1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help to understand why

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by healthy2015, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Hi Everyone

I wonder if anyone can help shed anylight of what is causing so many problems for my family and pets at our detached home in the UK which is nowhere near an airport or power lines or cell phone tower.

We have recently lost 2 of our beloved pets to bone cancer ages 11 years old each this despite the fact they would spend a minimum of 6+ hours outside virtually everyday plus longer during the spring/summer months as I am at home everday.

We changed there diet to consist of mussels (they didnt like oysters) tinned sardines and mackerel, tumeric, black pepper, 1 raw egg egg plus various meats and fat and only fed them once a day to try to drive down hetroplasmy.

We consistently check the garden, house and sleeping areas with the tri meter and coronet meter and the readings have come back as what is considered the 'norm' these days from a respected forum member. No wifi is used and mobiles are swithched off no later than 6pm and not turned on until at least 7.30am the next morning and are at least 5metes+ minimum away from them at all times. They drink evian water only. Candles only after sunset. Breakers swithched off to the bedroom also.

We also used the sperti on each of them for 10 minutes most days to top up the poor uv enviroment we live in.
    Plus have a uva bulb on every day.

All of our dogs have had arthritis and other issues and i admit for the first half of their lives we had phones by our beds and on all night near them, tv on late , walked early with streetlights on before sunrise before we found the jack kruse forum. Would the damage done to our poor pets in the early years mean that despite the massive changes we implemented for the second half of their lifes, we could not undo the horrible damage already done???? And if so why did the cancer only develop so late?????

Im trying to understand how we've got it so wrong????????

My partner is also suffering from mutiple health issues (hospitalised with a liver infection this year, damaged liver from taking antibiotics, low T) but we have planned to move to the canary islands later this year but for our poor pets it is already to late and im so distraught i couldnt do more for them and need to understand where i got things so so wrong:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I would really apprecate if anyone can help

Many thanks, Emma

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    Jan Christer likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think it is simple.......you don't need to understand with these results you need to act.

I am at a loss to understand why this is so hard to comprehend.

Mayuri likes this.
  3. Move @Jack Kruse???????

We are going to move this year as stated in my post above so i completly comprehend what needs to be done.....???????

Im trying to understand why this has happened to my family and pets despite all the changes
    implemented yet those around us who live like shit seem to do just fine and dandy???????

On another note there is a small lifeboat launch station approx half a mile away that isnt
    used that often but is still used could this be it???????????????

Or as i have already asked the damage done in earlier years and living in the uk made it impossible to turn things around??????????

4. Jan Christer

Jan Christer New Member

Have you checked your location for geopathic stress?

healthy2015 likes this.
  5. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

The other issue is the water in the U.K.
    The male fish in rivers and streams have been turning female for decades.
    They do try to clean the water with the implementation of processes like 13 times filtering the drinking water but they cannot get the estrogen out of the water.
    Cancer rates are so, so very high there.
    This article is from 2009 and it's only gotten worse.
    https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill
    Alternatively, dependent on where you are located in the U.K. we've got this other problem.
    Article dated 2003
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/nov/30/greenpolitics.health

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    healthy2015 likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The entire island is under geopathic stress.

Mayuri and Jan Christer like this.
  7. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

Hi Emma,

I am in the similar situation like you. The Cornet meter shows really low measurements, but I feel like my environment is full of nnEMFs. I do not understand what particular frequency affects my health causing tension headaches, anxiety, sore muscles, poor recovery after exercise. I am trying to find a professional with better meters. Have you figured out the source near your property? Or have you eventually moved?

8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

I thought I read doc saying that you need a special meter to check 5g and that it a very expensive one.

9. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

Billybats, thank you for your reply. Yes, I am looking for a professional with a good meter -it's hard to find one in Oz

I have been having my symptoms here for more than 3 years - could there be 5G for all this time? (I thought they only start to launch it now)

I also feel the same kind of tension in the head (especially jawline) when I am in the car driving past cell towers. Does it mean all of them emit the frequency that I am sensitive to? (5G?) On the island where I live it is more pronounced and I can't escape from it anywhere here. Is there any specific about islands that make them more influenced by nnEMF?

On the other hand, I don't have any immediate reaction from using wifi / mobile phone (not that I do it now), which means it's not likely that standard GSM / wifi frequencies cause my symptoms (and as I said all these Cornet-measured frequencies are super low in my house, but I still feel so bad here).

10. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Have you checked for underground streams - particularly if you live on an island - also dirty electricity with a stetzer meter?

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Do you live close to a naval/armed forces base? train station? airport? shipping lane?

12. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

Thank you, Jenny S. I haven't heard about any underground streams here. How can you test for the geopathic stress?

I only have Cornet, not stetzer meter. However, we switched the whole house off for a few nights, but it didn't make any difference to how I feel (however, if I sleep in a better environment I can always tell the next morning). Does dirty electricity disappear when you cut off all the electricity supply to the house?

13. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

Caroline, nothing suspicious like that here - not that I am aware of. Very small helicopter airport, more than 10km from my house. No ports, trains or military bases either.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

helicopters use radar big time......

shipping lanes?????

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018