1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from Texas newbie

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Wayne B, May 18, 2017.

1. Wayne B

Wayne B New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm a forum newbie having just been introduced to the site and Dr Kruse’s oceans of information in the last few months. I have been hearing about the incredible things going on in the world of all things Paleo, magnetic , sun, CT, etc. with Dr. Kruse. Now, with some of my own issues front and center, I have started in on the webinars, videos, blogs, forum, and am just finishing reading the Epi - Paleo RX. I immediately began a leptin Rx a month ago..Total diet change, lifestyle tuning into Circadians, orange glasses, cutting emf everywhere, and limiting computer exposure to bare minimum..observing natural rhythms, daily exercise, starting CT, etc. Also, I invested in the Magnetico 20 Gauss sleep pad which is amazing and really purges toxins with incredible magnetic field generation. I have the Zyto electro-dermal system with corresponding large plasma tube available as adjunctive therapy. Is this a good addition to the protocol or not? I did a Skype consult with Dr. Kruse a few weeks ago and was completely blown away by his knowledge and experience..Not all of the tests had been done then and so he responded to the earliest April CBC labs which were current then.

My specific story is based on some recent labs which brought me to seeking the optimal health goal after years of ignoring much that is important to maintain health.. A March 2017 Zyto scan showed some major imbalances which led to a couple of CBC labs spaced a month apart (April-May 2017) that showed my leptin at 2.5. Other blood work shows an A/G ratio at .6, and total globulin at 6.4 rising from 6.1 the month before. My wholistic doctor here in the Dallas area became suspicious also of a rising serum protein level from 9.6 to 10.5 in the month between tests as well as the globulin rise.

An electrophoresis test came back with a Gabba M spike of 30.6 % Then the most recent test, a Free Lambda Light chain test came in at 659. – very high and out of range..indicating some high stress amongst plasma cells?..still not sure what we are dealing with but more consultations and tests ahead..

In the meantime continuing full steam ahead on all of the changes that have worked wonders for everyone else working toward optimal. Anything that I’ve overlooked ?
    drezy likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Welcome........That spike says multiple myeloma has to be ruled out or in. You better learn about the power grid issue tied to Judy Wertheimer's research in Denver in 1977 in Becker and MArino's books fast. That spike says your local environment has something horribly toxic in it. It means your living and working environment needs a serious nnEMF hack. EMF bootcamp is for you.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome Wayne.....
  4. Wayne B

Wayne B New Member

Thanks, Dr. Kruse and thank you Caroline.
    I've begun an intensive survey of all emf sources..I had already switched from the smart meter to an analog one at home a year ago but not at the building which houses my business. I made the meter requests to analog there last week. Also, shielded the wifi router at home with an emf reducing cage and will do the same at work. All wifi and cells are off at night. Staying off of the cell phone and away from any stray emf which I somehow dismissed in the past. Absolutely off of all power tools and computer work now, and am very mindful now of any power supply or blue light emitting display..I am re reading the Becker book, and signed up for the emf bootcamp but am unable to check in with those videos as the ling locks me out..Is there a special access area for the EMF bootcamp for gold members?
    Thanks!
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'll send this in to the web people wayne