1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from Washington

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by BartlebytheBlessing, Sep 23, 2019.

1. BartlebytheBlessing

BartlebytheBlessing New Member

Hello all!

I came across Jack's work via the one of the Luke Story podcasts and have been listening to a bunch more and checking out the forum over the last couple of months. About to dive into the blogs - just plan on working through them chronologically.

Excited to be here and soak in the information. Biggest challenge is to stay positive and not get overwhelmed by fear associated with all the toxicity that is in my environment and out of my control. Second biggest challenge is not getting too stuck in information gathering mode and letting that hinder me from taking action to maintain and improve my current health and the health of my family (wife and two little boys).

I don't have any major health issues currently that I am aware of, aside from feeling the effects of aging as I get further into my fourth decade on the planet. Haven't done blood tests yet - I know Jack has a list of recommended ones in the book, but haven't got that far yet. All that said, I have been taking some basic measures (turning off wifi, getting barefoot sunshine, much more considered cell phone use, improving sleep, etc).

2. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Lahelada likes this.
  3. BartlebytheBlessing

BartlebytheBlessing New Member

Wow - thats super helpful. Thanks Cuffy!

Lahelada and Cuffy like this.