1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

hello from the arctic tundra of MPLS MN

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Runnerfireman, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Runnerfireman

Runnerfireman New Member

does anyone know the best bottled spring water that is low in Deuterium? i've looked at Icelandic Glacial and they contacted me and said it was 53 ppm of deuterium. does anyone have any thoughts on this?
    cheers chad

Annemarie Heise likes this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Trust but verify.

Off hand those numbers look super highly optimistic.

drezy likes this.
  3. Runnerfireman

Runnerfireman New Member

i e-mailed there corporate office in Iceland. and they said 53.4 ppm of deuterium. i was quite surprised, by these numbers.
    i don't know how else im suppose to verify. they do have the water test on their site but im not exactly sure what im looking for.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For $75 you can test that water at
    CignatureHealth.com
    https://www.cignaturehealth.com/
    post results if you do.

upload_2018-3-9_10-12-27.png

5. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Jason bawdin smith Had Icelandic Glacial tested recently. If memory serves he said it was 148ppm.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. Runnerfireman

Runnerfireman New Member

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

You may be wasting good $75 US.

/////

8. Correct ,, Icelandic Glacial tipped over 148 ppm
    Evian if I recall was the best it tested at 145ppm

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

To figure out price for those waters
    compare them to the price of mixture of your local tap water (or your cheapest available RO water) with Preventa-25 and Qlarivia-25.
    Such a mixture that would have that 148 or 145ppm.

10. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Tap water= flouride,bromide,clorine and on and on...

11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I think that the number quoted is the permil difference. Would the calculation work if you consider it the difference to VSMOW? Might save yourself the 75$ and test something new instead. Calculating roughly it could be that.

12. Agree ,,but money is not the number one priority for me quality of water is. Here in Australia deuterium is one aspect of the water issue the other is the charge of the water which Australia is lacking.
    Hence the importance of Ozzies drinking imported waters.
    Having said that Jan I have already sent an email to Preventa regarding the purchase of there DDW ,no response as yet.

On the positive side Australia is blessed with great Sun and strong UV (Natural deuterium Depletion) even in our Autumn which is now, our UV index is still around 10 until mid afternoon.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    caroline likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

If the money is not an issue
    if you are otherwise healthy
    order and drink and cook only with Preventa-125
    or
    mix one Preventa-25 with three bottles of Pellegrino or VOSS or Icelandic or similar.
    (do not drink Preventa-25 straight).
    ///////////

Brent Patrick likes this.

14. Thanks Jan great advice,will do!

JanSz likes this.
  15. Annemarie Heise

Annemarie Heise Gold Member

Can you please comment on why you advised not to drink Preventa straight? Thank you

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My own guesses.
    After reading @WalterNL complaints (when drinking Qlarivia-25 straight), and reading that DDW among other helps in diabetes.
    I think starting with highly depleted water may lower blood sugar excessively.
    But
    getting there gradually should be acceptable (tolerable, or lesser of two evils), so it would be good idea to monitor
    fasting glucose and insulin while using highly deuterium depleted water.

Drinking (successfully) DDW may cause other discomforts, that may have to be dealt with.
    Say having brain tumor, now dead tissue, how do one lives with that? Surgery is/may be need, to extract dead tissue, discomfort in mean time.

@Jack Kruse
    As we speak, I am having discussions with my friend in Poland.
    Prostate cancer metastasized to sacral bone. Prostate removed over 10 years ago.
    Numerous radiations on sacral bone including very recent one.
    He drinks DDW.
    Started having pain, dilutes DDW only as much as he is able to tolerate his pain.
    Is that good solution?
    Possibly he should get (major class) pain killers and go for stronger DDW?
    FENTANYL, morphine
    I also suggested that he assumes that his pain is due to his (dying) cancer.

The plan is to follow this:

Image642d.jpg

upload_2018-3-13_11-14-30.png

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    WalterNL and drezy like this.
  17. drezy

drezy Gold

That's a good question.

I know you know this but for reference Pg. 36 of that book Notes that "Temporary increase of pain" is a side effect and does suggest to "bridge this period with the help of prescribed painkillers".

Knowing full well my opinion has the value of a filled spittoon I'll share it anyways. I've avoided surgeries, anesthetization, and pain killers(not counting a couple advil) completely for my whole life and intend to continue to do so. Cancer scares the shit out of me though. By default, even having a strong aversion to any drugs, I think I'd be telling my family "Looks like I'll be high as a kite for the next month or two. Strap me down in the sun daily and I'll see you in a couple months."

jwhb77, Brent Patrick and JanSz like this.
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thank you.
    upload_2018-3-13_12-7-34.png

Attached Files:

jwhb77 and Brent Patrick like this.