1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Here Comes the Sun...

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Freader, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Freader

Freader Filtered

"Information is a two edged sword that creates a quandary regardless of your mother tongue. An educated person is one who has learned that information almost always turns out to be at best, incomplete, very often false, misleading, fictitious, mendacious—just dead wrong eventually. Why do we seek it so much if this is the case? Because what we believe about information is false. Data is not information, Information is not knowledge, Knowledge is not understanding, Understanding is not wisdom. Only nature is wisdom..........embrace it." ----Jack Kruse

I was on my own journey that started 6.5 years ago, 2011, when I lost 65 pounds with HCG. I had struggled with my weight most of my life. I had given up. I was at a meeting with Dr. John Grey and he was talking about his book – Venus on Fire, Mars on Ice. During that presentation he mentioned HCG, I knew right away that was my answer.

I had lost 30 pounds with each of my 2 pregnancies. I was never ill, always felt great. It was the most “normal” I ever felt. I told both my OB-GYN and my Functional Medicine doctor that “ whatever these hormones were, I wanted to keep taking them”, they both laughed, but I meant it!!

So, December 2010, I told my Functional Medicine doctor, that I wanted to do this HCG and he told me the Clinic had just started their trials on it and that he had followed it on himself first and showed me his data and results. I love data and knew how I wanted to track my results.

I started April 1, 2011 and finished my second round September 17, 2011

My assumption was that I would need to exercise to maintain my weight loss and so to the gym I went and enjoyed it until the workout routines started taking 90 minutes to complete. I stopped. While there, I watched others that were working out to lose weight and didn’t. They worked hard and I thought – they are just stressing out their bodies! Exercise was not the answer. Along the way, I worked out so I could run the Berlin Marathon in September 2012. It was on my sister’s bucket list so I agreed to do it with her. I made it half way and had to stop because I was too slow. I felt great that I had achieved that at age 52. I meet some really awesome people that run marathons on a regular basis. It was good for them, not me.

So back to the Internet and Facebook to figure out the food side of weight loss. I had changed my eating habits substantially by doing the HCG Protocol. Gone was any fast food, sugar, fruit, starches and grains. I loved the meat protein, but still was avoiding vegetables. I started down the No GMO path. What was best to eat and what to avoid. (I still consider this info today). I wanted the quality of my food to be the best. My father provided pastured grazed Bison. I struggled with my weight and did more rounds of HCG. I found D.A. and started to drink BPC on April 23, 2014. I drank it everyday for breakfast I could until January 27, 2017. It kept me from hunger most of the day, but I basically stopped eating until the evening. Not the answer either. I gained 50 pounds back from following the BP Diet and doing Intermittent Fasting.

I thought the answer must be my in my hormones. They were making me fat. It wasn’t exercise or food. But no one had a clear answer. I loved Dr. Sara, but as I followed, she like many others I was following on Facebook and emails were “selling stuff” and I knew that Protein Shakes and Bars were not the answer either. I needed something I didn’t have to buy. I needed real food.

It took 20 months for me to regain all the weight I had lost and then I maintained that weight for over a year. Why didn’t I continue to gain weight? So I started eating starches, grains and sugar. Over the 12 months, I was maintaining, I gained 5 pounds. It wasn’t the food or the quality of it. It was something else. I needed quality sleep and the ability to get up in the morning feeling ready to tackle my day. I needed to stop staying up late watching TV and surfing the Internet.

I first encountered Jack Kruse at the D.A. BPC in Pasedena in 2014. At first I was in a different seminar room, and then I got the feeling –go to the other talk. I was amazed at his story and how straight forward he was with his info. I loved it when he said “ those idiots in the other room had no idea that what they were selling was horseshit”. It made me feel like I found someone that was going to be honest with me and tell me what I needed to know. I followed Jack out to the hallway when it was over, I stood 4 ft. away from him when he said “Boom” to Ruben Salinas. I watched the crowd around get larger and larger until the people on the outer edge couldn’t hear. We were there though the next cycle of talks and when they let out, we were a road block and were encouraged to break up and move on. I went to my next talk. I now know that Jack took his group across the street and continued for hours longer. When the conference tapes were released a couple of months later and Jack’s talk wasn’t’ included. I was pissed. It told me that what he had said really ruffled feathers and I knew that meant Jack was right! Jack’s talk was released separately because of “technical difficulties” the last part wasn’t recorded so Jack had to add it.

December 1, 2014 D.A's book was finally released. I had been so excited to get it, but when it actually came, I didn’t read it. I figured out 2 years later it was because I lost my Dopinine about 10 days before (Thanksgiving) That was when my energy for all of this disappeared. I had gained 40 pounds by then and was just done with it all.

I knew my weight issues had to be about hormones and Jack had the answer – It was about hormones!! I started to listen to Jack’s podcasts along with many others, I tried to understand his forum. I was never a blogger and found the whole thing tedious. I can’t tell you how much I appreciated all of the free stuff that was out there about Jack’s information. I respected someone that wasn’t “selling stuff”. He was over my head and I always thought I was pretty intelligent. My ability to remember isn’t that great and the more information I “retained”, the more I learned by re-listening to Jack’s podcasts. It is simple, Light, Magnetism, and Water. But so deep and there was so much information that I have accumulated over the years that I had to throw out of my brain! At my age, that’s a bunch! It would be easier to be young and learn what Jack was teaching first.

December 2015, I bought my first pair of blue blocker glasses and have worn them ever since. A few months later I bought them for my 2 children and they know I expect to see them wear them if they want to be on their electronic devices after sunset. At first, I found it made it easier to fall asleep and then I started to go to bed earlier and then it was easier to wake up in the morning and get up going. In the fall of 2016 I started to go outside in the morning to get sun in my eyes. I would roll down my window to get sun on my way to work. I like how simple and natural it was to do what Jack was recommending. But…

I was doing this all by myself. I really wanted a “health buddy”. I had questions, I wanted the conversation and debate that goes with idea exchange. I read all the Facebook posts on the Quantum page, I wanted to answer or share my thoughts but felt like I didn’t understand it well enough to contribute. Once, Jack said to get more sun, I challenged that and said I was fair skinned and burned easy, I couldn’t do that. He responded with, “So am I”! Blew me away. I had to figure this out. For the past 35 years I didn’t go out in the sun, I couldn’t tan, I would always burn, the sun was not my friend!! But Jack was of Irish descent, I was German, if he could do it, so could I. But how, he said “full solar exposure”. That meant naked. I had to think about that for a very long time…

Jack posted about going to Mexico, at a place I had never heard of. I had read about a cruise from the year before and I wanted to go, but why? I asked my husband, who goes to Cozumel twice a year to scuba dive, if he wanted to go with me. This is a guy that says “No” first to anything I ask him. When I asked him, he said “Yes” with absolutely NO hesitation! I was amazed! OK, he would be perfect to take, I didn’t have to explain anything to him, he would hang out on the beach or at the pool and have a great time regardless of what ever I was doing. Done deal. I signed up and was really excited. Then he started to ask questions, what was this seminar, why was I going, did he have to go to any of the events….. I assured him, he was on his own and I was glad he was my roommate. I didn’t know the answer to those questions. Why was I going to Mexico if there wasn’t a planned agenda with meetings and events? What was really going to happen there? I signed up for a consultation with Jack. That was why I was going!

I was looking forward to talking to someone that could answer my questions. Why was I gaining weight, what did my lab reports say about me, what did I need to do to fix my metabolism. How did everything Jack spoke about pertain to me. Me, Me , Me!!

Without going into all the details about the January experience, let me say that I was afraid of the sun. I stayed in my room a great deal of the time. My consult with Jack wasn’t until my last full day there and he was very clear, I needed to get sunlight and start doing CT. Everything I was focused on was steps 5 and 6. I needed to start at steps 1 and 2. That made total sense to me. That is why what I had been doing wasn’t working for me. Everything I tried wasn’t successful over the long term. I had always known that solving the “Root” cause was the purpose, however, what was that? I knew that I had to figure out how to make peace with the sun and embrace it. Maybe it was the solution to my situation!!

I love information systems by nature; I have spent most of my life in front of a computer monitor. Since I graduated college a long time ago, I have been around computers and electronic devices and had given up on any sun exposure. I have burned myself so badly as a young person, I had reconciled that the sun and I were not friends and I would avoid being in the sun as much as possible. Now what was I going to do?

I knew that Vitamin D was important and had heard about an App called “Dminder”. I used it to help guide me to sun exposure. It was January 2017, and 45 degrees outside. I knew I had to be outside and grounded to get the max effects and luckily, I found the perfect place. Right out side our walk out basement, on the concrete, there was a windbreak and I could lay out with my fully exposed solar panel!! I started on the weekends because I needed to lay out for so long due to the low UVB available, but I did it. Every weekday that I could go home for lunch I did it. It was working; I could see the color in my very white skin start to change color. The areas that I had previously burned tanned first. The other parts were much slower. I would listen to Jack’s podcasts while I lay out and that only reinforced why I was doing this and to keep going!

I went back to Mexico to see Jack in March. This time, my husband was fully engaged. He had seen the changes I made and how dedicated I was to improving my health. He listened and retained what he heard. Now, he is getting up with me to see the morning sunrise, we watch the evening sunset together. It is for me an awesome experience. Even if he is only doing it for me, he is all in!! I love him for it and I love that Jack touched him in a way I have never seen anyone do! The possibility that we can share this for the rest of our lives is mind blowing.

I have continued to get sun as often as I can. The Dminder App is awesome!! Wherever I travel, it knows what I need to know to not burn.

I have only had 2 minor burns during this year. I get sun while I'm grounded. The biggest issue is the bugs and spiders. I get bitten, it hurts. I'm just hoping that I'm building up some immunity to them!

I have made peace with the Sun. I'm not afraid of it anymore. I understand that it is the source of life on earth and without it, we die.

Info:
    Mom died at 60, for me that is in 3 years. She had by-pass surgery at 55. She was diabetic.

Dad died at 85, 7 months ago, he stayed in the hospital too long after by-pass surgery. I miss him everyday.
    I read John Ott's book while he was in ICU.

I have been wearing Blue Blockers since Dec 2015. Best decision I ever made!! I buy them in quantity and pass them out regularly to people that say they have problems sleeping or are tired all the time.

I have a Smart meter outside my office wall with electrical going over my desk. (this will be removed in the next 4-6 weeks!!!)

I thank Jack and Sandra for their sacrifice to help so many people on their Journey to health!!

My Halotype info:
    J1b1a2
    C677T C/C Neg
    A1298C C/A Pos

Where should I live?
    What else do you want to know?
    What Mito Hacks do you recommend?!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Wendy Harris and Alex97232 like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Freader and welcome.

Where do you live? how is your sleep?

Do you have a tri meter to measure nnEMF in your environment?

What about your grandma's health?

where should you live???? that's a million dollar question for a lot of us!

How did you feel in Mexico?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Awesome Freda.........I remember that day well.

4. Freader

Freader Filtered

Hi Caroline,
    I sleep great compared to 2+ years ago. I do have a tri meter that I carry in my purse. My environment has spots and I avoid them. The issue in my office is being fixed and I will put down ceramic tile so I can ground during the day while at my desk. My father's mother lived a healthy life until 86. My mom's mom died when she was 70. Mexico is in the same Time Zone as Kansas and I felt great being there. I will go as often as I can.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    caroline likes this.
  5. Freader

Freader Filtered

Today was a good day. This is the first day the ground was cold and wet when the sun came up. The leaves are still on the trees and so I continue to “chase” the sun through the branches. Probably will be 2 more weeks until they are gone again until next April. I try to get 10 minutes and find a video on You Tube that I can use to keep me company. It will be more difficult as it gets colder, the shoes will stay on or I'll come in sooner.

After cleaning up and throwing away a bunch of clutter, I laid out for 80 minutes at midday. The UV is only 4 now. I really thought I was done with bugs and spiders but there is something that bites like a mosquito still out here.

Went to the Mall to get my feet massaged at the Oriental Massage place for an hour. That was the best! Stayed for a half hour back massage. My back is a mess and I really need to get the chiropractor. Everything is so tight.

Listened to Jack’s Q&A. Logged in late because I stayed for the additional massage. So I missed the part about the farm. Can't wait for the details.
    I decided to take a hot bath with my red lights to relax after my massage. Then a cold shower to cool down. It is much easier to take a cold shower when you body is hot! Then I headed back to work to pick up my Quantlet I forgot to bring home. Still listening to the Q&A. While driving the Cooling Vest was being discussed and I wonder about my memory because when I got home to look it up, I couldn’t remember the name.

Will it be easier to wear the vest in the cooler months ahead? I think putting cold on my fat is best.

This weekend I decided to get a whole new bed frame setup. My top mattress is more than 10” thick plus the memory foam and that is too thick for the Magnetico. I bought a 10 gauss twin pad for my daughter in college, but when it came in I realized it wasn’t going to work in her dorm so I put it on my side of the our King bed. I have been sleeping alright since I started wearing blue blockers at night and getting morning sun, so I couldn’t tell a difference. I’m going to get a Purple Platform Base steel frame, put a 20 gauss King size Magnetico on that, a Samina bed system on top of that with out the grounding pad. I’m hoping that the Samina System that Luke Storey promotes will be better for my back.

What do you need to know whether morning coffee is ok for me? I have been drinking coffee every morning since June 2006. Also I enjoy my Malbec wine at night, but I'm getting indigestion while I'm sleeping. Is there a time frame from last drink until you go to bed?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. Jake Tassell

Jake Tassell New Member

I've been messing about with shungite lately. Can't say anything much about its alleged EMF shielding properties. but Karelian-ised water sure does make damn good coffee.

Le Mademoiselle brought me my first café de matin today. She'd made it with straight London tap water, and I almost spat it out, it was so disgusting compared to the shungited gear I'd been imbibing for the past week.

8. Freader

Freader Filtered

Decluttered again and removed every pink article of clothing from my closets! I've started to reduce the amount of coffee grounds to 1/3. I use RO water from the local well service .35/gallon. Otherwise I've been using a Water Liberty remineralizing system for about 3 years for drinking water. I have a collection of the large Voss glass water bottles I keep filled and in the fridge. Purple Angle last night. Now I know why the bottle is so heavy. There are so many Malbec's to choose from-how to pick the best one is useful information.
    "It's not the quality of water you drink, it's the quality of water you make". How do you know what the quality of water you make is?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Look at Vineyard altitude first and postion in Mendoza and go from there. I do the same with Chilean wines.

10. Freader

Freader Filtered

The weather is still warm here. Spent 90 minutes with my feet in the cold pond, sitting on the deck and listening to Nathan's interview with Jack. Now I'm wondering, if deuterium goes to the baby during pregnancy, would that have anything to do with why I lost 30 pounds during each of mine and does it continue through breastfeeding. If so, the mother would be so much healthier after each birth. Is that really the case. I'm guessing it depends on other issues because the baby also depletes what ever it needs and whether or not the mother had enough to begin with.

11. Freader

Freader Filtered

Checked in with my Iridologist. My colon and Lymp system are worse than last year. Bought a bigger magnet to put my drinking water on. I'll up my water intake because I just haven't been drinking through out the day. Not thirsty or hungry.

This morning the concrete was 22 degrees. Made it to 10 minutes in the morning sun/light. The local electrical sub station caught on fire, glad to have a generator as back up!

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Freda read today's blog. It just got released on Patreon.

philip malone likes this.
  13. Penny

Penny New Member

Does it make any difference if it is a second pressing of the grapes? This wine would be less expensive...

14. Penny

Penny New Member

I think mothers are a lot healthier after giving birth - I'm pretty sure I passed on what I thought at the time was my mercury load to my poor first-born - who was *really* hyper kinetic - I, on the other hand, could actually sit in a chair for the first time in my life - the second kid was not hyper at all - he had other issues - all of them deuterium based as sensory issues are -

15. Penny

Penny New Member

Lose the coffee - replace it with 2-4 squares of dark chocolate - then lose that - if you need to wean yourself off that, use cream with some cocoa powder and cinnamon - I don't even think about coffee and it's been over a month - zero difference in energy level - but what I have now is steadier with no crash - I drank a broth last night with mushrooms and onions and kombu and slammed a can of oysters (disgusting) had a few pistachios and slept great - no 3:00 A.M. hunger - for breakfast I had bacon, avocado and eggs over greens and red cabbage - will cop to popping an oregon grape root which me thinks is the difference between being able to go all day without eating and just until lunch, but that is all I took for supplements -

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No you passed something worse. Deuterium

Penny likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bad advice here. Lose the coffee is good but the chocolate if unporcessed from the jungle is one of the best sources of DDW. Be careful of people who are not reading all they should.

18. Penny

Penny New Member

Actually, the dark chocolate was for 2 days to avoid the coffee headache - sleep still sucked, so I got off the dark chocolate too - that is what I actually meant to say but I am hypoxic at the moment and have been interrupted 6 times since I got online so it's hard to keep a train of thought - people don't want the caffeine headache, so they keep drinking coffee - it was how I got off it - chocolate sucks as it has sugar in it - if for no other reason - and as far as reading, I read plenty, but when you're exhausted, it is difficult to retain anything - I'm having great luck with the high fat thing though and I really think what you say is correct, when you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, you change - well, I think I've *finally* arrived:)

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So many choices.
    Which one is the right choice?
    I am using
    Non-Fermented Cacao Powder | Organic
    But there may be a better choice.

https://wildernessfamilynaturals.com/collections/cacao-products

upload_2017-12-8_15-8-13.png

philip malone likes this.
  20. philip malone