1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from New Zealand

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by thrive1992, Aug 17, 2018.

1. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

Hi team
    I have been following Jack Cruz for about 1.5 years at this stage. I have been blocking blue light with Uvex Skyper since 2014 but back then I thought they only needed to be worn for 30 to 45 minutes before sleep. Now I wear them as soon as the sun is down and minimise all artificial light.
    I have actually searched through this forum quite a lot as a nonmember. I know all the basic information and some of the more advanced information as well. I was living in Sydney for almost a year working in the tech industry (I wanted to move somewhere with more sun and so I could do the pursue a hobby) but I decided to quit and now I am training to be a beekeeper and studying organic farming at university back in New Zealand. I think this will allow me to have an income without having to sacrifice my health in the future.

Are there any other New Zealanders here??

Here is a brief overview of my health problems:
    ADHD, supposedly had "depression" during 2014 but it was probably just blue light toxicity, cold hands and feet (not sure if I have raynauds or if it's just poor blood circulation or some other blood related issue), possibly some gut health issues (BM are not as consistent as I would like), I have an odd small bone growth on the side of 1 of my fingers which could be a ganglion, since increasing sun exposure and red light therapy (JOOVV and redlightman) I have noticed an increase in freckles on parts of my body (I have no proof that this is because of the increase sun exposure but I have definitely noticed it over the last year ) maybe there is something toxic in my blood at the moment, I have some clicky joints/possibly low-level arthritis, gadolinium toxicity due to the fact that they used the gadolinium dye in my left hip for an MRI 7 years ago, pectus excavatum, seems like I have a weak connective tissue as well so possibly Marfan syndrome,

here is a brief overview of the things I do to improve my health:
    pitch black bedroom, Wi-Fi router off, no gadgets in bedroom, we live at the end of a no exit Street with farmland and forest bordering 3 sides of the property so very low wi-fry, at this stage there is no 5G in Christchurch, reverse osmosis drinking water, shower water is still regular tap water, 1st thing in the morning I spend 5 minutes outside in natural light grounding, DHA consumption – seafood, organic eggs and meat, currently eating minimal grains and no dairy – I might try ghee soon, sweet potatoes often kumera, apples and pears often, fruit and vegetable is organic when possible, I do fasting but it's not same amount every day, in 2 days I will be having a consultation with a biological dentist to get information on removing my amalgam fillings which I have approximately 4 of, SOTA blood cleaner and water ozonator, I'm also going to start creating my own magnesium bicarbonate soon, I'm also working on my mouth and tongue posture after learning about Dr Mike Mew and Sarah Hornsby last year

I am thinking of getting the magnetico 10 Gauss but I've read so many stories of people having a difficult time with that and you also see a lot of people selling secondhand on Facebook so I'm a little bit unsure of whether it's a good thing to spend money on or not.
    I'm thinking of getting the lessEMF.com gloves and baseball cap – the baseball cap would be for when I am in a lecture or library with a lot of non-native EMF. The gloves are for at home when I'm forced to use my laptop for 30 minutes or so to protect my fingers from my laptop.

Would love to hear from anyone, I plan to become an active contributor to this Forum :)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Researchers fine tune how Gadolinium causes its problems as it passes through the brain's water networks to cause the symptoms associated with this transition metal.
    In a study published online on 25 November by Investigative Radiology, Dr. Katerina Deike-Hofmann and colleagues from the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) at Heidelberg University Hospital and Essen University Hospital explain how gadolinium enters the cerebral spinal fluid (CSF). They show that GBCAs are excreted through specific entry points, such as the choroid plexus and the anterior chamber of the eye, into the CSF and subsequently enter the glymphatic system that, for instance, surrounds the perineural space. https://www.auntminnieeurope.com/index.aspx

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome.......