1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hey, can adrenaline situations increse dopamine?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Erik, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

Ive always been afraid to fight, since i was a kid... The other day, i went to the night club with my brother, who got really drunk and some guys knew him and hated him because of some girl issue, so they hit him in the face really hard and i took him to the bathroom to help him clean and everything, i was so scared,,,, but then, when we were about to leave the place, those 3 guys came again and hit him and my brother fell to the ground like a brick wall, so something woke up inside of me,... i just jumped on the hitting guy and smashed his face with all of my fury... but i may have hit him 5 or 6 times and his siblings kicked my face and my stomach and i fell to the floor also, but the security guards took us all out of the club... In the rest of the night and in the other day, even i was hurt, i felt incredibly well, strong and proud of myself... thats not all, i had no hangover at all, and my immflamation was even down (which i measure with my rosacea)... and that effect lasted maybe 4 days lol.... could it be an immense raise in dopamine which had this effect???

2. Erik

Erik New Member

Maybe fighting increases an acentral pahtways in our blood that has healing properties or something like that?? (like hunting or going to war or protecting our loved ones, like our mother would protect us from anyting...)

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

UV and IR light and cold are a medical solution to a medical problem.

Cold water immersion at 14°C increased metabolic rate by 350%, norepinephrine by 530% & dopamine by 250%. Wow. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10751106/

[​IMG]

JanSz and seanb4 like this.