1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help! Smart Meter Pilot being started in my community!

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Chrysanthemama, May 21, 2013.

1. Okay all you hunter-gatherers of information, I would like to suggest using this thread as a clearinghouse of links for Smart Meters and their effects.

I live in a small community, and they are in the process of initiating a smart meter pilot project. 1500 homes have been selected to receive smart meters, and I would like to write an article for the paper so that people can make an informed decision. As a side-note, I need hard data. I live in a community with a disproportionate number of PhDs. We've been ranked as one of the "smartest" communities in the nation. These people are gonna need the most sciency-stuff I can get my hands on.

I would like to see this pilot fail and I'm hoping you can help!

Thank you!