1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello this is me

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by shiran, Jul 5, 2017.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

Beautiful November day ---sunny no clouds
    CT - ing in the solar noon sun in 24 Celsius ( first "winter " CTing) brrrrr
    And for dessert IMG_1060.JPG some DHA

2. shiran

shiran Curious

November update:
    I'm looking for a job .. all the options I have are under artificial light so
    I decided to look outside the box , take a journey, try something new , uncover my fears and face them .
    I found a job in Agriculture a physical job in the field, under the sun , in nature touching the ground.
    I hope It goes well I'm looking forward for it

This is my first winter since I got into the light story
    We have beautiful sunny days here but the sun is far away.. I miss the summer, I eat less and less carbs especially after the deuterium story. The AM sunlight is my precious diamond I see the sunrise every morning even when the lady hides
    I Still have some health issues to solve....

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Lahelada and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

great job ....... what's not to love!

shiran likes this.
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

December CT
    I always suffered from cold
    This year I embraced it
    It is still a challenge for me , today I got in the sea with my kiniki of course ..
    It was cold for me , in my mind I was saying a mantra this old Russian lady told me last month in the same spot..
    " Tell your mind it's not cold "
    Well ... I'm so proud of my self I swam in the sea in December!!

WalterNL, caroline and Lahelada like this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yay!!! keep going!

6. shiran

shiran Curious

When I drink wine (Malbec ) in the first two sips I feel my head a bit spinning It passes Away why dose it happen to me ? I add ice to my wine...
    Drinking at lunch time

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  7. shiran

shiran Curious

Is eating grass fed butter from France .is it a waste of time here in Israel? There is no good butter here...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  8. shiran

shiran Curious

Now I understand why when the humidity is low I don't feel good and I noticed the last summer I didn't feel so hot. Now I understand that people that say they can't stand the summer sun it fells to them like it toasts their bones...their full of deuterium
    So happy I awakened thank jack

9. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

What kind of natural animal and plant fat sources do you have there? I would only start to import something from far away if the alternatives are worse.

10. shiran

shiran Curious

I understand from the Q&A that it's better eating fat locally grown gust like any food via the connection to the sun in the specific area.
    I eat butter from France, local wild pork, lamb, cow and their fat
    Local fish
    Imported sea food from Europe
    Local eggs
    That's my main food sources..
    Local Olive oil
    What should I change?

caroline likes this.
  11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

All sounds fine to be honest, if this works well for you don't change it.
    Since you already get regular AM sun, grounding and good water, the importance of diet diminishes.

12. shiran

shiran Curious

Your definitely right and jack imprinted it into me food is not on the top of the list.
    I would like to ask you maybe you know that's the amount of deuterium in san benedetto water, I drink RO and some San Pelegríno but looking for another good mineral water , what is the most recommended?

13. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

In terms of deuterium levels they are almost the same near 145ppm. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0375674212002038)
    If you want mineral water with less deuterium find one from a source that from high mountains and/or from high latitude. Glacial water implies both, usually.

shiran likes this.
  14. shiran

shiran Curious

I'm using this when drinking wine .. I heard Jack speaking about oxidation wonder what you think about it thanks
    https://www.coravin.com/

15. shiran

shiran Curious

My delicious deuterium depleting survival soup IMG_1175.JPG

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  16. shiran

shiran Curious

IMG_1174.JPG My Arabic friend , With generations of experience in the production of olive oil gave me the Residues from the production of olive oil, its very bitter I know that bitter things in nature art good for the liver , Jack what's your thoughts about it ? What do you think about the https://www.coravin.com/ ? Thanks for your insights

17. shiran

shiran Curious

Well this is not a sunrise pic but today a saw with the kids a black swan I must say He had a different meaning, he suddenly seemed different to me its a beautiful animal

Attached Files:

drezy likes this.
  18. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Wines can oxidize pretty fast, best way to slow it down is keep air exposure to a minimum, and cool it down. Those gadgets to close the bottle can help a bit.

19. drezy

drezy New Member

I have a food vacuum sealer that can also plug into custom wine bottle toppers. I agree with Walter. In the end you start to realize that you're playing a thermodynamic game.

shiran likes this.
  20. shiran

shiran Curious

It's not a gadget to close the bottle, it leaves the cork as it is , there is a needle that penetrates with a noble gas then the wine Spills through and the cork closes