1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by CatherineHFD, Aug 31, 2018.

1. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I'm very much a beginner here, but out in the general public I sort of feel at least intermediate :) Is there anyone in Sydney who is interested in exchanging ideas in terms of sourcing supplies, services .. etc for example, I'm contemplating the Glebe fish markets .. I haven't eaten fish for many years so I'd like to know if anyone in Sydney has discovered a great place to buy decent fish .. and, there are so few people who are "all in" with me, and I'm trying to make steps forward every day with family who think I'm extremist. There's only one person who I can talk to, in another State of the country .. no one nearby .. that would be great. I'm sure I have a fair bit to contribute to the information too. So glad to have found this forum.

Karen & Glen C. likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Catherine and welcome.

Dr. K. will not be happy with your pic...... can you figure out why?

Jason Baden Powell is in Sydney and he and scompy have started EMF warriors........have a look.

There is a huge Aussie thread here where Jack has given us Ozzies lots of help.

There are lots of Aussies here btw.

3. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

caroline likes this.
  4. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

5. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Hi Caroline .. now that you mention it, yes I can definitely figure out why :glasses: .. that pic slightly pre-dates my discovery of Dr Kruse and just so you know .. they are very lightly tinted prescription readers (tinted because of glare from screens and working outside on a laptop .. that type of thing) .. I just looked up from reading when the picture was taken .. otherwise I have nothing on my face, particularly now .. all glasses are now headbands or worn under blue light blocking wrap-arounds, or thrown. I will see if I can find another picture .. understood ..

Thanks for the other info .. my only peeve is to have to sit in front of a screen to get to it. I'd be interested in seeing a picture of a Mitochondriac sitting in front of a computer with blockers, skin (and particularly thyroid) protected .. to get that right would be great, because I have no choice but to work in front of a screen ..

Thanks Caroline

caroline likes this.
  6. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

7. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

I too hated seafood and would never consider eating raw oysters, knowing what I know now Oysters are a staple in my diet.
    Best to eat Epi Paleo diet that is seasonal.

I eat four dozen raw oysters with cracked pepper lemon squeezed and the rest of the lemon in a shot glass.I always consume turmeric with oysters.This is standard every week.
    I eat sockeye salmon in a tin 5 times a week.
    I could cut back if I choose but for my N=1
    this works for me.
    Raw is always best but cooked seafood is always going to be better than the best lamb or steak.
    Oysters are a complete biological package, so if your able to consume oysters raw if not Kilpatrick is the way to go.
    If your environment is blue light toxic and highly populated you need to clean that up and increase seafood and get out for sunrise and the transition to UVA whilst grounded so your mitochondria can make sense of the information coming in.
    Stay away from fish oil capsules and Algae oil .DHA has to be in the SN-2 position to be used, only seafood can provide this

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    CatherineHFD, caroline and drezy like this.
  8. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

When DHA is in the SN-2 position it becomes planar. You need seafood to convert algae's DHA into the SN-2 position. Taking algal DHA is a waste of time. This conversion of DHA to the SN-2 position allows it to be both an N-type and P-type semicinductor........because of the 22 double bonds become flat like a wire. Members will learn much more about why this is big because of two non-linear effects of light on harmonic generations. Reject fake fish oil sources no matter how bad the marketer tries to tell you otherwise. https://www.researchgate.net/…/The-planar-structure-of-the-… JK FB March 13

caroline and drezy like this.
  9. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Hi Catherine!
    I am from Sydney too. I am not on here often but have been following JK's work now for a couple of years. He has changed my life as well as my kids! Not sure what part of Sydney you are from, but we get all our seafood from Frenchs Forest Markets every Sunday from Karl at 'Peyton Blu Royale Seafood'. He has an awesome selection of fish that is really well priced. He has a stall at many other sydney markets too each week.
    We have hacked our water by buying Icelandic - I try to stock up from Woolies when they have a deal.
    We are so fortunate to live near the beach, so each morning we are down there barefoot looking at the sun. We've been watching sunrises for a bit over a year now, and still people look at us like we're crazy or think we're tourists!
    I feel lonely sometimes because I don't know anyone locally who is a mitochondriac - the food movement is HUGE on the northern beaches, but they look at you like a weirdo if you suggest pork belly over kale smoothies!
    The magnetico from USA is too expensive for us ATM, so we have purchased a magnetic mattress from an Aussie lady called Jannese up in QLD - she is very helpful if you needed to chat to her. Website: https://www.magneticexperience.com.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=1_138
    Stay covered up when indoors and get nude when outdoors, hehehehe!
    Welcome to this forum!
    Emma.

caroline and CatherineHFD like this.
  10. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Hi Catherine, I'm living in Vic. at moment but have bought land at Clybucca & will build & move there eventually.

CatherineHFD and caroline like this.
  11. Like my picture?

CatherineHFD and Emma Ruttyn like this.
  12. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Love it!!!

countingstarsx likes this.
  13. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

well done .. :) .. you could also do a balaclava in Winter haha

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    countingstarsx likes this.
  14. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Hi there .. thanks so much for all of that .. I've made a note of everything you've said .. I'm in Pennant Hills (about 3/4 hr from Palm Beach) and intend to get to the beach more this summer .. I felt I knew quite a bit until I discovered Dr Kruse's work, and now so much to catch up with, and stuck in front of this screen to do most of it. I have day blockers for artificial light, but am waiting to find the best source for a night pair for total blue blocking .. with my prescription .. maybe RA Optics when they are ready, or Specsavers if I can get them to do it the way I instruct them to (they are telling me blue light toxicity is pseudo at the moment, so maybe I'll give them a miss) .. Never concern yourself with what others are thinking/saying .. keep it up with those sunrises, sunsets and as much as you can in between .. as Byron Katie says .. "what other people think of you is none of your business .. " :) .. so don't give it headspace. I don't know if I'd go nude .. but I've looked at the Kiniki bikinis .. very tiny, and you can sun right through them (a Kruse recommendation). I would love to meet you one day, so hold that thought .. maybe for when summer hits, and in the meantime, please do let me know of any more products etc you discover, and I can do the same .. feel free to email me too as an alternative cat0412@bigpond.com. I don't know anything about Icelandic water .. at the moment I'm restructuring distilled (I have a distiller) .. and I've posted everything I do.
    Thanks again, and yes, you are so lucky to be near the beach .. chilly now though :) .. I used to live right on Curl Curl .. and that was truly icelandic in winters.
    take care
    C

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you noticed a difference with your magnetic pad?

Emma Ruttyn and Brent Patrick like this.
  16. Ra Optics is doing prescription glasses right now, just not the ones where you send in your own frames!

CatherineHFD likes this.
  17. Jude

Jude Gold

Love it!
    I swathe my scarf across my face, basically under my glasses at night:eek: I seem to go better with no facial exposure...oops:D

18. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

.. but does anyone know whether or not fabric blocks much of anything? .. is actual EMF shielding needed? .. this is something I haven't started looking into yet .. Being stuck in front of my laptop, not only for work, but for participating in this forum, learning generally (although I always buy hard copy books rather than ebooks with very few exceptions), warrants looking into this way more closely, particularly since Australia is the canary in the coal mine. A friend suggested wearing lots of shungite .. maybe a noble elite rock necklace, Pebbles and Bam Bam style .. and after listening last night to Dr Kruse also saying that different mobile carriers, different local types of towers, different mobile carriers, etc have particularly detrimental consequences .. he didn't or couldn't elaborate. I want to ditch my phone altogether now, but others in my house never would put their phones on aeroplane mode, even to sleep. So does anyone know about Optus as a carrier, and Pennant Hills, New South Wales? .. I have an iPhone 6, and have turned down the latest thing from my employer .. I just want out as much as possible until tech is considering the human body more. In that same interview, YouTube: 2 Dr Jack Kruse Mitochondria, Sunlight & Quantum Biology, Aug 2016, he suggested we get our water from Europe and don't trust our fish supply because of dead waters and a 65% dead Barrier Reef .. remembering this interview was 2 years ago now! .. he mentioned Roy Palmer teaching people how to farm our own fish supply .. I'm trying hard not to get worn down by all of this by staying positive and imagining a peaceful world, with respect for all life.

19. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

thanks, yes I know .. I'm also curious about a local source that knows as much as Matt Maruca .. it would be great to not have to deal with $US, shipping, waiting .. and to have a specifiation for the dyeing of the lens that was very clear as instruction to a supplier here in Sydney. I may still go with RA ..

caroline likes this.
  20. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Brent .. what about this: YouTube: 2 Dr Jack Kruse Mitochondria, Sunlight & Quantum Biology, Aug 2016, he suggested we get our water from Europe and don't trust our fish supply because of dead waters and a 65% dead Barrier Reef .. remembering this interview was 2 years ago now! .. he mentioned Roy Palmer teaching people how to farm our own fish supply .. What do you think? I haven't had time to look into Roy Palmer yet .. etc