1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi From Singers Glen, VA

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Thora Pomicter, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Good morning from the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.

Martha Barger and Emma C like this.
  2. Ed Pomicter

Ed Pomicter New Member

Hi Dear, from a Shenandoah Valley EMF filled operating room ;). Have the ice ready when I get home!

3. I will fill up your little kiddy pool with ice, my love.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome. That area of VA is not good. I just had some members just come visit from this region and they got an earful.

5. Ed Pomicter

Ed Pomicter New Member

would love more details :glasses:

Martha Barger and Thora Pomicter like this.
  6. Emma C

Emma C Titanium

Yes @Jack Kruse , please say more about this area of VA! And specifically, which area? I thought the Shenandoah was pretty "country" :) How about over the mountain in C'ville?

Hi Thora! We're out in Crozet, VA...not too far. You and Ed can come swim in the 54 degree mountain streams on our road with us!

7. Penny

Penny New Member

Maybe it's the 27 military bases in Virginia...?

8. Ed Pomicter

Ed Pomicter New Member

Perhaps, but most of those bases are about 150 miles and a mountain range away. The closest is 100 miles and a mountain range away. We don't even have an airport with a control tower within 40 miles and a mountain range. So I think that compared to many/most places east of the Mississippi, we are in pretty good shape. Population density in the county is less than 100/sq mile, and where we are it is probably half that, and a large portion of those are old order and conservative Mennonites who are low/no tech.

9. Hi Emma. That would be fun!

Emma C likes this.
  10. Penny

Penny New Member

Sounds bucolic:) But ol' Doc Kruse had a reason he didn't like it...

11. I want to understand why.

12. Ed Pomicter

Ed Pomicter New Member

Roger that.... And that is why ol' doc Pomicter is curious as to why ol' doc Kruse has detrrmined that... he tends to have reasons about things rather than beliefs or opinions... A man of science, so to speak... So looking forward to the objective data :glasses:

Emma C and Thora Pomicter like this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome to both of you......

Thora Pomicter and Ed Pomicter like this.
  14. Thank you.

15. Penny

Penny New Member

It usually tends toward: crappy quantum yield due to being north of 28 degrees latitude, population density, geopathic stress, number of towers and how many WIFI companies (Qualcomm in San Diego) there are in the area - I think there's almost 300 in Del Mar or Cardif by the Sea in Southern California alone - and this patreon post has many signs to look for in the hospital data:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/cpc-20-storms-5g-17538105

Martha Barger likes this.
  16. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Hi VA folks, I am in Charlottesville... been here 21 years from Texas originally.. hubby originally from Natural Bridge, VA. We live near town but I'd like to find a 54 degree mountain stream. Used to visit the Jefferson pools but the are warm.

Thora Pomicter and Ed Pomicter like this.
  17. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Been looking at properties from Green Bank, WV (The National Radio Quiet Zone (NRQZ)- not sure how much better or worse that might be might be.) / Rockingham,VA (Harrisonburg area) to Lexington, VA and Black Mountain NC (family in Asheville), and Fredericksburg, Texas (family in Houston and Hill Country). Been ready to move seasonally for some time would have except would miss my husband who says he is firmly planted here. We do have a great view of Carter's Mountain and great sunset views and good community but no mitochondria-acks. BTW How is that spelled?
    Happy to see some other Virginians here. Maybe we can migrate to some place even better.

18. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Thanks for those thoughts Penny.....
    Radon and ticks are heavy here in Virginia too. I search for the towers and am attracted to pine trees and higher altitudes but I have hope for fiber optics or better options to pick up or surface. Envision every state having a safer zone for the like minded sensitive folks. Lots of Pros and Cons everywhere it seems.

Charlottesville VA is 594′ elevation - our property might be higher since we are uphill from Rt20.

What region of the world are you in Penny? Southern California....nice weather unless the ground shakes. Hospital Data is a good tip! Again, Thank you.

19. Hi Martha. I am sorry it took me so ling to reply. I try to stay off line as much as possible and by the time I get to checking all of my messages, I have so many! I love where we live in the Shenandoah Valley and am healing more and more. We live in a pretty ideal spot and we are still trying to research for ourselves why Jack would say this is a bad area since he has not given us an explanation for that. If I was getting sicker, I would be much more concerned but my health improves daily as I implement all of these things. Nice to meet you!

caroline likes this.
  20. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

Thora me too try to stay off all electronics...so glad you are improving... I am too but 10+ years of work now getting deep and happy to be here.

I've been looking to get out of Charlottesville for some time ...to a less dense population, higher elevation within VA or to Texas Hill Country where I have roots. Pretty sure we are not as far South as needful for Optimal. Charlottesville is Population: 43,475, with Latitude: 38° 01' 45.52" N Don't know if I can get hubby out of Virginia but I have been looking at properties in Afton and Rockingham (South of Harrisonburg) and Elkins to be higher and or less populated.
    Want to stay in touch with you all.

caroline likes this.