1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help with high cholesterol

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jenifer Caplan, May 29, 2018.

1. Jenifer Caplan

Jenifer Caplan I am the outlier

hi
    My good friend who is 42. Very healthy in her battery of tests that are appropriate for regular Dr testing Just went to see her private concierge Dr. he ran the normal tests and her cholesterol level is 420.. extremely high.. and of course so is her mothers.. they both live in Boston. All other tests are normal in good range. She is outside everyday from 11-3 as she owns a dogwalking Co. she is rarely indoors and in front of a computer. Would u assume she is not making enough vitamin D.. ( she is going to tell me she got that checked and it’s fine) should I tell her to start drinking DDW.. she has been tested for thyroid but is normal. I want to give her some ideas of what else to do besides taking the statin. She knows how committed I am to the site I was in general courious what people in that position would do..

Kathy1967 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cholesterol rises when it cannot be converted to sulfated Vitamin D3 = Boston and its 5G. Then there is the pregnenolone steal syndrome from the Hormone 101 and 102 blogs.

Simple.

Kathy1967, Brent Patrick and Danny like this.
  3. Jenifer Caplan

Thank you I will go ahead and look at those blogs and send this information to my friend but is there anything that she can do besides taking a Staten she’s not moving and her vitamin D level is in a good range

Kathy1967 likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Filiggrin is made via AM sunlight as the solar callus blog points out. Filiggrin is also the key protein in the front line of defense of most immune conditions. I think people with autoimmune conditions and high rates of skin cancers have reduced levels of filiggrin in there skin because they lack IR-A light exposure to their skin fibroblasts to make this bio-molecule. When filiggrin is lacking the skin also cannot retain water so this makes the isomerization step from sulfated cholesterol to sulfate Vitamin D impossible and this is why all AI's are associated with low Vitamin D 3 levels in my opinion. The clue that is going on in the skin? Rising LDL cholesterol.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I would never take a statin.

Kathy1967 and Danny like this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

High cholesterol is partly a good news.
    Low cholesterol is really bad news.

Pregnenolone steal
    Not enough pregnenolone to make cortisol and progesterone
    cant live without cortisol, cortisol is priority, end up with progesterone shortage
    not enough progesterone= estrogen deficiency
    estrogen that is not controlled by progesterone promotes (uncontrolled) growth (cancer)

=====================================
    private concierge Dr

post all test results reports ordered by him

copy all reports via printer
    set printer to make PDF files
    attach PDF files to post

/////

Kathy1967 likes this.
  7. Jenifer Caplan

It’s my friend not me I don’t know if she’s going to post of her results I was just curious. I’m going to have her read some of this information and ask her doctor and I’m also going to read up but if she’ll let me post her test I will post them. I have so much to learn thank you for the information

Kathy1967 likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Does she walks dogs naked or at the most in two pieces skinny bikini?

I am guessing that dog walking doesn't count for sun exposure.

Kathy1967 likes this.
  9. Jenifer Caplan

I know that’s why I asked her about this because you don’t believe in Staten and because this is what her doctor gave her I was curious what you do for people who have high cholesterol. There’s not enough information that I’m giving probably at this point to figure it out I was just curious with the overall picture but you answered my question and now I’m going to do some more research. Thank you

Kathy1967 likes this.
  10. Jenifer Caplan

She is walking dogs fully clothed and 4° weather so at least she’s getting CT but she actually has raynoids, In the winter her hands look basically mangled with the bumps from the but it goes away in the summer. She has been told to get out in the sun more by me and to get the a.m. sunlight as well. This is my journey not hers but I am obsessed about the sun and light spectrum and every at this point .. still working the water part in and i tell everyone about the Morning sun and grounding no matter what.

11. drezy

drezy New Member

You're coming up to speed quickly and have a good dose of curiosity.

If it suits you you may want to try "power user" mode of this forum with a google search like the following:

Code:
     statin site:forum.jackkruse.com 
    That kind of searching coupled with your curiosity will make you a superpower all of your own.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  12. Jenifer Caplan

Thanks I have been searching just the forum for keywords but this is great so I can find the blogs as well that relate awesome

Kathy1967, Billybats and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy New Member

No problem

You've now got your license to kill -- dogma

I'm really happy to see new folks around here with your level of curiosity.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Kathy1967 and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd fold the Rx up and use it as a book mark and then get naked in sun and drive my D3 up to 100-150ng/dl and watch the LDL fall and when it happens and the doc will say to her....see the statin worked and then she can hand him back 20 Rx folded and hand him my blog. That is what I do.

Theka, Kathy1967, Danny and 1 other person like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kathy1967, Jenifer Caplan and Danny like this.
  17. Jenifer Caplan

I will let her know!!! Thanks

Kathy1967 likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Anyone who thinks it is about food and not lights........enjoy having your beliefs shattered. My way is better, cheaper, and easier to do have a look: https://www.patreon.com/posts/19125129

Kathy1967 likes this.
  19. Jenifer Caplan

I know. Hopefully my bits and pieces of info about what I am doing will motivate others to question why and how. I mean I was just told by a well known radiologist who coined my disease and spoke to the FDA about GDD and the issues with retention.. all aside ( he is a really good guy standing up to the drug companies and FDA.. death threats and all..) that I should take a drug that helps with nuropothy because of the brain burn.. i asked if it would cure me or just help the symptom? He said symptom. I said I am looking for a cure and unless it was going to help me I prob would not take it .. I ended up researching more and then speaking to another Dr who is more holistic and he said hyperbearic oxygen chamber may help with it and it would not hurt to use the vagal nerve stimulator. So that seems a bit more up my ally.. I am of course doing the items in the blog regarding vagus nerve stimulation. Im trying so hard to getting my brain mitochondria spinning faster... my friends never saw me so tan..

Attached Files:

Kathy1967 likes this.