1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from Montreal Canada, need info on blue filters

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Gina Gravel, Mar 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Gina Gravel

Gina Gravel New Member

Hi everyone, I'm Gina and I'm very excited to be in this group along side Dr. Kruse, finally got my answers that I was looking for for about 15 years. I've suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome for the past 15 years, and I've been doing lots of reading, research in hollistic and functionnal medecine courses, and found that all I was trying and doing never worked. For the past 2 years been feeling much better but it was because of paleo approach and some tinctures to kills parasites, I was always looking for a way to boost my mitochondria. Finally its here... @Jack Kruse Now I got my glasses and applying everything already from book, but i am looking for a good blue filter screen, for phone, tablet, computer and tv... there are many kinds and I just don't know which is the good kind, if possible I would like to keep color blue and not have everything turned to green but ultimatetely I will buy what is best for body.

I built my house with protection from EMF and WIFI in 2011 after having been over exposed from past house with mold issues, my story is long, and my familly history is not very good in terms of disease so I've been doing everything I can to protect myself and my familly as my son was born in mold and EMF with old house as well, he's doing much better but I know he has serious issues with mitochondria, got it from me and all school environnement with cell tower right on school and more towers around it.

For the moment I will make changes here, and eventually seriously looking to move down south, or go many times a year.
    @Jack Kruse 23 and me gives me MTHFR/C677T is +/+, MTHFR/A1298C is -/-, VDR/Taq1 is -/-, VDR/Fok1 is +/-, CBS/C699T is +/-, CBS/A360A is +/-, CBS/N212N is -/-, I live in Montreal Quebec Canada, well by your teachings I'm not at a good place, but can you tell me where would it be good for me?

Thank you so much for everyting, finally I really feel like home with this group my next wish is to be surrounded by people who think in this matter, and also go to retreat and meet you all.

Gina

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  2. JVB

JVB New Member

I think most people recommend Iris for screens - it's about $10 for the computer and they have a free version for phones.

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  3. Kana

Kana New Member

Hello from Vancouver to another Canuck!

Gina Gravel likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Gina ......I am Canadian as well - and now live in Oz.

Gina Gravel likes this.
  5. Gina Gravel

Gina Gravel New Member

Ill check it out but i need also blue light filters for tv

6. drezy

drezy Gold

Wait, what is it that you're getting from TV?

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The best filter for the TV is the off button I have found.

8. Katie Durham

Katie Durham New Member

You could try a large sheet of Rubylith film.

9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Would be easier to use this on the computer instead of wearing blue glasses and covering our throats! Surprised a company hasn't yet already manufactured an easily removable design that clips onto standard Apple screens. Have a daytime screen filter and a nighttime.

10. Sandra

Sandra New Member

11. My daughters "had to" grow up without a TV or a computer (cell phones didn't exist yet). I read books to them and got my best praise for vocal inflection from our golden retriever.

Cuffy and drezy like this.
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

I've read so many books to my son and just want you to know that I join you in the League of Book Reading Fathers. Dude, you even drew a tear from my eye.

John Schumacher likes this.