1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by KrusinWitchie, Jun 10, 2018.

1. KrusinWitchie

KrusinWitchie New Member

Hi, again. I created a new account to change my name. I had only been on the forums for about a month or two before this.

I’ve listened to the two Vermont talks and had the pleasure of seeing Jack at Vermont 2018.

After skipping around a bunch on the site, I’ve now printed out the first 50 or so blogs as well as the quilt. I am also reading The Body Electric.

I plan to start an optimal journal to track my progression as well as my fiancé’s.

For starters within the past few weeks:
    -fiancé’s snoring has drastically reduced. I used to punch him multiple times/night and I haven’t in a while now. He’s happy about that.
    -we’ve both started dreaming again. I remember reading somewhere that was a positive sign in terms of redox ?
    -we feel like we’re missing something throughout the day if we haven’t had shellfish for breakfast
    -we both seemed to have leaned out our midsections
    -fiancé’s knee pain is gone
    -fiancé’s eye strain is gone thanks to Ra Optics' glasses
    -my shitty vision is improving the more im in the sun and the less I’m inside
    -it seems like we have a higher capacity for BS, less bickering between us and less angst towards frustrating situations in general

Something we are both very aware of and would like to improve is our ability to connect with others. I think I read somewhere here or in the blogs about a shift happening where an individual noticed their nervousness before speaking publicly had greatly reduced. I’m looking forward to reading that again as I read through the blogs! My fiancé and I were both deeply affected by your candor and love of knowledge. Thank you Dr. Kruse! We look forward to connecting with you and your peeps.

Joyfun and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome!