheap suitcase :)

so I have a comment re DDW .. I asked tech support at Natural Action Technologies (they have vortexing funnels that I use all of the time, and take the memory of toxicity out of water, and emulates structured water in nature). They are getting back to me re the DDW .. whether or not structuring takes away deteurium also .. NB structuring renders the toxicity, pathogens etc inert

do you have a UVA bulb you can recommend? I had my sun time cut short today .. I use my day-blocker glasses (yellow lens) when in artificial light or looking at computer inside during the day, so do you sit shirtless at your computer with UV lamp on? sorry to ask so many questions .. I just know that when I go to buy something there are so many options .. I'd appreciate knowing what you're using .. thanks Brent

7. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

You know what structures water that "emulates structured water in nature" your mitochondria. It builds EZ water via sunlight. Red light builds the EZ UV expands it. Your cells are designed to structure water. Your job is to harvest as much IRA and UVA to build your EZ.Drink good quality water then go out in morning Sun nature will do the rest providing you are not surrounded by nnEMF.

I spend very little time on the computer but when I do I cover head to toe and wear Blue blockers.

I am doubtful about any claims companies make regarding the removal of Deuterium via a structuring method this has been covered extensively on the forum, best healer and for Deuterium depletion...….. det.jpg

CatherineHFD likes this.
  8. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

This is what I have been using over Winter but this will never replace Full spectrum Sunlight.
    I believe going into spring here in OZ we are going to experience a very hot Spring hotter than normal
    so seize the opportunity to harvest natural sunlight. sun.jpg

CatherineHFD and Mitchell97 like this.
  9. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

Hey Catherine, Brent and others. Also from Sydney here...nice to know there are like-minded people near me :)

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

we are in Yamba N.S.W .....love it up here. We are travelling now in Northern Queensland ......went as far as Cains. We aren't thrilled with the crocs and stingers up here and so can't really get in the ocean over summer.

We have been at Mission Beach and someone saw a croc .......so crocs aren't on a timetable!

Mitchell97, Brent Patrick and Jude like this.
  11. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Hi there .. you're lucky you have a plan and it sounds very nice .. it makes me wonder how long it will be before we just have to ditch most of our belongings and be prepared to keep moving .. this is crazy. I heard the Gold Coast was getting it in 2019 .. so northern Queensland probably won't be far behind anyway?

Maybe you know where to buy amber bulbs for night lights? I've tried Bunnings thus far .. nothing .. probably will have to order online or from overseas .. any tips? Also, I was at Specsavers trying to discuss blue light blocking treatment for my prescriptions .. painful .. what did you end up getting?

12. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Hi there .. yes like minded definitely .. just wish 5G could be averted .. there has to be an answer other than running from location to location .. nobody wants it .. nobody wanted GMO either, and finally major cases are being won against Monsanto ..

13. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

So Tom Doud is quite expensive? I took a quick look and couldn't see him on Google .. never mind. I am waiting for RA to announce they can do the prescription frames of my choice from Australia .. in the meantime, am wearing Trudark daywalkers .. at night too because don't have the night ones yet .. I'm in set-up stage .. so many boxes to tick off with regard to light, magnetism, water ..

I'd be interested in what you're doing online, without being too specific if you think I'm nosey :) ... I think someone should be selling the amber globes, UV lights, magnets .. etc etc .. all of the bits we need but can't find easily here .. I've mentioned it to my brother who is an electrician, but I think he needs to hear it from someone else, not his big sister .. he doesn't like to take advice from me .. LOL .. his loss

Dev likes this.
  14. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Yes I did have a vision of you in blue light all day with drugs and a white coat and it sort of didn't fit with everything, but then again, I imagine it was a career choice already on the move before you discovered these amazing principles that Jack Kruse has uncovered. The world is in the midst of so much change and uncovering the bullshit in pretty much everything, so there's not much you would want to study, do for work until the major changes are in place. I'm sure you'll make a great coach ..

15. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

What about on the dinner table??

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

are crocs on yours and Tim's dinner table??????

17. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Hi Caroline! Yes, we have all noticed a difference with the magnetic mattress from a supplier in QLD. My kids actually slept better from the very 1st night; e.g., from the 1st night they both mentioned they had dreamt vividly; they also woke up really energetic and not sleepy. And they used to wake up 3am, but no more of that, sleeping right through soundly! My husband and I have also have benefited but it didn't happen straight away - it took at least a week before we noticed a difference. Main difference is not waking through out the night and sleeping deeper. really happy with them, and for 1 queen and 2 singles they cost $800 including shipping - so WAY cheaper than magnetico . Cheers!

Mitchell97 and caroline like this.
  18. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Hi Brent .. I'm ordering from Manettas, thanks for that tip .. Sydney Rock Oysters Large, delivered opened with lids on (is this the best way in your opinion?) .. I was planning to eat uncooked, natural, and wondered if you do too, as cooking depletes nutrition to an extent .. I was reading about oysters and wondered about this "Vibrio vulnificus can't be seen, smelled, or even tasted. Don't rely on your senses to determine if an oyster is safe." .. should they be stir fried, or is this not an issue .. ? thanks, Catherine

19. Annie Dru

Annie Dru Silver

Does anyone on this thread use LowBlueLights, or any other brand computer/phone screen covers? Seems like the best solution for both indoor & outdoor screen time...

20. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I have ate around 120 dozen since Nov last year to date from Manettas,Ive had NIL issues.I eat raw with lemon and cracked pepper.Eat Raw to obtain more DHA.