1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help with Early Puberty Optimal Treatment

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by nikos petridis, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Hello everyone,

my Son who just celebrated his 11th birthday is a bit obese...his mom (my ex wife) was worried about that and his height (He's one of the shortest kids in his class but on his mother's side men are short and I am 1.79m - average with no particularly tall men in my family either) .So she went to a mainstream child endocrinologist here in Greece.After testing his testicular size and hand bone structure he said that he is ENTERING PUBERTY EARLIER and that he is shorter (predicted his height at 1.65 ~1.71 m) and fatter than normal .He prescribed METFORMIN for obesity ,Supplementation of Vitamin D and B12 (labs ) and of course early puberty TREATMENT with lupron (leuprorelin or leuprolide) injections and Anastrozole (arimidex).
    His mother got excited because the doctor promised her 7-8 centimeters more height BUT at what cost....
    My question is:
    Is it another drug pushing strategy to play with child hormones or is it REALLY necessary...?
    And If so what are the alternatives?

I did some digging and found some nasty things for lupron: https://www.dailywire.com/news/tran...W5DhCsvH8QOV-_cT8Q1F-c8ef1TAXzm3if4lvtmz6F-wg

and I am pretty sure metformin and Anastrozole (bodybuilders use it !) are no saints either....

Some LAB 20210529_160838.jpg testing revealed:
    ( We live in Athens, Greece, Tested Early June)
    -. ELEVATED glucose : 102 mg/dL (Normal Range: 60-110 )
    -. Urea : 35 mg/dL (Normal Range: 15 -50)
    -. Creatinine: 0.50 mg/dL (Normal Range: 0,2 - 1 )
    -. ELEVATED Uric acid 6.5 mg/dL(Normal Range: 2 - 6 )
    -. Potassium 4.9 mmol/ l (Normal Range: 3.5 - 5.5 )
    -. Sodium 138 mmol/ l (Normal Range: 135 - 153 )
    -. ELEVATED Total Calcium 10.8 mmol/ l (Normal Range: 8.2 - 10.6 )
    -. Ferritin 52 ng/mL (Normal Range: 10 - 140 )
    -. Vitamin B12: 371 pg/ml (Normal Range: 211 - 911 )
    -. ELEVATED Total Cholesterol: 204 mg/dL (Normal Range: <170 )
    -.Triglycerides : 145 mg/dL (Normal Range: <150 )
    -.HDL Cholesterol: 44 mg/dL (Normal Range: >40 )
    -.LDL Cholesterol: 134 mg/dL
    -.Lipoprotein A-Lp(a) : 25 mg/dL (Normal Range: 0 - 30 )
    -. SGOT : 40 U/L (Normal Range: 0 - 40 )
    -. ELEVATED SGPT : 45 U/L (Normal Range: 0 - 40 )
    -. gamma-GT: 13 U/ L (Normal Range: 0 - 65 )
    -. Alkaline phosphatase: 299 IU/L (Normal Range: 125 - 520 )
    -.TSH 2.87 μIU/ml (Normal Range: 0.35 - 5.4 )
    -. Free T4 : 1.10 ng/dl (Normal Range: 0,8 - 1.9 )
    -. TG antibodies: <1,3 U/ml (Normal Range: 0 - 4.5 )
    -. TPO antibodies: <28 U/ml (Normal Range: 0 - 80 )
    -. FSH : 1.3 mIU/ml ( 0.80 - 10 )
    -. LH: < 0.2 mIU/ml ( 0.5 - 8 )
    -. 17 Hydroxyprogesterone : 0,63 ng/ml ( 0.07 - 1.7 )
    -. Total testosterone: 12 ng/dL
    -. DHEA- S : 147 μg / dL ( 20 - 310 )
    -. Estradiol E2 : <11.8 pg/mL (NORMAL< 40)
    -. PTH : 39 pg/ ml ( 10 - 100 )

-. 25 - Hydroxy Vitamin D : 21.9 ng/mL
    -. Insulin (INS) : 17.8 mU/L (3 - 23).

I know he is blue light toxic,nnEMF toxic and probably leptin resistant .We don't agree with his mother on nnEMF mitigation so he's protected ( by good blue blockers,no WiFi and going in nature as much as possible) only a third of his every day life when he is with me. Unfortunately I can't do much about my ex but I certainly can stop potentially damaging hormonal treatments if I present alternatives - data.

If anyone has some sort of experience and/or knowledge it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for your time...

Christine Renner and JanSz like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Insulin (INS) : 17.8 mU/L (3 - 23). he is already diabetic!!!!!!!
    should be 3-5

=============================
    LH: < 0.2 mIU/ml ( 0.5 - 8 )
    nobody is asking for production of testosterone
    =========================================
    TSH 2.87
    look up FreeT3

thyroid low, selenium, iodine
    ========================================
    Potassium 4.9 mmol/ l (Normal Range: 3.5 - 5.5 )====(Do not trust, get potassium RBC)
    -. Sodium 138 mmol/ l (Normal Range: 135 - 153 )=====(looks low)

check if he has enough stomach acid
    ======================================

GH Growth Hormone
    IGF-1--------
    IGF-BP3-----
    Get them right, he may still grow

Dr Tiery Hertoghe
    =======================================

On this site that is a (sick) joke 25 - Hydroxy Vitamin D : 21.9 ng/mL

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    nikos petridis likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. I was the fat kid, like your son. Growing up in a blue lihg toxic exvironment with lots and lots of food, available all day long.

I'm also raising two 11 year old normal weight, normally devloping girls, and it is one of my greatest accomplishments to be raising kids that are not following in the footsteps of our family genetics and environmental habits. They (we) are forging a new path.

One book I highly recommend is "Secrets of Feeding a Healthy Family" by Ellyn Satter. Satter's"division of responsibility" as a concept was something that influenced me before I knew about Jack's work, when my girls were till toddlers. I still refer to it.

Also highly recommend "The Obesity Code" by Jason Fung.

As a parent there is a balance between wanting to set our kids up for success, whatever their optimal is, and trying to "fix them." I remember being the one who was carted off to Weight Watchers meeting at an early age and brought to a special doctor becuase I "needed to be fixed"...That kind of stuff potentially creates lifelong scars.

What's most important, speaking as the fat kid from years ago, is that your son knows he is 100% loved and aceepted as he is by you, and that you model healthy habits for him, as wel as talk to him about what you do and why you do it, without making him "wrong" for being the way he is. Hope this helps..best of luck.

5. Just want to add to the resources above that we are a low device and low tech family. TV unplugged most of the time, devices hard wired and red screened most of the time, no dect phones, and mobile device when not hard wired in an emr-tek emf reducing case. It's a work in progress. We came to Jack's work about 5-6 years ago so that's about how long we have been conscientiously implementing various strategies. Circadian rhythm, viewing sunrises and sets, red lights after dark, and lots of outdoor time are daily habits. I'd hate to see a parent turn to big pharma before trying Mother Nature. Mom to mom I hope she reconsiders. 14A178DF-640B-4008-94A6-94B81E7020CC.jpeg

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

8. You are a blessing!
    Thank You!

Christine Renner likes this.