1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello this is me

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by shiran, Jul 5, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

Af
    aftre reading Jaks last blogs I understand the nuclear boom the world is talking about is actually in each and every one of us , our mitochondria is a nuclear atomic littel boom
    So this world we live in is kinda crazy..

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes crazy.
    All we need is to get along.
    In 1979 we in USA had over 250 nuclear power plants in all kind of stages of planning, design, construction, maintenance and work.
    Electricity was supposed to be had for free without meters.

3. shiran

shiran Curious

May 2018 update to the win
    I can see an improvement in blood tests, especially in :
    HB
    Ferritin
    Iron
    RDW
    For me it's just an excellent Example. And I want to share with you my excitement
    For many years these values were low and as soon as I realized that they would come up only with the sun and not with a supplement I took it as a project and I can tell you that this is excellent proof that our blood works in a wireless Fashion with the sun
    I have not taken any Iron supplement in the past two years
    I have not changed my diet, I do not eat many internal organs..
    I was diagnosed with colitis about 10 years ago, I lost blood In outburstsand suffered from chronic low iron and hemoglobin Today I have no sign of the disease, Completely gone!
    And this is only after exposure of about a year and a half to the sun and using the sun as a healing tool.

I still do not understand how to calculate the ratio between UREA and CREATNINE
    I would be happy if someone could calculate and tell me the desired ranges
    UREA- 23mg/dl
    CREATININE- 0.89mg/dl

note: I did the blood tests in the morning an hour and a half from the waking. I did not take the Levothyroxine before the test.
    I did the tests in the 3 day of the period
    the Cholesterol rose From the last time I checked ( Dec) Thanks again to the sun And the coming summer.

I'm still changing my environment as much as possible for my benefit In order for it to be With as little radiation as possible, and it's a big challenge here
    And of course my light environment Was changed in my favor

@Janz What do you think about the tests?
    Do you think I should take a folic acid supplement before pregnancy with a value of 29.5nmol/l?
    (I eat green leaves regularly)
    thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    drezy and Antonis like this.
  4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Big improvement.. well done!!

shiran likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I would say that you are grossly dehydrated. (Matrix water)
    Pregnant??????

upload_2018-5-13_10-26-14.png

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  7. shiran

shiran Curious

I'm dehydrated because of radiation ( nnemf) here in this country Not because of pregnancy
    And it really sucks
    I did not even ask what I could do about it . Because I know the answer but I can not just get up and leave now at this point.

Antonis likes this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

no progesterone
    low estradiol
    still means Estrogen dominance
    estrogen promotes growth
    lacking progesterone (that controls it), that means uncontrolled growth
    even cancer growth

pregnenolone likely is low
    pregnenolone converts to progesterone

good idea to have attention in this area

upload_2018-5-13_10-37-19.png

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

How about if you take care of stuff that you are actually able to control now.

10. shiran

shiran Curious

Do you mean that progesterone is too low for day 3 of the period?
    Any suggestions are welcome What should I do?

11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

It is from the emf. I have the same here. Our environment sucks a lot.

shiran likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

It is marked low on your test.
    upload_2018-5-13_12-6-38.png

upload_2018-5-13_12-5-19.png
    about 3x over that would be better

You may want to test it some other time to make sure.

upload_2018-5-13_12-3-24.png

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

upload_2018-5-13_12-12-56.png

13. Joyfun

Joyfun Intuitively curious

May 21, 2018 Hi Shiran, You caught my attention because you live in Israel. I live in Kiryat Arba. I have been following Dr. Kruse since March 2016. I could not have been able to come to Israel with the Sciatica I had for about 5 years. Then about 8 years ago, I bought a red LED light healing device which cleared up the pain. I did a lot of research and discovered that inexpensive red/blue LED grow lights have the same healing results. Here is the site I use: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/LED...922.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dg6rUPB I purchase the 7W size to be effective. The grow light fits into a little night light with a switch and then into a 6 foot extension cord. The light can be put directly on the skin where you have pain. If it gets warm, you can back off the light up to about 3 inches and it covers a larger area. The light is about 660nm, perfect for healing. Google "660nm red LED light Healing" to find more information. I was hoping this was the light you intuitively knew you needed. Love and joy, Jean

WalterNL and Antonis like this.
  14. shiran

shiran Curious

Hey, it's so nice to know you're here
    Glad to hear that red light helps you in pain
    I use more on winter days:
    https://www.rubyluxlights.com/
    i use Infrared on my back area that sometimes hurts
    But im Trying to use the red light from the sun that is 42% as much as possible
    And here in Israel we have an excellent sun
    If you are visiting the north of Israel I would be happy to meet you contact me
    @Joyfun

15. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Have you tried upping your salt intake, as dr. Kruse suggested that more salt is needed with higher levels of nnEMF.

The good salts are fleur de sel from France, or some celtic sea salt from another European country.

shiran and Antonis like this.
  16. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

That would be good.
    Our Mediterranean sea gives us a good quality of salt ;)

shiran and WalterNL like this.
  17. Joyfun

May 24, 2018 Hi shiran,
    I am in the sun at 8am for 10 minutes setting my eye clock, 30 minutes at 9am eating breakfast, 10 minutes at noon and 30 minutes at 2pm eating lunch. When I combined this schedule with shoes off, my weight went down from 58.9 kg (129.8 lb) on April 18, 2017 to 54.2 kg (119.49 lb) on July 29, 2017. I was not trying to lose weight! But this weight is OK as I am 5 feet 4 inches.
    Both meals are eaten in the sun. This is a simple way to be sure to get in sun time for busy people.
    Dr. Kruse really knows what he says that sun plus grounding and good water are a must.
    I only wear grounding shoes now. My first pair was thong sandals: http://www.groundology.co.uk/earthing/grounding-footwear. The price for the pair I got was apx. 219 NIS (apx $61). Other grounded shoes are more expensive, but perhaps worth the money for the health results that any grounding shoes give.

Antonis and shiran like this.
  18. shiran

shiran Curious

i use fleur de sel from France I will increase dosage

Sajid Mahmood and WalterNL like this.
  19. Joyfun

shiran likes this.
  20. shiran

shiran Curious

I am trying to find information on the desired range of Urea to creatinine ratio
    In the desired ranges according to Jack.. of course
    Last checked:
    UREA- 23mg/dl
    CREATININE- 0.89mg/dl

If I understood correctly according to the calculation on the site
    https://compendiumapp.com/post_BMNcL1-B2
    My calculation is:
    (mg/dL)/(mg/dL):25.31
    (mmol/L)/(umol/L):9.04

What am I supposed to relate to and what is the desired range?
    @drezy @WalterNL
    thanks for anyones input