1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by eddy meadows, Jul 18, 2015.

1. eddy meadows

eddy meadows New Member

Hi all,before I get started I would just like to say I'm new to all this and finding it all a bit foreign,so please stick with me!!
    I'm a 36yr old male from England,and I'm looking for a way to improve mine and my families life
    I am 6ft 1 inch tall and weigh a little over 13 stones(pounds and kilos???) i am and always have been lean and live a very active lifestyle
    I have been trying to change to the paleo diet recently but I have so many questions,the biggest being am I suited to it?? I had my gallbladder removed when I was 27,due to bad diet etc and I've seen quite a few articles telling me paleo would be a no no,I've also spoken to people that say I would be fine, it all leaves me slightly worried though,as I'm not 100percent which way to turn.....
    I do know that something in my diet must change though as recently I've started to notice changes in my gut,if anyone can help or offer advice please do
    Thanks for reading
    Eddy

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Hello and welcome. I have no personal experience but it may be interesting for you to read this.
    forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/no-gallbladder.176/
    forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/increasing-fat-intake-w-o-gall-bladder.6881/