1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello this is me

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by shiran, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Swen

Swen New Member

Regarding your back pain. I think I have the same thing you describe. Over the winter to a Dr, I described it as rhomboid pain widely across the whole middle back under the shoulder blades; but the rhomboids might be between the shoulder blades. For awhile this summer (my first in the sunshine), I thought it was because of a sleeping position; but then I had an epiphany hit me. What if it were kidney pain or adrenal pain? Mine seems kinda high compared to where I think the kidneys are, but who really knows exactly where the adrenals might be and where the pain would manifest. As the sunshine affected me this summer, the pain went down, but it lingers mildly after cloudy days still.

edit: i forgot to add that at the worst times of the pain this past winter and past couple years, it was located right at or on the muscle group that contracted highly during coughs and sneezes. At certain times, maybe 3 or 4 times total spaced over a few months, there was a spontaneous muscle spasm right at that pain site that woke me violently from sleep; wrenching my back in extreme pain, the worst it ever was. I was almost surprised that my back didn't break from those muscle spasms.

I think those nervous system spasms are/were from mold toxin issues and maybe even the pain itself. Of shoemaker's list of symptoms, I have shown all but 5 or so at the height of my issues. This list: https://www.survivingmold.com/mold-symptoms

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    MITpowered26 likes this.