1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by laea10, Feb 21, 2019.

1. laea10

laea10 New Member

Hello,

My name is Rafal, I come from Poland and I'm really glad that I found a way to this page, to this forum. My journey with health started when I was having heartburn. Doctors couldn't help me, food gurus couldn't help me so I started to look for information by myself. After months of reading paleo and keto books and listening to podcasts i realized something is missing, because my health wasn't significantly improving. So i started looking for "biohacking" then I found podcast with Mr. Jack and i got hooked. I didn't understand most of things that I heard, but it got me thinking "this is something new and it kinda makes sense." So here am I, ready to learn something that will help me to deal with my condition, let my journey begin. Cheers !

2. Michalis

Michalis New Member

Welcome,

Listen to a few old podcasts first to get a gist of his though... maybe listen to them chronologically? And check your blue light exposure and emfs.. What is your environment like?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi and welcome....

Have you listened to Jack's 3 Nourish Vermont talks?

Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Jack your health history ...and also your Mom's and Gran's.

Have you had a 23&me test done?

Where in Poland are you? big city? what do you do for a living?

Listening to Jack's podcasts are the quickest way to get information to begin with.

How is your sleep? your libido? what are you eating? drinking?

4. laea10

laea10 New Member

Hi,

basically I'm biohacker now, I use blue blocking glasses, i expose to the sun every morning, I sleep 8 hours every day from 10 PM to 6 AM, I eat primally ketogenic diet, more towards carnivore, but still, my health didn't improve, I mean my main problem. My mood generally improved, and i wake up everyday energized, my energy levels throughout a day are high and stable, generally I feel a lot better so tips of Mr. Jack helped significantly. My main problem is low stomach acid levels. I take Betaine HCL for 6 months, now like 12-15 capsules per meal (I eat 2 or one meal a day) to feel like my stomach is actually digesting. When i don't supplement with betaine it's just painful, I feel full really fast after eating protein, then I never get hungry again, it feels like food isn't digesting at all and stuck in my stomach. When I take Betaine, I feel better, my stomach is working better, but nothing changed since 6 months. I made some labs, and my vitamin D levels are low, thyroid labs are fine, my blood cells are fine, but slowly getting worse due to lack of absorbstion of Iron and B12. I try to prevent that eating like 500g chicken liver per week to not run of my vitamins and minerals. I don't know what to do really, i can't really find a causation. I don't have H.Pylori overgrowth, my gastroscopy didn't show anything abnormal, I hope someone could help me on this forum :)

Answering to your questions:

Have you listened to Jack's 3 Nourish Vermont talks? Yes

Have you had a 23&me test done? no

Where in Poland are you? big city? what do you do for a living? Warsaw, biggest city in my country, I work in office, I sit 8 hour a day in front of computer screen, but i wear blue blocking glasses

How is your sleep? your libido? what are you eating? drinking? Sleep is good, libido too, I eat keto diet, not a lot of vegetables, i use app to track my micronutrients, I drink high mineralized sparkling water from grocery shop.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I suppose you already know that your location is not ideal........

working 8 hours a day in front of a computer sucks....

6. laea10

laea10 New Member

Well i'm slightly getting better, but still i have too much O2 in my stomach, I can feel it when I eat a lot of protein. Anyway, @caroline, can you tell me how to start reading this blog and patreon page? Where to start? I mean i want to become a black swan mitochondriac. I listened pretty much every single Jack's podcast and youtube interview now I need to start reading. Can you guide me through?

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

You can join Patreon for a small monthly fee.

8. laea10

laea10 New Member

I've already joined, but when I read I don't understand much. Where should I begin to understand piece by piece? I need to get solid fundemental to start reading higher level stuff and i need some help with it.

caroline likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

If I lived in Poland and sat in front of a computer 8 hours a day I'd be nearing advance atherosclerosis right about now. That's how I (or my surfaces) break. Maybe in the end I still break that way but much older now. I'm still studying and making changes.

Did you have a question about blog content or concepts?

Have you ever spent significant time below 30 or especially 20 latitude in the sun and tanned up plenty?

JanSz likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

my vitamin D levels are low
    I drink high mineralized sparkling water from grocery shop.
    /////////////////////////
    Cześć Rafał;
    You would benefit better by signing up for gold membership.
    ------------------------------
    You may want to get Red Sperti lamp. Work up slowly to use it at least one timer 16 minutes every day.
    upload_2019-7-5_8-53-11.png
    pg-e2-ratio
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/pg-e2-ratio.6427/
    ow-cortisol-levels
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/
    How to make DDW, do you buy this 50ppm #?
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...o-you-buy-this-50ppm.20927/page-8#post-239806

---------------------------------------
    https://player.fm/series/gut-health...ros-on-deuterium-depletion-for-optimal-health
    Dr Laszlo Boros on Deuterium Depletion for Optimal Health

Time 43:16 Drinking too much water is useless, it dilutes body water.

time 56:00 do not drink water over 135ppm
    Australian water is not fit for consumption 54:30
    Produce your own deuterium depleted water (in matrix)

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Hey! This is a link to “the quilt”. It should help with your learning fundamentals. https://jackkruse.com/quilt/

Alex97232 likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Did you go to the Polish meet up?

14. laea10

laea10 New Member

@KrusinWitchie thank you
    @JanSz I actually got lamp for LLLT and I built my solar collase, now it's summer in Poland, a lot of sun, so I was on the sun as much as I possible could, now i'm tanned and i'm going to do my d3 labs and i will share it with you. What correlation is pg-e2-ratio, cortisol and DDW with digestion?
    @caroline unfortunetely couldn't go there.
    @drezy I mean how to read this blog, what blog series are most important to read, step by step I wanna read whole thing. I'm nurtitionist and I figured out that food isn't that important and I need to help myself first to help others. And no, I wasn't anywhere beside Poland. I did CT in last winter so it isn't that bad i guess.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

https://www.zrtlab.com/blog/archive/progesterone-estradiol-pg-e2-ratio

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=zrt+lab+test&crid=2OB77V5ZOQ1AR&sprefix=zrt+,aps,122&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_10_4

Adrenal Stress Profile - Saliva Test Kit For 5 Hormone Level Imbalances (DS, Cx4)

According to dr Boros
    water that have more than 135ppm D/H is not fit for consumption.
    Drinking waters usually have 150ppm
    There is even more in AU.

Digestive problems often starts at young age due to low stomach acid.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Alex97232 likes this.
  16. laea10

laea10 New Member

Well, do you know how to improve it? Because this thread is all about that. I fixed my other issues by limiting blue light exposure and getting sun every moring after wake up, but it didn't improve my digestion problems...

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

JanSz said:
    Digestive problems often starts at young age due to low stomach acid.

One way is to eat
    Betaine Hydrochloride
    I eat this one:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OYMGU4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

18. laea10

laea10 New Member

@JanSz I take it, read my second post in this thread, it's all there. And thank you for your time.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold