1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi from France!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Caroline Vigneron, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Caroline Vigneron

Caroline Vigneron New Member

Hello, newbie from France here!
    I started to pay attention to Dr Kruse's publications on my facebook feed only a few weeks ago. Can't even remember when I found his page exactly, nor how long ago but I'm glad I did!
    I wish I had found it earlier though, because I just bought a house a bit further north from where I live. Had I known better a few months ago, I'd have try harder to go south instead (it was my first wish but budget came in the way!).
    I'm 42, in premenopause (I get cognitive symptoms, so it doesn't help understanding/memorizing everything Dr Kruse says!!! I have to take notes!). A few years ago I took a training in naturopathy but I quit trying to be a naturopath recently, for many reasons, one of those reasons being that I was more and more aware that the training kind of sucks (the institute where I studied had wifi in the building, for exemple!)! And I'm autistic (Asperger syndrome), so trying to be your own boss and selling your own "product"/services when you suck at communicating, that's quite difficult!
    Anyway, I'm also electrohypersensitive and when I became aware of that and of how far it goes (sensitivity to/nocivity of synthetic materials), that was in spring 2017, it allowed me to make great changes in my life, and it allowed me to get way better really quick: I started to sleep grounded on fully natural materials and rather away from EMFs, I started wearing only natural materials and full leather shoes to allow natural grounding when I'm outside on natural ground, I started avoiding synthetic grounds as much as possible, not only avoiding artificial EMFs but doing my best to get in touch as much as possible with "raw" natural EMFs (the natural EMFs are distorted/perverted by modern/synthetic building materials)... All of that helps regenerate, loads! But I totlally missed the artificial light issue and I went on spending much time on my computer (properly grounded and connected to the web through a wired connection but with no bluelight filter!).
    So I'm working my way towards less artificial lights and more natural ones. I started knitting (during daytime)! Lol... I downloaded f.lux and use it always in "ember" mode. I guess I'll have to invest in good quality yellow glasses but budget is tight...
    I'm looking forward to a more natural lifestyle in general, I bought an old farm in the countryside for that, in a quiet area (near Autun, in case some French here would wonder!). Thick stone walls, mainly natural building materials, more than an acre of land, a mile from cell phone towers (far enough to be rather safe, and close enough so I have little risks to see a new one popping out just in front of my window someday!)... Big stressful adventure (for a single autistic woman with a long history of chronic fatigue), but I'm looking forward to finding out how my ancestors did it in Europe, how they survived (and more or less thrived?!) through the long and dark winter..., eating plenyty of deuterium depleted foods, I guess?!
    Looking forward to learning plenty of new things here!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    Anita likes this.
  2. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Caroline! :)

I am not too far from you, I live north Germany ;) :)
    I love those old French farm houses made of stone... You are lucky to get to live in one!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Caroline.....

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. K. more health history and your Mom's and Gran's too

5. Alex V

Alex V New Member

Salut Caroline et bienvenue! I am also EHS. I thought it was interesting to hear about your stone farm house! :)

6. Caroline Vigneron

Thanks y'all!
    And yep, old farms or houses built with strong natural materials are quite a treasure. They offer good shielding from modern nuisances while distrurbing the native EMFs of the place/ground as little as possible. They were built using no mechanical machines, so they're usually much more in harmony with the "spirits" of the place than the modern houses built with rather "dirty"/perverted kinds of materials (sometimes litteraly filled with industrial rubbish) and on bascially raped grounds. Walls have ears, as the saying goes, and grounds have memory!
    I wonder if geobiology is talked about here?

drezy likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Test.

drezy likes this.
  8. Caroline Vigneron

"Test"?
    Gee, I feel definitely old. I used to know how to use forums, 20 years ago, lol! Sorry!

9. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline, i guess Jack means.. test, with meters, or other test that are scientifically approved.
    For nnEMF, or for other poisons like radon, mold etc. in the environment.

Do you have an EMF meter already?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^THAT

11. Caroline Vigneron

Ok, so yes and no!
    I have a little meter that evaluates parts of the electrosmog (an esi 23). Not perfect, it can't measure all that I feel and it can measure some things I don't feel at all. I can't afford more. I've heard of radon too.
    Then I used to consider all that is called feng shui/geobiology as a big bag of horseshit, until I became aware of my electrohypersensitivity, until I started to test certain things (such as body voltage), only to discover that some of what I perceive/feel doesn't seem to come from measurable pollutions/"scientifically proven" stuff (but what is "scientifically proven" stuff? you may still measure electromagnetic fields in a place with extreme scientific precision and "prove" it's a very dense electrosmog and then sceptics will ask you "So what?!"!).
    To fully spit it out, I've had some experiences with some substances that enhance "subtle"/electromagnetic perceptions (psilocybin truffles), not necessarily high doses (it can be microdosed); some of those "subtle"/6th sense kind of perceptions are clearer on psilocybin, to me it's quite obviously why some shamans use "psychedelics" (psilocybin or ayahuasca)! These substances are well known to enhance light and noise sensitivity. Psilocybin/psilocyn seems to be an aromatic amine, from what I gathered here and there.
    It' my personal bet that "hippies" ended up naked so often when "high", and also often ended up wearing leather skin and pelts (such as Afghan coats) instead of regular modern clothes, because of those psychedelics electromagnetic enhancing properties, because when you're on serotonergic psychedelics, you may suddenly discover how disturbing syntetic clothings are (synthetic = electrically insulating).
    So, before saying a metal chair is fine (or a plastic one), someone should sit on it when on a medium dose of shrooms and then compare with how it feels to sit on a chair made of 100% chemical free wood!! ;-) Or maybe asking electrohypersensitive people how they feel on metal compared to wood could be enough? (but often, people, even electrohypersensitives, don't think about paying attention to that sort of detail because they don't think it can make a difference, and so they may feel things without being able to tell where it comes from, just because they're not directing their attention in the right way).
    Or maybe shamans could have interesting things to say about that too. They address part of those feng shui/geobiology/"subtle" energetic problems when they bless a place, when they smudge a place with eagle feathers and prayers to get it free of malevolent spirits/energies (there may be publications about the biochemical composition of sage and other encens smokes: antibacterial chemicals, ions and so on)... They can harmonize a place in ways that no scientific will be able to explain yet, and yet to these shamans it will be regular and very "real" business. Shamans are getting more and more credits these days even from researchers. I wish electrohypersensitives could start getting some of the same credit too (not only when they talk about wifi or 5G!)!
    Other exemple: being grounded on a modern concrete screed, rich in cement rather than in gravels (therefore quite impermeable), and containing petrochemical additives won't feel as good or as biocompatible as being grounded on a rather "porous" floor made of terra cotta tiles put on a good old lime screed. Some people competent in ecologic/healthy building materials know about how important the "breathability" of building materials is (they allow water, ions, air... to flow both ways up and down), but of course that's no proof of how it can affect mammals!
    There's a guy here in France called Eric Petiot who wrote a book titled "Agriculture énergétique", he talks about various things such as the redox potential of the ground, and how the elctromagnetic properties of a ground can be disturbed by modern agricultural technics (chemicals and plowing).
    Here in France we have people who work on those problems they're called "géobiologistes". I used to mock them, honnestly. Now I'm stuck in their position!
    Maybe you could invite some native american healers at your farm someday and have them give a look around?! They have powerful tools that could be of good use, eventhough totally non-scientific!