1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from the donut hole (perth, Western Australia)

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Luisa88, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Luisa88

Luisa88 New Member

Hello,

I’ve spent many months reading multiple blogs and posts on here after waking up from the food and toxins is everything myth. I’m super grateful to have finally submitted to listening to Jack Kruse after months of resistance.

Whilst I’m pretty sad about finding out about the donut whole situation (I’m sure most Aussie’s will agree it’s so beautiful here), I’m very glad to know there is water to help. Explains my chronic vitamin d deficiency despite midday sun exposure and a high d and k2 diet. (I was a gaps diet is everything believer). I’m also a holistic dentist so the Mercury toxicity thing was my main driver for many years.

I’m not 100% optimal yet but working towards it and aware I may have to move to achieved this. (Fatigue and some lingering anxiety being the remaining hacks)

What I want to know is how people are getting the word out about 5g and how we seriously stop this?

I’m also curious about naval bases in Rockingham vs somewhere like Exmouth (very low frequency) and can anyone point me where to read more about this or if any western Australians know much about Exmouth spy base and equipment emf.

Thank you,

Luisa

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Luisa and welcome..........

Have you watched Jack's 3 Nourish Vermont talks?

I would love to see who we are talking to.........

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

There is a huge Ozzie donut hole thread........

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Autoimmunity, Cancer, and Obesity, Adrenal collapse are a few of the top 5 diseases I expect to see a spike in a 5G in OZ world due to jump conduction from the power grid your tissues.

IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HOW 5G IS BEING TESTED The industry is determined to leave us no spot (they actually call places with no wireless reception "NO SPOT") to escape this uncontrolled irradiation. While industry claimed that 5G will bring wireless to rural areas - it lied to the public - 5G requires such intense infrastructure it is not cost effective for rural areas. However - it seems that industry is insistent to find cheap ways to bring wireless everywhere and this experiment should concern people, sadly it won't. It is not clear from the article what technology they are using but the experiment was done on 700 square miles area and to a distance of 600 miles. The AirGig which is transferring wireless over power-lines is one such initiative which is already in trials in Georgia and in other places around the world without your consent. Cheap solution that will bring wireless to anywhere there is power lines. Here is the proof they know how jump conduction works with 5G at a CTIA and government level. It is time you realize what is going on around you. VERY soon there will be no place to escape to. Soon the strategy will have to become your location will have to be a smaller city while you also invest in a fortress to live in. These are all things I warned and predicted would be coming in a 5G world. https://www.sdxcentral.com/articles...uge-rural-5g-trial-in-british-isles/2019/02/\

Brent Patrick likes this.
  5. Luisa88

Luisa88 New Member

So this cannot be stopped? I mean except for a shield you really can’t do anything? If this is the case, would you suggest people considering having children reconsider?

Can anyone realistically protect themselves from this? There is concern about this in Australia and granted it will go ahead and diseases will explode but I’m seriously hoping enough people wake up. Maybe I’m idealist/ delusional