1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by laea10, Feb 21, 2019.

1. laea10

laea10 New Member

Hello,

My name is Rafal, I come from Poland and I'm really glad that I found a way to this page, to this forum. My journey with health started when I was having heartburn. Doctors couldn't help me, food gurus couldn't help me so I started to look for information by myself. After months of reading paleo and keto books and listening to podcasts i realized something is missing, because my health wasn't significantly improving. So i started looking for "biohacking" then I found podcast with Mr. Jack and i got hooked. I didn't understand most of things that I heard, but it got me thinking "this is something new and it kinda makes sense." So here am I, ready to learn something that will help me to deal with my condition, let my journey begin. Cheers !

2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Welcome,

Listen to a few old podcasts first to get a gist of his though... maybe listen to them chronologically? And check your blue light exposure and emfs.. What is your environment like?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome....

Have you listened to Jack's 3 Nourish Vermont talks?

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Jack your health history ...and also your Mom's and Gran's.

Have you had a 23&me test done?

Where in Poland are you? big city? what do you do for a living?

Listening to Jack's podcasts are the quickest way to get information to begin with.

How is your sleep? your libido? what are you eating? drinking?