1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Hello from Sun Diego

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by BigSkinny, Jul 15, 2017 at 5:41 PM.

1. BigSkinny

BigSkinny New Member

I look forward to learning and applying more and more.

BS
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We do too........begin with a journal. The beginning is always starts with today. Living in SD does nothing for you if you miss the right light consistently. That is the story of Vermont 2017 talk. Watch it. Have you ever seen the dawn? The monk said 25,000 happens in alife. Be honest and tell me in SD how many have you seen? Not a dawn groggy with lack of sleep or hectic with mindless obligations and you about to rush off on an early adventure or business, but full of deep silence and absolute clarity of perception? what did that mean? It means owning a gym membership and never going to the gym will do shit for you. It is akin to placing a fit bit on your Roomba and expecting to lose weight. A dawning which you truly observe, degree by degree as light changes from IR-A to UV-A is the most amazing moment of birth of the mitochondriac. And more than anything it can spur you to action. Have a burning day Big Skinny..........I'm ready to help you if you've got your skin in the game and your eyes in the AM light. Welcome.
    Mitchell97 likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

4. BigSkinny

BigSkinny New Member

Yes. As early as it actually can be seen. We do not have a flat geography here. So I sit, grounded and wait until the clouds burn off as we tend to have a light marine later most mornings and I am usually getting about anywhere from half an hour to 45 minutes in absolute bliss surrounded by trees, song birds and even bunny rabbits before UV kicks in, at least based on my D minder app. But I would not call it the dawn as it isn't usually visible til around 7 am or so. I either walk right out in front of my apartment or, as I just related, I go down to a local Lake we have after dropping my kid off at school. Is this actually doing anything for me? Then once the UV does kick in there's a huge hill by this Lake and I workout barefoot on that Hill with squats and doing HIIT walking up the hill walking back down the hill. I honestly don't spend too long trying to catch UV at that time of day because it's not as efficient as going out at noon. Should I avoid other light sources before I go out to sun gaze? Thank you for your help Jack.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Is there's still time to change the road you're on........Do you hope so??? Adversity is inevitable, but difficulties or misfortunes don't have to keep you from achieving your intended goals and finding the happiness you seek in life BigSkinny.
    It's how you overcome these adversities can make all the difference. The road less traveled requires you to open your mind by closing your eyes to see the unseen world within you which lies in within you. Hope never abandons you, you abandon it by choices about your light environment. That is the story of Hope built into my 2017 Vermont video. Everyone always asks me about my wife.........well now you can see she was the slow poke to my message but boy has she gotten it right. Instinct is wisdom we come equipped with and my wife learned to tap it after 7 years of my chronic barrage and alchemy. Nature is a re-doubtable alchemy at work behind impenetrable veils of beliefs as the forest prepared its nocturnal mysteries as we sleep. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. My wife woke me back up by telling me to stop helping others and begin to double down in helping myself once again like I did 12 years ago. She does not want me sacrificing my wellness for anyone but myself. That is the deep story between the words of Vermont.........buried in the comments I made there on the You tube video. They seem to be important for you to hear and see..................Begin.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just have to say .....I have been inspired to learn and to do better every day for the last five + years here at jackkruse.com

All of this never gets old or never gets tired, I have never thought, not even once, that I am not on an optimal path for my life. I do stumble sometimes .....

This quantum journey with Jack and everyone here has been and is one of the most remarkable things in my life.

I guess I can say that I "woke up" 5 years ago
    WalterNL and Mitchell97 like this.
  7. Mitchell97

Mitchell97 New Member

Definitely, Caroline. I woke up 2 years ago. Grateful for Jack and everyone on this forum for waking me up and showing me the light :rolleyes: I cannot think of anyone one else who would've.
    ScottishEmma and caroline like this.