1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

help with labs

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by msclman, Jun 12, 2012.

1. msclman

msclman New Member

Hi all first post here. been reading thru the blogs and i am very intrigued. im 35, 5'10, 228 lbs. probably 20-22% bf. I want to get my life back together and lose weight. my goal is to get to 180 again. i recently went on testim gel one packet a day for 3 months. my wife became pregnant so i was worried about contamination and switched to 140mg test cyp /week for a month. here are my labs, what do you guys think?

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. msclman

msclman New Member

2 more pages. also the "will follow: numbers came in:

Deoxycorticosterone serum=

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You already know what I think, so lets observe.

4. msclman

msclman New Member

JANSZY!!! you are everywhere man! how do you have the time?? Excited to get on the preg though i read something about hair loss while on it, anything to worry about there?

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I have a lots of hair on my head.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Looks like a classic pregnenolone steal.......Your SHBG is a bit up so that could be due to many factors but because your Lipid panel is what it is I think your free T3 is really a big problem for LDL conversion. You are particle A. It appears with your T level your DHT is decent but I am assuming you have to be on arimidex because you should be aromatizing the excess and youre not. Andro level is also quite low. I think for sure you have a serious cytokine problem gunking up your enzymatic pathways.......you might consider a cytokine array panel and a HS CRP. .......E2 is up but with your T level not surprised. B12 level is low for the amount of T and estrogens you have.......with that high level of T you must be aware of your E2 at all times with your SHBG. Your DHEA is really low on one panel and better on the last one......Your Rev T3 is terrible and this backs up my belief that you have some serious inflammation somewhere and your leptin resistant likely at the liver and gut level. My bet is you also have a leaky gut.......real leaky too and it you likely have adrenal fatigue.......and that tells me TNF alpha and IL-6 are part of your problem. Im also a bit shocked your HCT is not higher given your T levels.

7. msclman

msclman New Member

Dr.K thank you so much for taking the time. been reading thru your site and recommending it to like minded friends. so much info here! Not on any anti aromatizers right now. my hs crp is 1.4. yes my rt3 sux. will do the cytokine array next blood test (1 month). Do you think i should scale back the test inj to get that number down? ive included the last test i did from 5-7-12 with more info to reference ( iwas on gels at that time). As per my reading here and elswhere and the great advice from jansz i will be staring progesterone mlm, 7 keto and dhea, ala and selenium. should i test tnf and il6?

8. msclman

msclman New Member

last pages of 5-7-12

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. msclman

msclman New Member

I cant find the cytokine array panel on Labcorp's website? should i just test IL2,4,6,8,10?

10. msclman

msclman New Member

and for the leaky gut, are you a fan of berberine??

11. msclman

msclman New Member

After starting and increasing my armour dose to 300mg/day, adding a 700mcg/week b12 injection and lowering my test cyp to 120mg/week, here is my new bloodwork (some labs havent come in yet). dont know what to make of my thyroid panel

12. msclman

msclman New Member

3 more:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. msclman

msclman New Member

here are my latest blood test results... need help interpreting results. i lowered my test cyp to 100mg/week and armour to 2 grains per day and here are the results. thinking of upping to 110mg/week (120mg/week sent my test to 1000)

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. msclman

msclman New Member

labs continued

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Hurricane Sandy took out my power, phone, tv & internet.

I check thru hot spots sporadically, this takes time,

may be latter.

progesterone low

16. msclman

msclman New Member

jansz i hope u r ok.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

cholesterol, LDL--high------PhosphatidylCholine(from bodybio.com), phosphatidylSerine (Doctor's Best Natural Brain Enhancers)

T3=291(71-180)----------------very high, reduce Armour

FreeT3=11.1(2-4.4)

RT3=45.7(13.5-34.2)

SHBG=47.5------------------why have you lowered testosterone

SHBG=24-------------which one it is now, this one is ok

Pregnenolone=29 that is low

progesterone=0.7(1.4) it is low

Where is Cortisol(AM)

DHT=23 that is low

DHEAs=286 not bad, 400-490 would be better

Phosphoserine=2.7(3-21)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

18. msclman

msclman New Member

i wanted to hit 800 level testosterone. the shbg of 24 is current. i am raising my test cyp to 120mg/wk from 100, should raise my dht no? im on 2 tabs of armour i will lower it to one. also the rt3 you have is old my current is 26.7, and my freet3 also is the old number- my new number is 6.5

janz what do you think of my iodine so high, i take one iodoral per day should i take half or stop? what about my vitd d 1,25 of 100 (10-75) while my vit d 25= 70?? i take 10k LEF vit d/day.

i will start the MLM preg- do you still like those? also wont that raise my prog?

thanks as always for your help

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

high iodine is good

I also take 10k vit D

I still take 300mg/day MLM preg (yes, it should also rise prog)

/