1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello.. New member from Ireland

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Noreen O'Neill, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Noreen O'Neill

Noreen O'Neill New Member

Hi everyone.. I'm a single mom from County Kerry, Ireland. I have a 3 year old son with bilateral frontal polymicrogyria, developmental delay and intractable seizures.. Hoping to learn more about what may be possible for him with the right interventions..i have little trust in the doctors here, given the many errors that were made in his care so far.. Its such a band-aid approach.. When I speak about therapies other than drugs I am scoffed at...but I know there are greater minds out there to take guidance from.. I wish our neurologist could be put in a room with Dr. Kruse.. Sometimes I wonder if he's even diagnosed correctly.. First mri they said was clear, then they said no, abnormal on left side frontal lobe, then transferred to different hospital and told bilateral.. Never spoken to me, I just saw it written in the ambulance transfer letter.. He was put through ten different anticonvulsant s and lost his swallow on one of them, he was NG fed for a year.. I said I thought it was the Trileptal they put him on, they refuted this, but eventually agreed to take it away, his swallow recovered..he is no longer tube fed.. CBD has done wonders for his seizures, but I feel its just a bandaid too, in a way... I want to heal his brain, he's all I have .. But there are no answers here..

Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  2. Keep the faith. You have found a good place for unconventional thinking and medical treatments. I wish you all the best on your quest to find health for you and your son.

Michael CULLEN likes this.
  3. Noreen O'Neill

Thank you so much Duane...best wishes to you too

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Hi

Do you have an emf meter?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Noreen and welcome. Please start a journal in the optimal journal section and give Dr. kruse your medical history. Also your Mom's and Gran's.

Where exactly do you live? city?

Have you been listening to Jack's podcasts? they are a quick way to get lots of information. Please read Jack's 3 Nourish Vermont talks.

Are you a Patreon member?

6. Noreen O'Neill

Oh my god wow so many replies this is amazing.. No i don't..point me in the direction of a good one and I'm on it though .. Thank you Saichi...

7. Noreen O'Neill

Hello Caroline.. Thank you very much for your reply.. I will do that immediately.. I live in Cork City presently.. We had to move to be near the hospital..yes I listen to Dr. Kruse's podcasts but I kind of don't know where to start and finish.. With the seizures so many things are contraindicated..or so I'm told here, even the red light therapy.. I'm not a patreon member how do I go about that.. I so appreciate your time Caroline ❤️

caroline likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

9. Noreen O'Neill

Hello Dr. Kruse thank you for the link, I have just become a patron.. A pleasure to be in touch with you.

caroline likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

We were just travelling a bit in Ireland. I was so struck by the optimism and toughness and lovely spirit of the Irish people.

11. Noreen O'Neill

Oh no way Caroline!! Did you guys get to Cork and Kerry?? Yea we're a tough crowd alright optimism is the only way in this life even in difficult circumstances

12. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Welcome Noreen! I’m part Irish and plan to visit that lovely land someday. I’m grateful every day that my sons are healthy and happy, and hope you find the knowledge and support to get yours there as well.

13. Noreen O'Neill

Thank you for your lovely message Phosphene..i agree gratitude is everything.. Do come home to the isle someday..you won't regret it :)

14. Saichi

Saichi New Member

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Safe-and...712703?hash=item3d8a53303f:g:MDQAAOSwcqFdoU6Q

Once you get it I recommend placing black electrical tape over the average reading as it's irrelevant and covering it makes viewing the constantly changing peak and max readings easier.

What you'll discover if you use any wireless devices should horrify you and subsequently switch to all wired transmission immediately. Most likely will mitigate the severity of your's son's problems.

15. Noreen O'Neill

So I've done the optimal journal Caroline.. Its called Michael's optimal journal.. How does this man find the time to get back to everyone.. Its incredible ! God bless him

caroline likes this.