1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Scott klein, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Scott klein

Scott klein New Member

Hello all,

I am so happy to be apart of this community now. Found Dr.Jack on clubhouse and never looked back..

Preface:
    I have had really bad IBD since I was a young kid. I have tried Remicade, Humira, entyvio, xeljanz, and then back to Remicade. I have had two DVTS (at age 13 and 17), reaccuring CDIFF, fecal transplants, etc. This past summer I really started looking for answers, as I was in the midst of a 2 year long flare. I went down the carnivore rabbit hole and became a semi carnivore, eating quality meat and food. I then started seeing a holistic (which I know jack is not a fan of) and she helped me get a decent bit better. I then scheduled a colonoscopy with my GI, hoping for good results. Little did I know that day my colon would be perforated by a resident doctor (didnt know she would be doing the procedure). I had always had trouble with colposcopy as my colon developed a stricture early on, preventing most doctors from ever going higher than the stricture. My colon had been beaten up since I first got diagnosed, so it was already fragile, especially while in a flare (at the time flare was mild). Anways I woke up that day in extreme pain after the conloscopy. That night I got my colon removed, and left with an colectamy.

Now:
    My current situation is a bit tricky. Now I am a huge health freak. I workout almost everyday, and do manual labor outside. I follow almost all of jacks protocols such as, sun as much as possible, I filter my water (shower and drinking), eat super quality food (meat sourced from a local ranch, pole caught canned tuna, raw milk, eggs, cheese, starting try oysters, etc.), blue blockers and IRIS, etc. I take this all very seriously. After trying every single health protocol since getting sick Dr Jack has been the only one to connect every single dot and make total sense, and give actual results to feeling great. Nature is the best medicine. However, I want to be reconnected. I can get a j-pouch or be connected to by rectum. My colon's damage seeped all the way past the wall, which is not usual for UC (which I was diagnosed with originally). My pathology came back inconclusive for UC or Chrons. I have had a bunch of other tests done as well, all the same. That being said I have never felt better since following these protocols. I dont want to be stuck with a J-pouch, and I dont think the surgeons would recommend getting one considering I could have chrons. I want to be reconnected to my rectum, but they will try and shill me immune suppressants. I want nothing to do with any of that fiat medicine ever again. So, my question is, if I opt to be reconnected to my rectum without any fiat drugs, is that smart? What should I do? Again, all of this can be solved by living as humans were intended to, alongside nature. But, I really am seeking advice.

I hope this short and brief overview helps for an answer,

Thanks,

Scott

Richard Watson likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Scott and welcome.....

Start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr.K your Mom's and Gran's health history as well.

Where do you live? work?

What do you eat? drink?

What level of membership are you? You may want to consider a "gold" membership and then you can ask Jack questions on the monthly pow wows.

You may also want to consider a consult with Jack ...if and when he has time..

You have taken the first important step ....keep going

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Dennis Clark

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/after-9-months.20448/page-38#post-264312

6. Scott klein

Scott klein New Member

Thank you so much, truly!! will definitely get on these ASAP!

7. Scott klein

Scott klein New Member