1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Help! Newbie learning but in nerve pain

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Jamie S, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Jamie S

Jamie S New Member turned GOLD :)

Thank you so much and for the offer of help. I may need it. I live 3rd floor in a condo/apt building with people below me and a parking garage and 24 hr fitness and other offices next to my building. How does this affect your suggestions?

2. Jamie S

Also the average rf reading in my bed was .07...

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Okay girl ....we need to talk!

Seeing the sunrise is #1. You need to reset your circadian rhythm.

Have you read the Leptin RX?????? it is about resetting the rolex in your head. It isn't about food really or losing weight.

You need ALL electronics out of your bedroom ....no ifs ands or buts.

You need to stop texting, answering emails, computer stuff, watching TV and what ever else you are doing electronically by at least 6:00pm.

When the sun sets .....so should you!

So - no lights or electronics after sunset.

Seriously - your libido has been tanked - for ever??????? What are you thinking???????
    Haven't you thought to yourself at least .....this isn't normal?

You are in the prime of your life and you should be loving and thriving and celebrating a life well lived.

You need to get your act together girl! Please watch Jack's sex webinar and the follow up live Q&A. There are also a couple of fantastic threads here about the huge importance of your sexual health.

Your sexual being is extremely important ....it is all about oxytocin and accessing the pharmacy in your brain.

Have you ever had a saliva hormone panel done?

Jamie S likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

BTW ....your environment sucks - you are going to have to make a change if you want to get better.

Novah likes this.
  5. Sandra Barton

Sandra Barton New Member

The first thing I would do if were you is move away from Los Angeles. Then do all of the Kruse protocols. Seriously this is what Dr Kruse would tell you.

Jamie S likes this.
  6. Bob Stirling

Bob Stirling New Member

All the king's horses and all the king's men cannot make a healthy street light.

Awainer1 likes this.
  7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Moving anywhere won't help if you don't get rid of your personal wireless. I did recently learn microwaves actually cause physical addiction similar to opiates, can only laugh how deep the problem goes.

Society needs a Wireless Anonymous support group.

It's like telling a crackhead they need to get off crack, now that I think of it may be harder since there's psychological addiction and mind control tech on apps on top the physical addiction.

I remember as a kid standing near the microwave oven and enjoying the zap, but I was also intelligent enough not to stand too close. A moderate crackhead lol.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    Jamie S likes this.
  8. Jamie S

So weird... I did not get any "alerts" about the responses here. Thank you for your replies.

I have seen 6 of 7 sunrises for the last week. Yes, I read the Leptin and listened to a few Q&As... given the first step to see if I am leptin resistant, I believe that I am leptin sensitive. I have zero weight issues... so therefore have not felt the need to follow the protocol. HOWEVER, I am hook line and sinker all about getting my body clock tuned to nature...

Need to improve on no electronics after 6p... I understand the importance but need to reorient to getting business done and also all the studying here when I really can't do any during work... I don't know when/how everyone finds the time to research/study/learn and NOT be on a device.

I have no electronics in my bedroom. Yay!

Regarding my libido... yes I've questioned but never had the funds and situation to seek answers. I've never had a saliva hormone panel done... I have never trusted western docs/medicine and felt hopeless about going down expensive rabbit holes that would just spiral out of control financially and possibly just not get anywhere. I do not have (never have had) a doc here that I trust or who shares similar approach/philosophy. I have been divorced for 20 years (since my kids were 1) and focused on raising my kids, going back to school, and figuring out how to support myself/starting a new career. Its only been the last 6 months that I've had a little breathing room financially (for the first time in my life). So stress had been my middle name and now getting disentangled with it. It is now that I am an empty nest that the timing with getting my libido up and running should work out well. I will indeed watch Jacks' sex webinar. But tell me when/how to watch/read without a computer/phone please? How do we hack that issue?

Moving? - well the idea sounds lovely... definitely on my mind. My license to practice psychotherapy is only good in California. So... trying to work on alternative ideas/products/ways to earn... work in progress!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
  9. Jamie S

Thankfully I got rid of having microwaves in my home probably 15 years ago... instincts were alive then!
    Great idea... I should start one...

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I thought you ignored my previous post here which I deleted last week.

You can watch on a computer at night as long as bluetooth, wifi, and your router's wifi are turned off and you have a red gel over the screen and ultra red blue blockers on. Unless your phone model's over five years old you can't use it for internet.

Jamie S likes this.
  11. Jamie S

Thank you saichi! No did not ignore... trying to keep up. A bit overwhelmed with necessary changes that will change my entire lifestyle... albeit it necessary. Thank you for the suggestions and have the Ethernet cables ordered. Still need lap top that has no Ethernet port.

12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You can buy an $8 usb to ethernet adapter to connect your laptop or desktop.

Joce_ and drezy like this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

^^ good advice
    Yep, slap up a picture or two of your system's ports and get some instant free advice here.

Jamie S likes this.
  14. Jamie S

You guys rock! Thank you @drezy and @Saichi

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did you wire up?

16. Jamie S

Thanks so much for your thoughtful check in... I did... cords everywhere

17. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Did you check with a meter to make sure none of your wired devices and the router are still emitting?