1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello this is me

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by shiran, Jul 5, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

lol..
    Game of Thrones style

2. shiran

shiran Curious

I thought so. Bummer.
    More fat and sun for those women

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To perpetuate this perpetuum mobile (called life) stay in the loop.
    All you have to do to get rid of that (valuable) deuterium in the sperm
    is
    get another baby.
    After you have delivered that last one, just get of the wheel.
    upload_2018-1-22_9-37-44.png

caroline and shiran like this.
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

OMG.
    This baby will take my datrium and return it to me on sleepless nights

drezy likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Moms are real special.

I love my Mom so much that when
    after I cared for her in my home for 25 years, she died at 95yo,
    I got super major stress for about a year.
    Even now, 13 years latter, I think of her daily.

Libra_Bob, Jenny S, caroline and 2 others like this.
  6. drezy

drezy New Member

LOL Hmmm I'm guessing that life's complexity and simplicity have a different perspective up there at 78 Jan.

JanSz likes this.
  7. shiran

shiran Curious

I understand so much what you're talking about. mitochondria and something very spiritual and profound about the connection between a mother and her child. I'm so glad I'm a mother. My motherhood brought me many gifts and important lessons in life

8. Inger

Inger Silver

My mother must have depleted some serious amount of deuterium, giving birth to 15 kids.... :)
    I told her about it this Christmas as I visited my parents, and my mom said, oh.. wow.. that must be why I am so healthy! She liked very much the idea :) :) She really is fit, turning 66 this spring and I think she has no health issues at all, still working cleaning peoples homes and that is heavy work for sure! I am proud of my mom, and my dad, who is really healthy too :) they must have had lots of sex...lol

CjHedberg, SlamSlask, Allin and 4 others like this.
  9. drezy

drezy New Member

Lol. For me I feel the pressure of generations on me. My grandparents had 6 kids and were known to very regularly meet in the bathroom for quite a while (gotta get creative when you have six kids) after my grandpa came back from work.

Knowing your own grandpa ended with a higher "score" than you're on track for is positive peer pressure for sure!

10. shiran

shiran Curious

IMG_1310.JPG My Mexican experience Feb 2018

The journey to Mexico was definitely long.... the jet lag was a perfect circadian mess party it was tough...
    But let's move to the good stuff
    The era next to playa is a paradise to nature lovers!!
    We hooked up with senior Cruze , such a kind man we we're very lucky to meet him ( thanks Jack for the connection)

We went to several senotes , I have to say It was a unique and fascinating experience I loved it!!!!!
    Sac actun - my favorite senote
    There is magic ther I swear..
    I felt for moments in time as like I was a part of the heart beat of the earth
    Seeing a new Stalactite inside the cave formaition Made me think who I was in front of the vast universe
    As the flash light uncovered the minirals in the water it made my realize my body is in water that is billions of year old
    With huge heath benefits
    I felt as if my body is soaking it up like a spunge
    I was freezing my ass off and I was with a wetsuit. I was shivering cold not use to Ct ing in the dark ;)
    But It is small compared to the sights and the wonderful feeling I had there.

A weard experience the night we came back from sac actun ,
    I had a Nightmare , woke up terrified , took me a few minutes to get over it , definitely connected to that cave ...

The sun rise from the ocean is amazing!! I was amazed Everyday again and again
    And the strength of the sun so early in the morning is perfect!

I had to biohack my balcony in the hotel room so that every part of my body could get in the Mexican sun ...attached a pic ...
    the food was good we ate a very good tomahawk steak in Harry's
    Mexico is Definitely a place to go back to

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    SlamSlask, WalterNL, caroline and 4 others like this.
  11. shiran

shiran Curious

Some pics from Mexico RenderedContent-EBDA4C49-0216-4BEE-B85E-D81AB4259D9A.JPG RenderedContent-999427FD-C1D1-4345-84D0-33AE43FE32CF.JPG RenderedContent-E7D33A61-7096-490A-A69B-31AF108C1EAB.JPG RenderedContent-C5F43FA9-5A55-47D8-A0A0-6874E47A4646.JPG

Sheddie, SlamSlask, Michalis and 9 others like this.
  12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

shiran likes this.
  13. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

WOW stunning Photos Shiran and great reporting on your experience :):):)

Hope your fully charged now!

Thanks for sharing

caroline and shiran like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

ditto from me too! so beautiful and life affirming....

shiran likes this.
  15. shiran

shiran Curious

Do you have any suggestions what should I do with the shrimp shells? Except for broth
    I do not have a strong blender ... thanks
    in the pics- Olive oil fresh turmeric root lemon and black pepper +Fresh shrimp

Attached Files:

• 11.png
      11.png
      File size:
      660.3 KB
      Views:
    • 22.png
      22.png
      File size:
      158.6 KB
      Views:
  16. shiran

shiran Curious

March update
    The beginning of March and the spring is here and my skin color becomes more and more dark. This winter has taught me a lot about the fact that me and the sun are best friends and much more...
    winter and its cold sun does not do me any good.
    in Mexico I noticed that my skin was full of vitality not dry but here it dry
    The long way there and the fact that it took us more than 24 hours to get there just took full of energy from my body
    Looking for a link in the forum for a measuring device for radiation at 5G
    If someone has it pulled out
    thanks

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  17. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Think Jack mentioned some price points for these meters 500 - 3000 USD so their defiently not cheap
    It was in his newest "5G" podcast on "healthcast now"
    Just looked on Ebay and it seems you can get some meters there that go up 50 and 60 Ghz so they are defiently out there

Brent Patrick likes this.
  18. shiran

shiran Curious

My six year old said to me today:
    Mommy why can't you be like all the other moms?
    in what way I said...
    The blue blocking glasses, the blue blocking screen for your computer and all the other stuff.... she said...
    One day I said all the other moms will want to be like me ..

19. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Love it, Shiran.

shiran, JanSz and drezy like this.
  20. drezy

drezy New Member

Great story and example that it's fine to be different.

shiran and JanSz like this.