1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Hello from Sydney!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Emma Ruttyn, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Hi All,

I am a newbie and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Emma and I live in Sydney Australia. At the moment I am listening to lots of podcasts featuring Jack Kruse and am learning about water, DHA, magnetism and light. I'm a mum to two young kids (10 & 6) who are complaining most mornings about our new routine of watching the sunrise at the beach. Funnily enough though, once they are there they have a great time and it's then complaining about going home. AAAAAAARRRGH. Taking each day as it comes and trying to implement changes as I learn and grow.
    Right now I am looking into improving our drinking water, and looking into a magnetico.
    Thanks in advance for any advice.
    To who ever reads this, I hope you have a great day!

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Welcome Emma! :)
    Awesome you go to the beach and watch sunrises with your kids :) :)

3. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Hi Brent, Thanks so much for these links - I had come across the last 2 threads but hadn't seen the 1st one, so Thank You! I am already getting a lot out of this forum. Cheers.

Lahelada and Brent Patrick like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Welcome Emma ..... We are just south of Sydney presently but moving to the far north coast

Brent Patrick and Emma Ruttyn like this.
  5. Emma Ruttyn

Emma Ruttyn New Member

Thanks for the welcome Caroline! The far North Coast sounds great - such a beautiful part of OZ.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

welcome. Sydney is one of my canaries in a coal mine for warnings of what is coming........in the Southern hemisphere. Here is the one I use in the Northern hemisphere:https://www.patreon.com/posts/16272511

Emma Ruttyn likes this.