1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help with dehydration

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by Brando, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Brando

Brando New Member

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The mito matrix makes the most critical water in a cell.
  3. Allin

Allin New Member

"The Main Factors Contributing to Cellular Dehydration"
    Lifestyle stress which may be any combination of physical, emotional or mental stress triggers the fight and flight response which in turn triggers cellular dehydration. Other significant factors contributing to cellular dehydration include diet and nutritional imbalances.

I read the article it reminded me of all the "then current" information I read 20 years ago.....but I did not see any mention of sunlight, distance between Cytochrome 1 to 5, efficiency of ECT or major cause of dehydration by nnEMF and blue light toxicity or need of DHA.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One can be all swollen and dehydrated at the same time.

swollen------>too much extracellular water---->practically not much different than tap water ----incorrect electrolyte levels

dehydrated ------>not enough water is made in mitochondria (usually because there is too much D+ instead of H+ there).
    water made by mitochondria in matrix area is/should be made of H+
    D+ is too large to fit thru ATPase. Breaks it when trying ----> heteroplasmy

To correct eat low D food, drink low D water.

Work on supporting body processes that remove D.
    Support smaller mitochondria.

////////
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018