1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Rakhee, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Rakhee

Rakhee New Member

Hi Everyone,

I am a new member here and I am still going through the reading material.
    I am glad to come across this blog and the forum. Trying to incorporate the lifestyle changes and to assimilate the information slowly.

Currently doing:
    Blue light blockers after sunset
    face dunks in icy water
    cold showers
    swimming in outdoor pool during sunset for about an hour to 1 hr 30 mins (grounding + sunset)
    Seaweed dulce and bladderwrack (with care as I have Hashimoto's, taking just a little everyday)
    RO water
    Coconut oil/ghee use in food

Trying to add:
    Morning sun
    More grounding
    To add more seafood in my diet ( I have started to take more but need even more I guess, I was a mostly vegetarian person so taking it slowly)

About the morning sun, I live at the border of a state park, mostly surrounded by dense and tall trees. Though that probably is good for us as I guess we would have lower nnEMF, however morning sun/setting sun is a bit hard to get as I can only see it peeking through the trees if I try/after around 7. Is that enough morning light?

Also, I am planning to make a earthing sheet/strap. Please let me know your experiences.

Thank you so much.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome rakhee......

4. Rakhee

Rakhee New Member

Thank you Dr. Kruse and Caroline.
    It's a pleasure to meet you both online. Thank you so much for all your work and for sharing your wealth of knowledge Dr. Kruse.

caroline likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

as I have Hashimoto's
    =========================================
    On this thread search "Hashimoto" and read it.

You may want to start with this:
    How to Make Anti-Thyroid Antibodies Decline

6. Rakhee

Rakhee New Member

I guess I should put up more information about myself here. I am 38, two kids.
    Have been not very well for about 8-10 years now. Have Hashimoto's, taking synthroid and a little T3. Had lyme disease that was diagnosed a 8 months ago, after treatment I do feel better. Before treatment getting out of the bed was a tough chore every morning, now only once in a while. I have IBD, not confirmed by tests yet, probably leaky gut too. My worst problem is that my body is super sensitive and reacts badly to food/time I eat in the evening/whatever else I do. It retains a lot of water and my mood goes so awry that I feel like I am a monster even though I am and try to be a good person at other times. I also get very lethargic and fatigued.
    Allopathic medine has helped me little but has not helped me much with quality of my life.

After using blue blockers at night my sleep is better and thankfully there are seldom any nights anymore that kept me awake till 3-4 AM.
    Hoping to interact and get ideas/help from Dr. Kruse (Thank you again !) and other knowledgeable and motivated people here.

7. Rakhee

Rakhee New Member

Thank you Jan, I am going to read it soon.

8. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Welcome! :)

9. Rakhee

Rakhee New Member

Thank you ScottishEmma !

I used a earthing strap and some speaker wire I had lying around to test for the first time on how I feel. Kept it on all night. Liked it, I think it helped me a little with my breathing (Asthma). No major aha or oomph moment yet. Planning to keep it on every might in hope to benefit.

Thank you all !

10. Meg M

Meg M New Member

Welcome Rakhee! As a fellow person with Hashimoto's, I wanted to share how I've improved over the past year.

In addition to light, water and magnetism/minding my circadian cycles, I've been using a laser on my thyroid. Starting in January I've been trying to emulate this LLLT/Hashimoto's study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20662037 using the B-Cure Laser (http://gd-energies.com) that I bought on eBay. The B-Cure is 808nm wavelength and cost about $550 USD. I have used the laser on my thyroid twice a week for 20 seconds. Then, in late February, I got my Quantlet and have been using it daily, just on my arm as usual (usually P30 or P60). Between these two devices, added to my LWM practices, I have been able to reduce my thyroid medication dose three times since December, and will likely reduce again based on my most recent labs. For the first time ever, my TPO thyroid antibodies are within normal range at 33 (reference range is 0-34)! hsCRP is down to 2.3 (it started around 14). I have more info on my Journal. https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/my-inconvenient-truth-megs-journal.18127/ Hope this is helpful, you are on the right track!

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Rakhee

Rakhee New Member

Thank you so much Meg M, I will definitely go through it, thank you so much for sharing. Your recovery is just amazing ! Congrats, keep at it !

12. Rakhee

Rakhee New Member

Today sun-gazing for 25 minutes at 7 AM. Been CTing in tub for last few days.

Drinking cold water before the breakfast is fully digested gives me heartburn. Also as per Ayurveda and Chinese medicine drinking cold water while the food is being digested is not considered good as it slows down digestion as it lowers the temp in stomach. I tried drinking it a couple of days and it gave me heartburn after a while.

Is there an alternative option for drinking cold water before CT. I feel fine if I CT without drinking cold water. My vagus nerve didn't care I guess.

Any pointers appreciated.

13. Mommy3times

Mommy3times New Member

Meg- Is the BCure still working for you? Is your thyroid still improving? Wondering if the LLT can be used for thyroid nodules

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

She is still using it. I asked if she wanted to sell it recently and she declined.

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have several people using it on nodules too.