1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help! Not sleeping well.

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by Jenny S, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I keep waking up every hour or so often less. Lucky if I stay asleep more than 2 hrs at a time. Can't always get back to sleep. This has been ongoing for years. Getting worse at moment, starting to feel really drained & losing weight which is not good for me.
    I get up at sunrise & look at sun, only have salt lamp after sunrise. Always have blue light blockers when on PC. Don't watch TV. I have tried low / high carb doesn't seem to make any difference. Been having some gelatine with dinner. Sleep on magnetico. Have checked bedroom for EMF.
    I've cut back on my water consumption as was getting up to pee about 3 times, now only once. Miss my water tho, so use to just drinking gallons! I now try & stop at 3 litres. Beginning on meditation. Hormones ok.
    Any suggestions anyone? Thanks

2. Terminator

Terminator New Member

1. Without you giving values such as voltage field and gauss, I suggest to cut power to bedroom completely. You may need to shut power to other parts of your home if those wires run in the floor, side walls or ceiling.
    2. Gut bacteria issues.
    3. Minerals such as magnesium, calcium deficient.

3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Hi Jenny, What's your light environment like in the evening, once it becomes dark? Are you using red light, black lights, or candles? You mention wearing your blue blockers when you are on your computer, but what about in the evening, once the sun goes down, so that your releasing your melatonin naturally.
    You also mention that you look at the sun, but for how long and what about your skin? You need regular A.M exposure to both, and not to just look at it. Looking at it first thing in the morning is important though.
    What about DHA? Are you consuming seafood, or fish on a daily basis? If you're getting up to go potty so often at night, it sounds like you are not protected enough from the nnemf and are dehydrated. And that would explain your excessive thirst too. The nnemf alone will disturb your sleep. Your environment may not be very optimal Jenny.

4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

thanks Terminator - can't shut off power tried but it turns off fridge, moving from here in few weeks.
    Could be gut as found can't tolerate any fruit at moment - thought it might just be fructose but maybe more.
    I take magnesium & spray myself with it as well.

5. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

[quote="Mystic Rose60, post: Only using salt lamp in evening, but thinking probably spend too long on PC even tho have blue blockers on. Don't use wifi.
    I always eat breakfast outside in sun & then spend at least an hr on beach every morning to get am sun. I eat fish every day.
    I think the nnemf might be answer. I will stop using PC earlier & less at night see if that changes anything.
    Thanks for your help Mystic Rose

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think there has Been a lot of electrical storms ...and also - our seasons are starting to change.

We had a terrible nite last nite..

7. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Yes just thinking about seasons other day - do you go low carb as of 1st March? I know Jack says he changes nearly over night.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

We just try to eat seasonally .....and I do want more fat and protein in Autumn/winter.

Right now we are watching too much tennis I think. The Australian open has been awesome.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  9. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

Hey, I'm similar to you. Very bad sleep even though ultra strict with light levels, magnetico, darkened room, etc. What actually made a big diference for me was vielight, IR intransal. My sleep isn't great, I wake up several times still, however I don't feel that tired when I get up and total time asleep is greater. I updated my journal yesterday but baisically I didnt use it for a week and sleep went bad again, started using it again and sleep improved notably.

I know it's just another thing to spend money on but it worked for me, and I'm sure you could build a cheaper one yourself :)

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When electrical or magnetic storms occur they change the way charge particles can act within our body. This often ruins the regeneration programs built into sleep. So when sleep is bad I often look to the environment to see what changes I might have missed to explain the flux...........We often forget that minor changes in the weather of seasonal changes are reflected in changes of precession of the Earth seasonally or by precession of protons in us. As precession in protons changes because of magnetic field flux the way in which electrons can traveling in ECT also dramatically change. Seeing your world for a moment as something rich and strange is the privileged reward of curiosity. You gain a sense of wonder and delight with quantum lenses, when you realize that their is a delicate motion residing in all the things. It reveals itself only to those who looks for it. Most do not. When I look at snowy pictures on social media, I see things with my new eyes. The snow lays on the Earth allowing unreal amounts of protons to quietly precess in the earth's magnetic field. Each proton has the ability to change its axis of orientation just like the Earth does as it revolves around the sun to give us seasons. These small things can lead to massive changes in our lives way below our ability to perceive them.

11. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks Sean - don't think I could build anything like that!

seanb4 likes this.
  12. seanb4

seanb4 New Member

it really doesn't look that hard, check these forums, im sure someones done it.

13. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

14. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I'll have to do some research won't I!

seanb4 likes this.
  15. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Have tried cutting back on PC time to at least 2 hrs before bed instead of my usual 1 hr always wearing blue blockers & think it has helped sleep despite the fact have been having terrible electrical storms. :):)

seanb4 likes this.