1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello this is me

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by shiran, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I believe it doesn't matter. What is the energy availability in the enviroment you allow to live in matters as my friend @Mike David mentioned in the above comment. And I think it is your mother's side that normally is related.

2. Jody

Jody New Member

To help increase iron and help RBC from a Chinese medicine perspective: animal liver, brewer's yeast, bone marrow soup, colostrum and black strap molasses.

kidneys, apricots, lamb, oysters, duck, goose, spinach and mushrooms.

Stinging nettles (we have lots of wild ones in Israel) and alfalfa can help iron utilization.

shiran likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

bone marrow soup
    --------------------------
    Part of @Jack Kruse survivors soup is a bone broth.

Usually the bones should have a large joints included

In my local Asian Supermarket I can get
    whole pig spines
    and
    ox tails

Which would be your preference between the two?

/

shiran likes this.
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

Hello to all my fellow mitochondriacs! merry christmas and happy new year!
    December " winter" here in the 32 latitude
    we have some beautiful sunny days where I take the opportunity to get skin in the game
    could not get my self to mexico this member event ,For a very special reason,
    I have a small little baby in the womb, Developing in the wonder of life!
    I am excited to share with you all
    and I will tell you that I am at my best.
    Nature has a wonderful way to strengthen a pregnant woman!
    In the pic me and shemsh( sun in hebrew) Catching the sun in a UV index of 3 ( wish i was in mexico now...)

Attached Files:

zohar, drezy, Inger and 6 others like this.
  5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Merry Christmas and wish a happy new year to you and the little quantum baby!!

shiran likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

wonderful news Shiran! congratulations! it will be awesome to follow your journey........

shiran likes this.
  7. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Congratulations Shiran!

shiran likes this.
  8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Congratulations Shiran!

shiran likes this.
  9. Jody

Jody New Member

Mazel Tov! :)

shiran likes this.
  10. shiran

shiran Curious

As for 2018 summery I think this summer was pretty good regarding “Skin in the game “
    I knew I wanted to get pregnant so I got as much sun as possible starting in the IR sun in the sunrise didn’t miss even one!
    The got the Transition to UVA as much as I could, tried to stay out with a kiniki almost every day until 15:00 .
    Got my blue light under control
    Me and my husband are so fertile we smell each other and I’m pregnant no problems there...
    And at September when I knew I got pregnant I tried to eat as much seafood as possible
    At 7-10 weeks it was difficult to get it down
    Had a little bit of nausea and a bit heartburn but not strong as the two others pregnancy’s this one was different... everything much easier.
    I had a sense of smell like a sharks
    So sharp! It’s amazing how nature makes a pregnant woman so sensitive to the environment
    The one thing that was difficult for me mentally was waiting till week 12 to know if the baby was carrying the gene disorder that my son yair has , we didn’t want to bring another child with GSD to the world, so waiting so log without telling anyone was difficult

After week 12 I managed to eat seafood with no difficulty, oysters and shrimps for the win!!
    I have no vomiting problems and overall I got to week 17 with no significant issues

I do have these few last weeks muscles cramps in my feet my toes especially and only at night
    I had it also in the two other pregnancies
    I eat seafood for magnesium and took only once a supplement but felt it was not good for me
    Only hot water helps is get released I put now also some infrared light on my feet it helps too
    I felt the baby moving the first time last week it’s an amazing feeling that can’t be expressed in words every pregnancy it feels like the first time
    I wonder if the IR light in the sun penetrates the belly and gets to the baby directly? Maybe Jack can answer that for me...
    I’ll keep you guys updated
    I’m 5 mouths in and 4 more to go ..
    I have a small little belly like my other pregnancy’s were , can’t see I’m pregnant until 7-8 mouths.. kind of nice
    Usually my baby’s come out 2.5 kg..
    wish you all a sunny 2019 happy new year

JanSz and Antonis like this.
  11. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Very nice, am glad!!

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

heartburn---> lower esophageal sphincter not fully closed.
    that sphincter senses stomach acid acidity level
    closes only when it is low enough.
    [​IMG]
    You may benefit by eating lime juice
    or stomach acid pills.
    Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OYMGU4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

upload_2019-1-5_11-38-16.jpeg

----------------------------------------------------------------
    muscles cramps in my feet my toes

may be due to low potassium
    may want to check that by eating

NoSalt Sodium-Free Salt Alternative
    https://www.amazon.com/NoSalt-Sodium-Free-Salt-Alternative-11/dp/B000H185N6/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1546706691&sr=8-4&keywords=no+salt+salt+substitute&th=1
    [​IMG]

shiran likes this.
  13. shiran

shiran Curious

Hello Mito friends
    Haven’t posted a long time .. I was working on optimizing my pregnancy
    I gave birth on the 20 of may to my amazing wonder of life .
    I had the most beautiful birth experience
    Naturally no drugs, in the hospital but in a natural labor room were I could move be in water and just give birth naturally without any medical intervention except when
    In my pregnancy I was diagnosed with GBS so I had to get antibiotics for that before my labor

It’s so amazing we women can experience this kind of wonder in our life I’m so grateful
    His weight at birth was 2.700 kg
    I’m breastfeeding
    I started this summer with vitamin D of 155 all winter and during my pregnancy I was in the sun every day
    Here in Israel they recommend giving vitamin D drops to all baby’s

Do you think I should give him ? @Jack Kruse

I do put him naked in the am sun then a few minutes in solar noon but not every day

His stomach is hurting now at the age of 2 weeks , I wonder if it’s somehow a part of all baby’s growing with a new digestive system that need to cope to the new world or is it something else...
    Thanks have a good week everyone

WalterNL, Phosphene, Antonis and 3 others like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) is a rare neurological disorder in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks part of its peripheral nervous system—the network of nerves located outside of the brain and spinal cord.

15. shiran

shiran Curious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_B_streptococcal_infection

Is a bacteria that can kill the baby in labor

JanSz likes this.
  16. Ed Pomicter

Ed Pomicter New Member

Acronyms => speaking different languages. LOL (Laugh-Out-Loud or Lots-of-Love:glasses:)

JanSz likes this.
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Speaking in the same language is not always precise.
    Add to that abreviations and a spell checker.

18. shiran

shiran Curious

I was wondering... good night sleep is very important
    women after giving birth and breastfeeding do not sleep good at all , I feel very tired since the birth
    Why is nature working this way...

19. Shiran. I believe that right now you are carrying the heaviest burden nature will task you with in your life. Your baby's and your energy demands are at their highest levels. Milk production might trump circadian rhythm and sleep. Oxytocin is produced to keep you involved. This is indeed a steep part of the trail, but you are up for the climb!
    Blessings to you and your family.

Phosphene, shiran and Ed Pomicter like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You may want to check your progesterone.
    If low, supplementing before going to bed may help with sleep.