1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help with Leptin Rx

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Tfreeman, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

When hypoxia 5 blog came out, I went on to youtube to find some more general information about thiamine and found a video that I found quite useful in connecting the dots between the blog and the leptin reset. The leptin reset came out before all the current technology, and there could be an n=1 "tweak" you could do that would make the leptin reset more effective in the environment you are in until you can make your move. I am not suggesting a supplement, particularly for just thiamine, but in your location its something that might be worth looking at in relation to the leptin reset. :)

Tfreeman likes this.
  2. That's Elliot Overton, me and him went to the same nutrition/ functional medicine college. He is a very smart lad, and we were really good friends. He introduced me to Jack in Nov 2015, right after I found win Hof and ice baths and Paleo. He was the only non-vegan or Keto classmate and everyone thought he was smart but incorrect about Low carb etc

He knew so much about Leptin back then I felt as if I knew fuck all and I dived into Jack's work and podcasts. We shared "amazement" at his theories and we drove our lecturers round the bend by constantly undercutting them with Jack's very true criticism about functional medicine.

I took a year out and moved to London while doing this Keto/ Ice Bath thing and feeling great, ingoring Jack's major work on EMF and circadian biology and focusing on Fasting, Nutrients and Cold and Exercise.

Go read my journal and see how that played out.

He passed college and makes videos about supplements all day, and I went back to finish but year 2 went from basic biochemistry to Nutritional Functional medicine bullshit and it drove me crazy. I tolerated it until in Clinic we had to rationalize our decision to give supplements, I objected due to the major issues with Deuterium and this didn't go down well, I realised my weekends inside their blue lit classrooms was fucking me up too, so I said fuck this and quit, "lost" 12000 pounds, but I see it as a major major gain.... I spent what would've been year 3 moving to the Tropics and seeking out Nature.

I've posted videos online about why food or Nutrients matter not when mitochondria are broke. It seems, the human fallacy is that we can't understand that until they break and we experience it.

Elliot was provoked by my videos and we got in a big argument several times about it and he made statements dissing Jack and saying he has metabolic syndrome and all this other bullshit that circles around anti Jack Facebook groups. Which are a hot bed for bad bad bad clinical advice and predatorial authority sounding morons like Doris Loh and Bill Syraja and plenty of others, twist everything jack says for their own gain or because he give them truth they didn't like either.

Ultimately, Jack has given us the answer and everybody has an issue dealing with it.

HUMANS (OR ANY SPECIES) + TECH (ARTIFICIAL LIGHT) - NATURAL LIGHT = BROKEN MITOCHONDRIA = HEALTH PROBLEMS INCL INTOLERANCE TO FOODS

LONGER TIME OR MORE ACUTE THE RATIO FOR FAKE LIGHT IN THIS FORMULA YOU PUT THE HUMAN OR SPECIES = WORSE THE BROKEN MITOCHONDRIA BECOME = FAIL COGNITION, METABOLISM, IMMUNITY, ENERGY, RHYTHMS, HORMONES.

THE MORE YOU REVERSE THE RATIO TO NATURAL LIGHT AND LESS EMF = MORE REDOX AND POWER IN MITOCHONDIA = LESS DISEASE AND BETTER PERCEIVED REALITY = BEAUTIFUL NATURAL LIFE.

Seriously, it really ain't fucking hard to get.

But the entire community does an excellent job of avoiding the above truths.

I can buy Diet or hacks as a tool which is why I encouraged you here cause Leptin reset is a great tool, provided the human has a real plan to change the environment, because this is the cause... The root cause... Unless that changes, you will pay the price and food will not help you then.

5G Canary likes this.
  3. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

So we shouldn’t read anymore because all has been figured out. Jack just wrote multiple blogs about thiamine and advises the use of supplementing it.

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In the hypoxia 5 blog, last para starting "It turns out at Kruse Longevity Center ….. " Jack isn't saying don't bother coming to the Kruse Longevity Centre because he's got no idea how we can offset some of the 5G risks ...…Nor has he suggested you are the fountain of knowledge and that we should all do what you are doing ….

I stated there could be an n=1 "tweak" that would make the leptin reset more effective in the environment the OP was in "until you can make your move." I haven't suggested she doesn't move, or even that she takes a supplement. Nor have I suggested she followed Elliott instead of Jack. Any issue you have with Elliott is yours …

You haven't asked me what connection I've made, the assumption just seems to be that you know better. Jack isn't posting much and some of us are trying to help others, hopefully without looking like a side effect of following Jack's protocols is that we'll need to schedule in an attitude transplant. :rolleyes:

caroline and Tfreeman like this.
  5. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

6. kim johnson

kim johnson New Member

Thanks Caroline! But when I typed it in search box with Jack's name it didn't come up. Any ideas?
    Perhaps it was available only before I joined last summer...?

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

The home page seems confusing to me lately. Lots of stuff seems to be on top of other stuff ....or is it my computer? I did look that up yesterday before I posted it tho.

let me know how you go please

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you tried going to the list of blogs and looking for it?

9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

https://jackkruse.com/brain-gut-6-epi-paleo-rx/ :)

kim johnson and caroline like this.
  10. As people in positions of "more accumulated knowledge of the work"...... i.e. Gold members who've heard every webinar about Deuterium and know what brings it into the Matrix?....... DISRUPTED CIRCADIAN MECHANISM VIA BLUE LIGHT OR NNEMF.... or in other words, living in New York, or the UK.

I was the first comment here - to engage with someone asking about Diet/ Food. But when I found out it was in NYC, my tone changed because of what we know about HYPOXIA #5 and how a destroyed Circadian Mechanism is what causes the Thiamine issues.......... and no, to clarify, Jack DOES NOT RECOMMEND SUPPLEMENTING THIAMINE....... THE WAY JACK DOES IT IS VIA INTRAVENOUS AND IS HIGHLY SPECIFIC TO THE INDIVIDUAL FOLLOWING LABS.............. IF T FREEMAN WANTS TO BE A FARM MEMBER AND PAY BIG MONEY TO BIOHACK HER ENVIRONMENT WITH EXPENSIVE TREATMENT, THEN SURE, BUT SHE HAS NOT MENTIONED IT........ SO WHAT IS BEST ADVICE FROM A FELLOW MEMBER?????????

MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF NYC. CONTINUE DOING EPI PALEO AN LEPTIN AND CT TO GET YOU OUT. BUT MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF NYC.

So you guys can sit and discuss Thiamine and be offended by my attitude, and when you want to talk about moving and how to hack that... I'll still be open to discuss and help out someone on a Leptin Rx in NYC who is looking to really make strides for her health, despite having such a despicable attitude.

I'm going back to my UV index 10 at 9.30am......... to repair my mitochondria the way it should be done.

Adios amigas.

11. @Jack Kruse

Life is a lot like bouldering. Sometimes you have to make a dynamic leap to a new deadpoint. A dynamic movement is one of the most exciting climbing moves, but it is an amazing when you choose to use it in your own relationships. It is when you dare fate and fear. In bouldering, a 'dyno' is simply when a climber, confronted with a blank section of rock during the climb with handholds that are too far apart to reach, makes a vertical leap across the empty void to the next distant handhold. Dynos, are climber shorthand for dynamic movements, are exhilarating, exacting, difficult, and require practiced skills for a climber to stick the top hold. And if you miss that top hold? You're going to fall. One of my best friends talked to me 7 years ago dynos and I took his lesson and decided to use it as a skill for creating the life I want. Dyno are when I change what I have been doing in life and hit a patch of life where you become stagnant. You can continue on surviving in this way or change your mind and actions to retap your power.

12. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@Tfreeman

There seems to be a bit of déjà vu with your other thread. :rofl:

Its a real pity that anything some members want to talk about now seems to need pre-approval from others, rather than conversations being allowed to develop and let us think for ourselves, but it is what it is. :rolleyes: I'll leave it to you if you want to send me a message to continue the conversation with me. :)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Tfreeman likes this.
  13. Novah

Novah Gold

Okay, I'm going to jump in here and throw my hat in the ring...

I'm in Mexico for an extended stay, UV of 11, super low RF (via my Safe & Sound Pro II). very low population density and honestly, I'm less than impressed with this trip. More and more, I seem to do better in Canada, no idea how that's even possible but I think it's in large part due to the social aspect.

As a side note, over the years, I've spent extended time in various parts of Mexico, Central America, South America very close to the equator, South Pacific, Australia, Hawaii and southern and northern Europe. People change, things change, dynamics change - moving to the sun (although I love this advice and it used to work really well for me), isn't always the right answer.

I think there's a member that's managed to make San Diego work (with Jack's help), even though Jack doesn't recommend SD. Others have done better in Idaho (?) than down south. Others might do best taking 2 week trips to the sun a few times during the winter. We're all different and I find that Jack's best advice is "get outside" wherever you are.

She has mentioned a key point - she needs her family and friends. If she throws herself into the middle of nowhere down south, she's going to be MISERABLE. Which will counteract any gains she makes from the sun.

Baby steps will likely take her far - she's implementing steps, spending time on Long Island, heading down to Florida. As she builds on those steps, she'll make more and more gains and likely discover what works for her and what doesn't. And in time, hopefully she'll move to an area she does better in, that also allows her to have strong social ties.

Sean, I know your intentions are REALLY GOOD, otherwise you wouldn't bother - but barking at people, especially most women, is generally not an effective strategy - it'll likely just get their backs up and they'll tune you out.

14. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

I'm not sure where in this forum I've portrayed a despicable attitude?

15. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

CT terribly stimulates my vagus nerve. The last time I did a face dunk I caught myself before fainting. I think using sun and pools is more useful for me but thank you for the suggestion. I'm working to move out of NYC - I teach in a school and have students to finish the year out with which is all laid out in my journal. Spending time in the sun over the summer is my priority and I will be in a lower EMF environment.

16. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

Lol @Sue-UK I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that the thread derails!

I feel like I'm doing what I need to. The leptin rx is working well. Though my mast cell issues are slightly exacerbated, following a more plain version of the leptin rx is helping. I've had bad breathing symptoms which are all related to my vagus nerve (i pass inflammatory asthma tests beautifully with no inflammation in my lungs) so I hope my vagus nerve starts to correct itself. I think the sun in Florida for 10 days coming up will give me some help in killing some of the excess mold and active EBV in my system. Looking forward to grounding my feet for 10 hours a day for 10 days - though I will stick with morning and afternoon while building my sollar callus! :D

17. Tfreeman

Tfreeman Gold

On another note, wearing my red glasses at night and my ra optics during the day is awesome and keeps my head and body nice and calm!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  18. kim johnson

kim johnson New Member

19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I won’t be engaging with Sean again on this thread, but I’ve decided I’m not going to let him put me off posting on it. The following is just thoughts, what I call my musings …:D

The hypoxia 5 blog had me looking at foods high in B vitamins within the context of the leptin reset which might be a useful thing to do for my n=1, whether in preparation for any move or not. I’m not using it as an excuse to avoid moving, I decided long ago that as 5G isn't here yet, I’m not going, whoever rants at me about it. I choose to go for a couple of winter breaks to the sun, because its possible, and in the overall scheme of things, I'm happier.

If I was planning a long term move, taking thiamine into account might mean I could do something in advance that would make me less likely to arrive at a new location already thiamine deficient. In a high UV location, as thiamine is a water soluble nutrient, I’d be asking what would be the risks of arriving thiamine deficient, and could I continue to lose thiamine through the amounts of urine and extra sweat I was now producing. I would be thinking about silicon, other electrolytes, other water soluble vitamins, and I would also want to know if what I was doing was putting me at risk over time of deficiency that could lead to mitochondrial damage, rising heteroplasmy, and poor neurotransmitter function leading to declining critical thinking. I can see a situation where there could be an initial dopamine “high” from strong sunlight but a longer term crash. In a location with high UV and more water consumption, even for someone already leptin sensitive, 3 regular leptin RX meals, making sure each included a food source of B vitamins, might be more protective in the beginning until redox improved, than say intermittent fasting. I’ve “tweaked” a stage further, which in time I’ll report back on in my journal, success or failure. But it doesn't involve IV, or supplements. ;)

I’m doing that hack now getting ready for the UK summer, that’s how important this is to me because of something I’ve read in relation to thiamine and cataracts. I have already lost my sight in one eye, and it has a cataract– there may be a link to B vitamin deficiency and cataracts. These articles were written in 2001, when the environment was not as bad nnemf wise. https://www.aaojournal.org/article/S0161-6420(00)00625-4/fulltext Low thiamine intake and risk of cataract. And https://www.aaojournal.org/article/S0161-6420(00)00626-6/fulltext Low thiamine intake and risk of cataract: Author’s reply.

For my next 2 week trip to Fuerteventura next winter, I think I could make better use of the time there, from the clues in the blog, and protect the sight in my left eye. What success I have may not translate to other symptoms for someone living in NYC, but my “truth” at the moment is that Jack hasn’t claimed that people who live at or near the equator are immune from thiamine deficiency, or that you can’t become thiamine deficient in the absence of 5G. :)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
    JanSz likes this.
  20. There we go........... all my hard work and barking and narrow-minded thinking finally got you thinking clearly.

Notice I never said move to Mexico, but I just love how everyone gets sooooooooo triggered by being pushed to move.... there is so much fear in this forum about it, and not just Women... men too.

I'm gonna keep barking, I ain't ever gonna stop. If you don't like it, don't talk to me :)

Why? I don't fucking lie to people, either by omission of evidence or directly lying. It ain't me.

FYI, CT is hard for you cause your environment sucks. In fact, all the things you are saying is cause your environment sucks.