1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help with Leptin Rx

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Tfreeman, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Inger

Inger Silver

So true.

Yes, let us hope this is what will happen :) :)

Yes, I believe this too. The most adaptable ones.

caroline and Sean Waters like this.
  2. I think the Universe is performing Autophagy and Apoptosis on it's precious planet full of life that has lost control of it's own repair programs........... There is too much Deuterium in the Matrix....... and we have lost the ability to self-regulate.

If you think the effect of EMF on our Mitochondria destroys the ability to activate self-suicide for the preservation of the colony. Then if Life is full of Fractals and self-similarity at small/ large scales...... then is the Macro-scale version of this situation that Technology has prevented us from Death and is keeping us lingering on this planet, consuming and destroying, mutated and deteriorated (global mitochondrial disease epidemic - which is still DWARFING Covid-19 BTW)..........

WE ALL recognise our affect on this planet not being good. Governments have giant meetings about it, big policies, and everyone on earth recognises our damage to the planet.

But still we can't move the needle ourselves, because we are all too primitive, too selfish....... look at how Liberal society is over Toilet Paper and Food as soon as a crisis arises?

Mother Nature is in all of us, we are her, she is us. Unfortunately, a lot of Mitochondria need to be taken out via Apoptosis for her to restore the Information Quanta and Energy back to her Cell, for her to reverse her own Cancer.

Looks to me like she's made the decision for us, and will execute it for us too.

If I'm a Mitochondria........ I'd want to be well out of her way right now before I'm selected for recycling.

3. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

May I ask how you are getting 50g of protein in every morning? I’m lost with this-

4. Inger

Inger Silver

I am not Sean but I have no issues eating 200-300 grams of seafood or meat for breakfast. I can easily eat even more. Add salad or veggies if you like.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Skip dinner or eat very early so you are hungry in the morning. Lose the sweet potatoes and veggies at breakfast. If it competes with your protein, eat it later. Veggies aren't part of it I don't think. I sometimes make shrimp or crab omelettes. 50gs of protein is a pile. Lots of meat and eggs. Good luck!

StephanieF likes this.
  6. Add more grapes and berries to sweeten up your pallet and make you hungrier.

I cook up about 3-400g of Salmon, Tuna or Pork the night before, with loads of onion, broccoli, radish, mushrooms in Coconut oil.

Then i put in fridge and eat next morning as soon as I wake up < THE KEY.... finish within 30 mins.

If you can't fit the protein in your gut, then add more Fat, and eat a good size lunch.... eventually you will start getting hungrier in the AM due to changing the Clocks in your gut via consistency and repeition. That's the goal.........

StephanieF and Alex97232 like this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

3 eggs and a couple strips of anything with sulfur to make glutathione (bacon/ham/sausage) would work for this - eaten in the sun - add parmegian cheese (for the methionine which converts to glutathione - your body's master electron donor/detox enzyme) - never eat around blue light - remember, even if you take supplements, the enzyme cofactor minerals will be "bounced" off and 1) the enzymes won't work 2) you will start to sequester metals - like zinc in the brains of old-timers patients.. for instance... this is why oysters rock - zinc is bound already to the oyster and is less likely to be bounced off...

Also, if you add greens/onions/garlic to the eggs 1) the greens contain deuterium depleted water and are alkalizing 2) garlic/onions/eggs contain sulfur to make glutathione - if you add a tsp of natto on top of this pile of yumminess, your gut flora will emit light to rebind your endothelium lining in your gut wall - because you need sunlight for the bonds to be correct - else, one gets holes and the gut leaks... and all those toxins end up in the bloodstream which arouses the immune system... there ya have it - light for the win:)

One more thing - protein breaks down into tyrosine - tyrosine make dopamine and dopamine (in the sun) makes melanin and melanin powers you... the darker/older you are, the more sun you need - remember morning sun contains lots of infrared light which the mitochondria preferentially like to use to make ATP etc. etc. etc. :)

8. Penny

Penny New Member

A huge part of "beating those cravings" is to have some ready tasty food so when one is tempted, one does not cave as readily...

9. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

10. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

thank you for all that- and I added up 3 eggs and 3 bacon slices and it is only 30g We slowed roasted a pork shoulder for dinner last night and will have it with eggs/bacon in the morning great info

caroline and Sean Waters like this.
  11. Penny

Penny New Member

Well, that proves how mathematically impaired I really am:)

Sean Waters likes this.
  12. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

lmao, you still have my vote- just doing that math was helpful!!

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2020-7-11_18-21-44.png

caroline and StephanieF like this.
  14. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

looks like the key is slabs vs slices! and extra thick for an added boost. i will be picking up my jaw off the floor now.

caroline likes this.
  15. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I also eat pastured bacon, turkey slices from whole foods, and Jack has said in the past that any protein you cannot add can be replaced with fat so I take an avocado, cover it in brain octane/caprylic acid, Baja Gold sea salt, and lemon. You can put coconut oil or caprylic acid or butter on anything you eat to up the fat.

16. StephanieF

StephanieF Silver

good reminders, and thanks for mentioning brain octane... I ordered some, never heard of it! xoxo

caroline likes this.