1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello this is me

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by shiran, Jul 5, 2017.

1. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

@JanSz can probably help here. I'm not well versed in blood tests and biomarkers.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-6-9_7-14-29.png

3. shiran

shiran Curious

Is there a range we should consider to Rely on? ok It means to be below 20 but i still want to Understand more in depth
    I want to know when I look at people's blood tests..
    what is SI ratio That appears as 9.23?
    thanks

@Jack Kruse Trying my luck ..;)

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

On my blood test the BUN/Creatinine ratio range is (10-22)

//

5. shiran

shiran Curious

10-22 in wich value
    (mg/dL)/(mg/dL)
    (mmol/L)/(umol/L)
    ?
    I'm sort of confused

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Do not be confused, use
    25.84 (10-22)
    values to evaluate your situation.
    Look where the big red arrows are pointing.

7. shiran

shiran Curious

I wake up without a watch independently at Around 4 am
    Go to sleep before 10 PM
    I sleep well
    First light now is around 4:50
    If I wake up before I hear the birds and before first light does it mean that the clock in my body is not well tuned?

Antonis likes this.
  8. shiran

shiran Curious

So happy to share with you something exciting that happened to me this week.
    This week I first spoke to a group of people and not about food As expected from a Naturopathic consultant..
    I spoke about how to create a healthy relationship with the environment through water light and magnetism.
    And that is the name of my lecture.
    I see it as a mission, And a challenge personally
    To simplify the material for people and to create practical tools for their implementation.
    I was surprised to find out that people are curious, want to know more about the subject and want to act. I built them a first step guide that I hand out at the end of the lecture
    Here, five years ago, I began to study the principles of water and magnetism and I am grateful for it!
    you guys are welcome to visit and LIKE my facebook page ...Even though it is in Hebrew
    https://www.facebook.com/shiranlight/?ref=bookmarks

have An amazing day full of light!

Phosphene, caroline and WalterNL like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

congratulations on paying it forward!

We find it somewhat easier to talk to others about light and water and magnetism - they seem very receptive and curious and, I think, most people recognise the power of mother nature ............unless they totally have their head in the sand - or up their bum!

CjHedberg, Phosphene and shiran like this.
  10. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

It's the summer solstice soon at 20th. So as it gets close, I think you might want to go to sleep close to at 11.

shiran likes this.
  11. shiran

shiran Curious

thanks Caroline

12. shiran

shiran Curious

a cant hold awake untill 23:00

Antonis likes this.
  13. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Check out this paper: https://www.cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)01157-4
    So I wouldnt worry about waking up before sunrise.

Cheryl. and Phosphene like this.
  14. shiran

shiran Curious

Sleep is a very sensitive part of me. Now I have the best sleep I've ever had in years. I get up half an hour before the birds begin to squeak, it's amazing what happens to the body when That the clock in the body is ticking properly

Mike David, drezy, Phosphene and 2 others like this.
  15. drezy

drezy New Member

Congratulate your husband for me. From person experience when a wife sleeps correctly a husband gets to breathe a sigh of relief too.

Though the focus here is optimizing health it might as well also be optimizing marriages and relationships.

Enjoy the good sleep.

16. shiran

shiran Curious

I thought about it in connection to relationship its nice to see how when ones clock is tuned, the other one coms along and tunes it’s self as well
    To have small kids has a benefit to go to sleep early..
    the problem is they say that “we kids at night”.. we need to be creative..

drezy likes this.
  17. drezy

drezy New Member

LOL.

We've just switched mornings. It sure takes the edge off of the day when you start off with a nice oxytocin dose.

Antonis likes this.
  18. shiran

shiran Curious

Yesterday UV index 13
    5 Hours in the SUN with a KINIKI
    no SUN burn !
    Mocha skin color
    I LOVE SUMMER

19. shiran

shiran Curious

Summer is my best Friend! I love it ! At this time of year I'm most happy person and the sun is doing me good
    I think in my soul Im a haplogroup L0 , I have not checked yet 23 & me...

Today I discovered that My aunt on my father's side is diagnosed with breast cancer with BRCA gen
    my father is not alive , Do I have a risk for it ?

Antonis likes this.
  20. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

Dr. Wallace “Even in a cadaver there is nothing wrong with the anatomy,everything comes down to energy availability. “

CjHedberg and shiran like this.